What's new

Another senseless murder decision all in the name of religion

Remember the South African example, where external pressure allied to domestic dissent to bring about needed change that probably wouldn't come until the country exploded like a powder keg. Don't keep inventing reasons to do nothing, FH.

I agree.

Bukhari (84:57) - "[In the words of] Allah's Apostle, 'Whoever changed his Islamic religion, then kill him.'"

If you truly believe this hadis (that I doubt you do),

Khomeni and Saudi Mullahsn and Pakistani Mullah mardoodi will be the first to be killed.

Any non muslim Proclaiming prophethood is nothing to do with islam and they are not subjected to this punishment .only if a muslim who belief in the oneness of God and acceptance of Muhammad "SAW" as God's prophet then he proclaim that is the prophet realising it that no prophet will come after him ,has left the religion of islam and is murtat and commited Kufr and so are liable to death penalty.

IF god changed his plans and sent a new one who are you to question gods decision,

if god sent so many profets but still had to sent many more as ppl fail to follow their words (i.e god failed to get a single profet do his job perfectly)
maybe he is not satisfied with the latest one too and had to send a new one!!
who is infallible god or his last profet???

god is bigger that any profets

So....jail is the Pakistani answer to schizophrenia? Can't wait to see your health plan for Alzheimer's or other forms of dementia.
Oh sorry for that upon further research I found that blasphemy laws are not ''Islamic'' they are just an aberration created by mullahs and stuff, if he is truly mentally challenged then I guess he needs to be in a asylum...sorry for my previous ignorance

Sending letters is not a crime, claiming that I am superman or ze God is not a crime - but misusing or misleading people or their faith by saying you are God, misappropriating funds, cheating or gaining benefits is a forgery case - none of which warrants a death sentence though.

I stand corrected mate

Current Pakistani mind set

1613805_668370936554823_2000034581_n.jpg

Translation : westerners are looking for life on Mars and Muslims are looking for name of Allah on Potatoes ..

The person who proclaim that he is Prophet after Rasoollallah Saw is comitting Kufr and so leaving the deen of islam .
Apostasy in Islam

Apostasy in Islam (Arabic: ردة‎ riddah, literally means: "relapse" or "regress" but usually translates to "apostasy", or ارتداد irtidād) is commonly defined in Islam as the rejection in word or deed of one's former religion (apostasy) by a person who was previously a follower of Islam. Islamic scholarship differs on the appropriate punishment for the apostate (or murtad مرتد ), which ranges from execution – based on an interpretation of certain hadiths – to no punishment at all as long as they do not rebel against the Islamic society or religion.[1] The majority of Muslim scholars hold to the traditional view that apostasy is punishable by death or imprisonment until repentance, at least for adult men of sound mind.[2][3][4] Several contemporary Muslim scholars, including influential Islamic reformers have rejected this, arguing for religious freedom instead.[3][5][6][7] Converts from Islam to Christianity have likewise criticized the traditional position.[8] According to Islamic law apostasy is identified by a list of actions such as conversion to another religion, denying the existence of God, rejecting the prophets, mocking God or the prophets, idol worship, rejecting the sharia,
HADITHS:

Bukhari (52:260) - "...The Prophet said, 'If somebody (a Muslim) discards his religion, kill him.' "

Bukhari (83:37) - "Allah's Apostle never killed anyone except in one of the following three situations: (1) A person who killed somebody unjustly, was killed (in Qisas,) (2) a married person who committed illegal sexual intercourse and (3) a man who fought against Allah and His Apostle and deserted Islam and became an apostate."

Bukhari (84:57) - "[In the words of] Allah's Apostle, 'Whoever changed his Islamic religion, then kill him.'"

Bukhari (89:271) - A man who embraces Islam, then reverts to Judaism is to be killed according to "the verdict of Allah and his apostle."

Bukhari (84:58) - "There was a fettered man beside Abu Muisa. Mu'adh asked, 'Who is this (man)?' Abu Muisa said, 'He was a Jew and became a Muslim and then reverted back to Judaism.' Then Abu Muisa requested Mu'adh to sit down but Mu'adh said, 'I will not sit down till he has been killed. This is the judgment of Allah and His Apostle (for such cases) and repeated it thrice.' Then Abu Musa ordered that the man be killed, and he was killed. Abu Musa added, 'Then we discussed the night prayers'"

Bukhari (84:64-65) - "Allah's Apostle: 'During the last days there will appear some young foolish people who will say the best words but their faith will not go beyond their throats (i.e. they will have no faith) and will go out from (leave) their religion as an arrow goes out of the game. So, wherever you find them, kill them, for whoever kills them shall have reward on the Day of Resurrection.'"

I say Sahih al bukhari is a goddamned hadees written by a retarded troll. I should know, i am--how you say a person who "changed from Islamic religion".

Apostate yo ! :D

Oh sorry for that upon further research I found that blasphemy laws are not ''Islamic'' they are just an aberration created by mullahs and stuff, if he is truly mentally challenged then I guess he needs to be in a asylum...sorry for my previous ignorance

I stand corrected mate
Not a problem. In SoCal I knew some people who suffered from this....a hard problem to deal with (most refuse to take their meds, etc.)

Totally Uncivilized. Killing Creation of god on the name of god.

Here, Terrorist are killing dozen people daily. Let see how many terrorist get punishment from same courts.

Infact about 25 Taliban leaders were set free without trial as a gesture of Goodwill.

Last edited:
DID YOU frgt battle of Yamama ? ya kabhi parha hi nahi ?
qadiyani supporters wo hain jo Blasphemy law o kala qanoon boltay hain ..

Jo bhi ho, we live with Christians and Hindus. So what? That guy is not mentally well, what do you not understand? He is seeing people and hearing voices. Yeah that's why he claims to be a prophet.

IF god changed his plans and sent a new one who are you to question gods decision,

if god sent so many profets but still had to sent many more as ppl fail to follow their words (i.e god failed to get a single profet do his job perfectly)
maybe he is not satisfied with the latest one too and had to send a new one!!
who is infallible god or his last profet???

god is bigger that any profets

God had so much difficulty putting one together the last time around

There is no way another one can come around and split moon into two and put it back together.

Even before that poor guy claims as such

10 countries will be sending lunar probes to probe such claims.

And

if miracles have been taken away

What is left to gather around the gullible.

One Word the People who cant even respect their Own religon how You expect them to respect others religion
i Dont have a clue about this law so i wont even Say But Islam Does say if some one is doing Some thing Wrong then You Can Use Your Hand
About all those talking about terrorist and Islam as cruel religion islam never says kill children or women or your older
Islam is the religion of peace Every Country have their own Laws We must respect them when we are their

Foolish, who insult quran must not be killed !
Close your dirty mouth stupid! Islam does not teach killing
yea but khomeni does coz he is treated like a God good i know ur hate for saudis coz its in ur iranian blood so m not amazed :coffee:

He's a British guy right, I wonder has the British embassy made any comment on this issue?

yes. this is why Islamists record their suicide videos while sitting in front of holy cross and even menorah.
How can you judge billion people without even knowing them every person is different if some nutjob has lot it it dsnt mean all others are same

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom