What's new

any doctors in here??

for people saying pharma or any med subjects as nothing but memory!! should try and look into cases being dealt with in a E.R.

There are many docs in this world. Manticore is also Doc

Manticore SURB Emmie couple of Iranian guys - Mosamania was also becoming doc if I remember correctly

There are about 15 recognised Docs... One of them is also TT, One Senior MOD, One MOD... Everywhere

So what? Will other professions get their own threads like this too?

Well members club is for members... So i see no harm if members from other professions want to create similar thread

Okay then! :D

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

Three engineers and three doctors are traveling by train to a conference. At the station, the three doctors each buy tickets and watch as the three engineers buy only a single ticket.

"How are three people going to travel on only one ticket?" asks a doctor. "Watch and you'll see," answers an engineer. They all board the train. The doctors take their respective seats but all three engineers cram into a restroom and close the door behind them.

Shortly after the train has departed, the conductor comes around collecting tickets. He knocks on the restroom door and says, "Ticket, please." The door opens just a crack and a single arm emerges with a ticket in hand. The conductor takes it and moves on.

The doctors saw this and agreed it was quite a clever idea. So after the conference, the doctors decide to copy the engineers on the return trip and save some money (being clever with money, and all). When they get to the station they buy a single ticket for the return trip.

To their astonishment, the engineers don't buy a ticket at all. "How are you going to travel without a ticket?" asked one perplexed doctor.

"Watch and you'll see," answered an engineer. When they board the train the three doctors cram into a restroom and the three engineers cram into another one nearby. The train departs.

Shortly afterward, one of the engineers leaves his restroom and walks over to the restroom where the doctors are hiding. He knocks on the door and says, "Ticket, please."

Okay then! :D

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

Three engineers and three doctors are traveling by train to a conference. At the station, the three doctors each buy tickets and watch as the three engineers buy only a single ticket.

"How are three people going to travel on only one ticket?" asks a doctor. "Watch and you'll see," answers an engineer. They all board the train. The doctors take their respective seats but all three engineers cram into a restroom and close the door behind them.

Shortly after the train has departed, the conductor comes around collecting tickets. He knocks on the restroom door and says, "Ticket, please." The door opens just a crack and a single arm emerges with a ticket in hand. The conductor takes it and moves on.

The doctors saw this and agreed it was quite a clever idea. So after the conference, the doctors decide to copy the engineers on the return trip and save some money (being clever with money, and all). When they get to the station they buy a single ticket for the return trip.

To their astonishment, the engineers don't buy a ticket at all. "How are you going to travel without a ticket?" asked one perplexed doctor.

"Watch and you'll see," answered an engineer. When they board the train the three doctors cram into a restroom and the three engineers cram into another one nearby. The train departs.

Shortly afterward, one of the engineers leaves his restroom and walks over to the restroom where the doctors are hiding. He knocks on the door and says, "Ticket, please."

:lol:
end of the day doctors make tons of money ... and respect and praise for something which is their job anyway .. :cheesy:

:lol:
end of the day doctors make tons of money ... and respect and praise for something which is their job anyway .. :cheesy:

yeah sure!!!!!!!!!!! money isnt everything!!!! you have no idea how hard a doc's or his/her children's life is!

yeah sure!!!!!!!!!!! money isnt everything!!!! you have no idea how hard a doc's or his/her children's life is!
money can buy everything ... :what:
doctors work in 8 hrs shift, right? how can it be harder than others.. unless you want private practice.

doctors work in 8 hrs shift, right? how can it be harder than others.. unless you want private practice.

ever seen a burns ward?? try and stay thr for an hour, let alone do the dressing... u would change ur mind!

i would rather recommand you to read special embryology for few hours and than report back

i would rather recommand you to read special embryology for few hours and than report back

was not talking about study... was talking about practice(work) :P

ever seen a burns ward?? try and stay thr for an hour, let alone do the dressing... u would change ur mind!

its like a civil engineer complaining about heat and sun... i would presume one becomes used to it...

was not talking about study... was talking about practice(work) :P

its like a civil engineer complaining about heat and sun... i would presume one becomes used to it...

yeah right! i was referring to 8 hrs shift part of ur post .. money isnt everything...most of us are into this profession to give something back to the society... if money comes along with it yeah who says no??...every minute we spend in the hospital we expose ourselves to potentially harmful microbes still we do it bcos of our innate wish to serve.. would you expose for such a risk for money???
people respect doctors because they find something in them to be appreciated... if u don't...doesn't matter... bcos we do wat we love to do...
and dont mis interpret me...uam not downing any other profession...engineering was my passion that s wat keeps me around here!!

yeah right! i was referring to 8 hrs shift part of ur post .. money isnt everything...most of us are into this profession to give something back to the society... if money comes along with it yeah who says no??...every minute we spend in the hospital we expose ourselves to potentially harmful microbes still we do it bcos of our innate wish to serve.. would you expose for such a risk for money???
people respect doctors because they find something in them to be appreciated... if u don't...doesn't matter... bcos we do wat we love to do...
and dont mis interpret me...uam not downing any other profession...engineering was my passion that s wat keeps me around here!!

i would say most of you are doctor because your parents thought its a good idea ... :cheesy:

Back
Top Bottom