What's new

any doctors in here??

im studying medicine does that count??:P

so i was studying pharma the other day , and i thought gee aint this the hardest field ever???
:sick:

yeah intially i felt the same!! and i was even scared if i could clear it...but my prof are so good... made the stuff easy for us...multiple revisions are need!

There are places available online to discuss any of the professional or casual stuff (related to that field) in particular.

One can find those to quench the thirst.
(Abiding by the forum rules, i don't think i can mention any.....otherwise Webby will say,"I kill u" ..... )

Bringing everything here on a defence forum is not feasible.

But i will not mind saying a hello/Hi.

Welcome to the forum @egodoc222.Chill pill is the name of the game.

Cheers!

Last edited by a moderator:
^^ thanks for welcoming into this forum!!! i started this thread to see how many doc's are there in this forum and had light hearted chat with them..u r right in saying this is a defence forum per se...but I thought that i posted in members section...didnt know its wrong for few doctors to share a few laughs...yeah u could find many prof forums out there...but where u find a crazy combination of people destined to save lives interested hardcore military?? rare right!!! thats wat i wanted to see..
ps: thanks for pointing out to me( newbie) and mods delete this thread if u find it inappropriate!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom