What's new

any doctors in here??

Got laser eye surgery to fix the problem. Don't need the glasses anymore, but I wear non-prescription one because I think they look cute:oops:.
Does Lasers even the latest tech risks the patient's retinal detachment in the long run?

SURB yaar kyu bewajah ki galatfehmi bana rahe ho,,,tumahra licence cancel ho gaya to kya,,humara to ab bhi zindabad hai :D

And i forgot to mention that Halupridol has friend zoned quite a few male doctors.I guess the last one was me.:(
Alas!
Why Halu?
Why would you leave me for some bilawal?:(
The first one was probably Rahul Gandhi ,Da dil da doctor.

So, i must say one must tread carefully in that alley.A single mistake in interacting with her will prove to bust your bubble and spill it's contents (whatever it may be) in space.

And i forgot to mention that Halupridol has friend zoned quite a few male doctors.I guess the last one was me.:(
Alas!
Why Halu?
Why would you leave me for some bilawal?:(
The first one was probably Rahul Gandhi ,Da dil da doctor.

So, i must say one must tread carefully in that alley.A single mistake in interacting with her will prove to bust your bubble and spill it's contents (whatever it may be) in space.
Now now my brother,,be very careful,,yaad hai naa bhai ko kaise mahino ka sanyas lena para tha kuch comment aur foto ki wajah se,,CID se bach ke,,u can never be too sure :agree:

@S.U.R.B.
Post delete kar dia :D
Lagta hai apka vigilence dept. bohot strict hai :p:
acha kia,,wo post dekh ke unhe hasi to nahi aani thi :D

Now now my brother,,be very careful,,yaad hai naa bhai ko kaise mahino ka sanyas lena para tha kuch comment aur foto ki wajah se,,CID se bach ke,,u can never be too sure :agree:

@S.U.R.B.
Post delete kar dia :D
Lagta hai apka vigilence dept. bohot strict hai :p:
acha kia,,wo post dekh ke unhe hasi to nahi aani thi :D

Nah bro.The vigilant authorities don't know about this defence.pk stuff.Otherwise this innocent surfing of mine will get hijacked and i'll be put in a cell of whatsapp for eternity.
cursor-_4_.png

So far so good.

---

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom