What's new

Another senseless murder decision all in the name of religion

Just because he has been sentenced to death doesn't mean he will be killed. He's perhaps a mentally retarded person and would walk free.
immpossibe........... this is pakistan, here a governer can be killed in day light just because he gave a statement in favour of a christian girl and those who were wrong accused of blasphemy law, and no body even from is party does anything against him.... Do you think that these molvis will even let his family live in peace.....no way.........it can be clearly seen that, that man is mad but molvis will try to make him an example..........

The hadees is about the sect call kharijites and nothing to do with apostacy and if i posted it may be by mistake .

The Verse is saying if you differ in any religion thing but when a person leave the din he cannot refer it to allah and his messenger this ayat is for muslim and not for non muslim.

Within the Sahih al-Bukhari collection, worldly punishments are described in the following Hadith:

"2171. Narrated 'Abdullah: The Prophet said, "The blood of a Muslim, who confesses that Lâ ilâha ill-Allâh (there is no god but Allâh), cannot be shed except in three cases: 1. Life for life (in cases of intentional murders without right i.e., in Al-Qis̩âs̩ – Law of Equality in punishment); 2. A married person who commits illegal sexual intercourse; and 3. The one who turns renegade from Islâm (apostate) and leaves the group of Muslims. [9:17-O.B]"[50]

The Sahih Muslim collection, reiterates and confirms that which is in the Sahih al-Bukhari collection:

"(4152) 'Abdullah (b. Mas'ūd) reported Allah's Messenger as saying: It is not permissible to take the life of a Muslim who bears testimony (to the fact) that there is no god but Allah, and I am the Messenger of Allah, but in one of the three cases: the married adulterer, a life for a life, and the deserter of his Din (Islam), abandoning the community."[51]

[/quote]

Let me elaborate with one example, your CORRUPT half-cooked approach towards Ahadees.
Just one example is enough to expose how you take out-of-context,, fragments,, of incomplete Ahadees to come up with evil ideology of your own. Then you falsely attribute YOUR innovations to Prophet trying to make them legit.

Above hadees you quoted is incomplete version of what Prophet actually said. He was talking of ppl who'll not only go apostate, but also will be involved in KILLING. Then when he prescribes death sentence for such, it's because they committed murder. NOT because of their apostacy. As evident by many other incidences of apostacy where he never prescribed death penalty.

Below, I have quoted the "complete versions" of same speech of prophet, as well as in-complete, fragment that is missing the context. In complete version Prophet told that those apostate will be involved in killing of believers.... In incomplete, fragments that part is missing. You chose to use that incomplete fragment to establish your corrupt ideology.

(LINK)
Z7F55Z.jpg

This post (LINK) has Examples of cases where prophet Muhammad did not touch apostates because they were NOT involved in killing... Also examples of cases where death sentence was given because apostates had killed the Sheppard\camel-driver & committed theft too.

Even though order of ALLAH is:
Q:4:59: ... If ye differ in anything among yourselves, refer it to Allah and His Messenger if ye do believe in Allah and the Last Day: that is best, and most suitable for final determination.

But your insist on taking the reverse approach... You say you'll listen to non-ALLAH & non-Prophet and would disregard what Quran & Sunnah dictates.

Go back to school bro TTP or like minded people are less then 25% imagine 99% ttp you never know when they blow themselves up.

messages from who is forever from allah the creator or devil who manipulated religion .

As we are going no where so its better we close the discussion here let me quote one of the verse from holy quran before we end.

Yasin verse 9 -10-11

And We have set a wall before them and a wall behind them, and covered the top – so they are unable to see anything.

And it is the same for them, whether you warn them or do not warn them – they will not believe.

You warn only him who follows the advice and fears the Most Gracious without seeing; therefore give him glad tidings of forgiveness and an honourable reward

then why 99% of Pakistani Muslims (nay the whole forking Islamist world) refuse to listen.

Oh by the way

All messages are for-ever.

Christianity Judaism Hinduism even nudism all of them are forever

Depends only on individual as to what they make out of such messages.

Do they take their clothes off

or keep them on

Do they speak truth
or they lie through their teeth

Do they respect human life
or simply suicide bomb everyone willy nilly

Hope you understand.

Go back to school bro TTP or like minded people are less then 25% imagine 99% ttp you never know when they blow themselves up....

TTP may be tiny. perhaps 50,000 people.
'
My reference was towards 99% Pakistanis who want one or the other kind of Islamism implemented in the country.

I hope you get it now

The hadees is about the sect call kharijites and nothing to do with apostacy and if i posted it may be by mistake .

The Verse is saying if you differ in any religion thing but when a person leave the din he cannot refer it to allah and his messenger this ayat is for muslim and not for non muslim.

You seem confused. ^^^Your whole approach is a mistake, a grave one for which likes of YOU should be punished.

Yes you DID post it in support of killing those whose killing ALLAH has forbidden. Nor did Prophet ever killed anyone just for leaving islam. Only those who were involved in killing-&-war, were killed.

I already proved (here) how you are cherry-picking out-of-context fragments of the whole narrations & building your corrupt murderous ideology on those partial-statement.

Q:18:57:And who does more wrong than he who is reminded of the Ayât (proofs, evidences, verses, lessons, signs, revelations, etc.) of his Lord, but turns away from them forgetting what (deeds) his hands have sent forth. Truly, We have set veils over their hearts lest they should understand this (the Qur'ân), and in their ears, deafness. And if you (O Muhammad SAW) call them to guidance, even then they will never be guided.

...and leaves the group of Muslims.
... abandoning the community."

Same tunnel-vision again from you.

It's on those who were committing treason. Deserting muslim community\group refers to incidence where they fought with others against muslims in Badr after deserting islam... Narrators narrated partial story only. More complete details of incidence are given in hadees below.

As elaborated in following Ahadees. . These are NOT on average civilian who decides to leave islam. Even now GHADDAR(Traitor) to a state is given death sentence.

Read Ahades in little more so that you realize these ppl FOUGHT in Ghazwa-e-Badr after reverting away from Islam. Fought AGAINST muslims.

Bukhari:82:797:
Narated By Anas bin Malik : A group of people from 'Ukl (or 'Uraina) tribe... but I think he said that they were from 'Ukl came to Medina and (they became ill, so) the Prophet ordered them to go to the herd of (Milch) she-camels and told them to go out and drink the camels' urine and milk (as a medicine). So they went and drank it, and when they became healthy, they killed the shepherd and drove away the camels. This news reached the Prophet early in the morning, so he sent (some) men in their pursuit and they were captured and brought to the Prophet before midday. He ordered to cut off their hands and legs and their eyes to be branded with heated iron pieces and they were thrown at Al-Harra, and when they asked for water to drink, they were not given water. Abu Qilaba said, "Those were the people who committed theft and murder and reverted to disbelief after being believers (Muslims), and fought against Allah and His Apostle".

Bukhari:60:347:
...When the Quraish troubled and stood against the Prophet ... but later they reverted (to heathenism), whereupon Allah punished them on the day of the Battle of Badr, and that is what Allah's Statement indicates...

They were fighting men who had left islam. They were NOT ordinary Joe civilians. Ones you are repeatedly quoting are PARTIAL out-of-context mentioning(s) of SAME incidence.

If I was to use twisted logic like you, I could say Ali & Aisha fought war with each other & many well known Sahabah also cur each other`s necks. So according to following Ahadees they ALL became Apostates too...!!!!!!

Bukhari:88:198: (Also 81:776, and 3:122)
Narated By Ibn 'Umar : I heard the Prophet saying, "Do not revert to disbelief after me by striking (cutting) the necks of one another."

That's exactly what forces of Ali & forces of Aisha did. SO were they all became apostates too...!!! That's how YOU interpret Ahadees. Would you like to announce death penalty for Ali & Aisha & all those BIG names amoung Sahaba too?????

Did you read the hadees i quoted there no talking of treason its talking about renegade from Islâm not from army.

Did u read that I gave you complete versions of the story.Not partial out-of-context fragments.
Leaving "community" refers to same incidence that fuller version describe,, where they FOUGHT WAR against muslims after leaving islam.

Would you declare Ali & Aisha & their forces apostate??? Because they cut each others neck in a war & as per Hadees one who does that becomes a desbeliever... Issue death sentence for them too. As per your corrupt approach.! Will you? Mr.786... :)

Last edited:
Did you read the hadees i quoted there no talking of treason its talking about renegade from Islâm not from army.

Same tunnel-vision again from you.
It's on those who were committing treason. Deserting muslim army & fighting with others. These are NOT on average civilian hwo decides to leave islam. Even now GHADDAR(Traitor) to a state is given death sentence.

Read Ahades in little more so that you realize these ppl FOUGHT in Ghazwa-e-Badr after reverting away from Islam. Fought AGAINST muslims.

Bukhari:82:797:
Narated By Anas bin Malik : A group of people from 'Ukl (or 'Uraina) tribe... but I think he said that they were from 'Ukl came to Medina and (they became ill, so) the Prophet ordered them to go to the herd of (Milch) she-camels and told them to go out and drink the camels' urine and milk (as a medicine). So they went and drank it, and when they became healthy, they killed the shepherd and drove away the camels. This news reached the Prophet early in the morning, so he sent (some) men in their pursuit and they were captured and brought to the Prophet before midday. He ordered to cut off their hands and legs and their eyes to be branded with heated iron pieces and they were thrown at Al-Harra, and when they asked for water to drink, they were not given water. Abu Qilaba said, "Those were the people who committed theft and murder and reverted to disbelief after being believers (Muslims), and fought against Allah and His Apostle".

Bukhari:60:347:
...When the Quraish troubled and stood against the Prophet ... but later they reverted (to heathenism), whereupon Allah punished them on the day of the Battle of Badr, and that is what Allah's Statement indicates...

They were fighting men who had left islam. They were NOT ordinary Joe civilians. Ones you are repeatedly quoting are PARTIAL out-of-context mentioning(s) of SAME incidence.

If I was to use twisted logic like you, I could say Ali & Aisha fought war with each other & many well known Sahabah also cur each other`s necks. So according to following Ahadees they ALL became Apostates too...!!!!!!

Bukhari:88:198: (Also 81:776, and 3:122)
Narated By Ibn 'Umar : I heard the Prophet saying, "Do not revert to disbelief after me by striking (cutting) the necks of one another."

That's exactly what forces of Ali & forces of Aisha did. SO were they all became apostates too...!!! That's how YOU interpret Ahadees. Would you like to announce death penalty for Ali & Aisha & all those BIG names amoung Sahaba too?????

I do believe in the hadees and you are right we should killed them all Khomeni and Saudi Mullahsn and Pakistani Mullah mardoodi :D

God never change anything because he is all aware and what is going to happen and that the sunnah of god you wont understand because you don't follow the one god there is always one god and one message but after passage of time message gets corrupted by satan and like minded people for there own benefit.

thats why Allah promise that we is going to guard and protect the message this time i.e quran and the holy quran says the prophet Muhammad SAW is last and final prophet so who ever tells that he is the prophet and muslim then he disbelieve in the message of allah if a hindu or christian proclaim that he is the prophet he don't have anything with them.

can't you see even the latest book from the one true god got corrupted??
why else would different groups have different versions/interpretation of islam.
even older religions like buddhism have lesser varieties/flavors compared to islam...

Accept that the one true god failed one again....
I totally support god's wish to send new prophet for the sake of abrahamic religion followers from more bloodshed...

I just pray you won't stand against god by giving more importance to the last prophet than the one true GOD himself..

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom