What's new

Another senseless murder decision all in the name of religion

@LoveIcon You once tagged me & asked to comment on this topic. Here it is.

The Quran and sunnah-of-prophet do not speak about any worldy punishment for blasphemy... This is invention of others. Quran & Prophet himself NEVER hurt anyone for insulting him or quran.
Whom do we want to follow; ALLAH's orders, Prophet's sunnah -or- inventions of others leaving aside two of them!!!

A simple way to follow is to figure out how Prophet himself would have behaved if someone insulted him on his face..!!! Sunnah is what Prophet would have done in a situation. How would he have responded if someone insulted him in his face??? What he himself would have done???

Do we have examples of such incidences? Yes we do.
What did prophet himself do? He practiced forgiveness & polite reciprocation.

The lady (wife of Abu Lahab) who used to throw garbage on him. He used to pass a smile in return. Once she wasn't there to blaspheme, messenger got worried & went to see her. She was sick with fever, Muhammad took care of her & treated her well & offered his help with chores ...

I don't see Prophet issuing fatwa of death sentence for her...!!!
Rather her punishment is reserved for the next-life
(Kiyaamat=Day-of-judgement). Read Surah-e-Lahab.

Then remember once prophet went to preach somewhere & ppl threw stones at him till he bleed so much & blood clotted in his shoes. Angel Gabriel(Jibraeel) asked him if prophet say, he can slam a mountain on that colony...

What did he do? He said NO. Instead prophet prayed for ppl of that colony. I don't see sunnah of issuing death sentences even for those who stoned him...!!!

Once a guy peed in a mosque... Companions(Sahabah) ran to get that guy... Prophet stopped them & told them to let him go. And told them just to wash that spot with water. That's it. No death sentence for such a blasphemy.!!!

It was narrated from Anas bin Malik that: A Bedouin urinated in the mosque, and some of the people rushed at him. The Messenger of Allah said: "Do not interrupt him." Then he called for a bucket of water and poured it over (the urine).
Sunan Ibn Majah:English reference:Vol. 1, Book 1, Hadith 528, Arabic ref:Book 1, Hadith 571

A scribe who had converted from christianity & used to write revelation for prophet, went apostate. He reverted back to christianity & started alleging false allegations against Prophet. Did prophet issue death sentence for him??? NO. He later died a natural death.

One thing that is commonly taken as blasphemy is, if someone makes images of Prophet...
Is making image of prophet an insult??? If image itself was offensive, then of course it is. But if image was benign, then is it blasphemy???

Why did prophet stopped us from making his images??? Because he feared later generations might start to worship his pictures. That's why. Not because making his picture was an insult to him. He feared SHIRK... just like we know ppl had fallen into worshiping pictures of Ibraheim, Ismail & Maryam. Prophet did NOT want that to happen again, so he forbade making of his pictures. Not because it was an insult to him.!!

Narrated Ibn `Abbas:When the Prophet saw pictures in the Ka`ba, he did not enter it till he ordered them to be erased. When he saw (the pictures of Abraham and Ishmael carrying the arrows of divination, he said, "May Allah curse them (i.e. the Quraish)! By Allah, neither Abraham nor Ishmael practiced divination by arrows."
Sahih al-Bukhari 3352, In-book ref:Book 60, Hadith 32
Online English ref:Vol. 4, Book 55, Hadith 571

Prophet was blasphemed in his lifetime many times & in many ways. He NEVER issued fatwa of death or any other worldly punishment for those who did so...

He was accused of forgery " . . . nay, he forged it." [Qur'an 21:5], was stigmatized as a man 'possessed' [Qur'an 23:70] and 'mad' [Qur'an 68:2]...

And no death sentence here either: instead I see recommendation to deal with ignorant nicely.
Q:73:10:And be patient (O Muhammad SAW) with what they say, and keep away from them in a good way.
Q:9:74:....but indeed they uttered blasphemy, .... but if they turn back (to their evil ways), Allah will punish them.... (NOT us,,, but ALLAH will take care of them HIMSELF. It's NOT made our job to penalize them.)

Q:28:55:And when they hear vain talk, they turn away therefrom and say: "To us our deeds and to you yours; peace be to you: we seek not the ignorant."
Q:7:199:Hold to forgiveness; command what is right; but turn away from the ignorant.
Q:25:63:And the (faithful) slaves of the Most Gracious (Allâh) are those who walk on the earth in humility and sedateness, and when the foolish address them (with bad words) they reply back with mild words of gentleness....other translation...And the servants of (Allah) Most Gracious are those who walk on the earth in humility, and when the ignorant address them, they say "Peace!"

Q:16:126:"And if you punished, let your punishment be proportionate to the wrong that has been done to you; but if you show patience, that is indeed the best course.
Q:62:40:"The recompense for an injury is an injury equal thereto: but if a person forgets and makes reconciliation, his reward is due from Allah."
Q:28:54:"Twice will they be given their reward, for that they have persevered, (and) they avert evil with good."

If there is opposing behaviours seen in recorded history, I would prioritize. Quran over Hadees. Sunnah of prophet over sunnah of Sahabah. If any action of sahaba, as described in recorded history is in conflict with Sunnah of Prophet. I would disregard that part of recorded history & prefer to follow Quran & Prophet... As history was recorded by corruptible humans.

What you posted about Kazzaab is neither Quran nor sunnah of Prophet Muhammad.
And where does it say in Quran or Sunnah of prophet that there is death sentence or any other worldly penalty for false prophets???????? What you quoted from Quran & Hadees does NOT say anything to that effect.

The reason Abu bakr fought Musalima was NOT his proclaimation of prophethood. There were other reasons. It was rebellion against the Islamic state... That was the reason he fought him. Just like Pak army is fighting TTP, even though TTP haven't procalimed prophethood. It's the attempt to make a state-within-a-state that resulted in Abu Bakr fightong Musalimah Kazab.

He did NOT fight him merely for proclaiming prophethood.

Ghulam Murtaza Malik spoke few of above incidences here:

9:40+ mother of a companion blasphemed. Listen how Prophet responded. Now it's upto you whose example you want to follow... Prophet prayed for her. Did not call for death sentence...

Again @ 4:00+
Qureish even sweared at Prophet, kantay bichaay, galey mai phandaa daalaa, camel's stomach (oojhrey) oper phainkee, patharr maraay = blasphemy, blasphemy, blasphemy...!!! But how did he respond!!! When he over-powered them all at fatah-e-makkkah...!!!

THIS !!!! :tup:

Qadianio nay kia aapki bakri chori ki thi? barey khatnark hay qadiani:lol:
AIK MIL GAYA :D

Chutye insaan, have some god damn sense. 65 year old man sending letters to people claiming himself to be a prophet. That sounds like a person who has mental health issues. So what if he is a Qadiani? Insaan nhin hai?

Show me an ayath or hadith sanctioning death for such cases. Phir bataunga qadiani supporter kaun hai.

Retard.
DID YOU frgt battle of Yamama ? ya kabhi parha hi nahi ?
qadiyani supporters wo hain jo Blasphemy law o kala qanoon boltay hain ..

Last edited:
The person who proclaim that he is Prophet after Rasoollallah Saw is comitting Kufr and so leaving the deen of islam .
Apostasy in Islam

Apostasy in Islam (Arabic: ردة‎ riddah, literally means: "relapse" or "regress" but usually translates to "apostasy", or ارتداد irtidād) is commonly defined in Islam as the rejection in word or deed of one's former religion (apostasy) by a person who was previously a follower of Islam. Islamic scholarship differs on the appropriate punishment for the apostate (or murtad مرتد ), which ranges from execution – based on an interpretation of certain hadiths – to no punishment at all as long as they do not rebel against the Islamic society or religion.[1] The majority of Muslim scholars hold to the traditional view that apostasy is punishable by death or imprisonment until repentance, at least for adult men of sound mind.[2][3][4] Several contemporary Muslim scholars, including influential Islamic reformers have rejected this, arguing for religious freedom instead.[3][5][6][7] Converts from Islam to Christianity have likewise criticized the traditional position.[8] According to Islamic law apostasy is identified by a list of actions such as conversion to another religion, denying the existence of God, rejecting the prophets, mocking God or the prophets, idol worship, rejecting the sharia,

HADITHS:

Bukhari (52:260) - "...The Prophet said, 'If somebody (a Muslim) discards his religion, kill him.' "

Bukhari (83:37) - "Allah's Apostle never killed anyone except in one of the following three situations: (1) A person who killed somebody unjustly, was killed (in Qisas,) (2) a married person who committed illegal sexual intercourse and (3) a man who fought against Allah and His Apostle and deserted Islam and became an apostate."

Bukhari (84:57) - "[In the words of] Allah's Apostle, 'Whoever changed his Islamic religion, then kill him.'"

Bukhari (89:271) - A man who embraces Islam, then reverts to Judaism is to be killed according to "the verdict of Allah and his apostle."

Bukhari (84:58) - "There was a fettered man beside Abu Muisa. Mu'adh asked, 'Who is this (man)?' Abu Muisa said, 'He was a Jew and became a Muslim and then reverted back to Judaism.' Then Abu Muisa requested Mu'adh to sit down but Mu'adh said, 'I will not sit down till he has been killed. This is the judgment of Allah and His Apostle (for such cases) and repeated it thrice.' Then Abu Musa ordered that the man be killed, and he was killed. Abu Musa added, 'Then we discussed the night prayers'"

Bukhari (84:64-65) - "Allah's Apostle: 'During the last days there will appear some young foolish people who will say the best words but their faith will not go beyond their throats (i.e. they will have no faith) and will go out from (leave) their religion as an arrow goes out of the game. So, wherever you find them, kill them, for whoever kills them shall have reward on the Day of Resurrection.'"

While I respect the verse about completion of deen, and no nabi after Mohammad.

your repetition of tribal beduin brutality is not supported by Quran.

Please avoid repeating old time murderous behavior.

Msailma did whatever he did and he was murdered.

This guy today is no Musailma.

Thank you

Just because he has been sentenced to death doesn't mean he will be killed. He's perhaps a mentally retarded person and would walk free.
Not retarded....schizophrenic. You do know the difference?

believe me or not..i was about to be ripped to shreds at my university for claiming to be god :P
guees i had a lot to drink that day....but somehow got away with a few punches
if you claim to be god you should ripped to shreds just to see if you can bring yourself back to life lol

Foolish, who insult quran must not be killed !
Close your dirty mouth stupid! Islam does not teach killing
Yes! Dirty heathen....he should be killed for suggesting someone was ordered killed!

Change coming from within is always better than the one coming from outside.
Remember the South African example, where external pressure allied to domestic dissent to bring about needed change that probably wouldn't come until the country exploded like a powder keg. Don't keep inventing reasons to do nothing, FH.

you would be surprised how many supposedly ''sentenced to death'' people are not actually hanged and live a long life albeit in incarceration, as far as his claims are concerned this is where the line is drawn in the Islamic republic of Pakistan, you cant claim to be a prophet or do anything with regard to legitimately degrading Muhammad SAW, if the case was rightly proven without any prejudice and bias then he is, as far as the law and I are concerned, rightly convicted.....
So....jail is the Pakistani answer to schizophrenia? Can't wait to see your health plan for Alzheimer's or other forms of dementia.

Then why not think about what you can do to make things right?

thats why here , i dont have any thing to with politics / journalism / defence neither m i govt employee and i am sure most of us Pakistanis on this forum are the same Just regular people trying to make a difference.

Why do some followers of Islam feel that they need to protect Allah and his prophet from some people?

Last edited:
Why do some followers of Islam feel that they need to protect Allah and his prophet need their protection from some people?

Because they conflate the religion of Islam with their personal egoes.

It is nothing to with Islam, or Allah. Just about imposing their own writ, or offending their own vision of Islam is, which is pretty much

Screw everybodyelse, My way is the only way.

Members who go to Pakistan should be careful, the government their might hang you for going against blasphemy.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom