What's new

Another senseless murder decision all in the name of religion

I do believe in the hadees and you are right we should killed them all Khomeni and Saudi Mullahsn and Pakistani Mullah mardoodi :D

I agree.

If you truly believe this hadis (that I doubt you do),

Khomeni and Saudi Mullahsn and Pakistani Mullah mardoodi will be the first to be killed.

God never change anything because he is all aware and what is going to happen and that the sunnah of god you wont understand because you don't follow the one god there is always one god and one message but after passage of time message gets corrupted by satan and like minded people for there own benefit.

thats why Allah promise that we is going to guard and protect the message this time i.e quran and the holy quran says the prophet Muhammad SAW is last and final prophet so who ever tells that he is the prophet and muslim then he disbelieve in the message of allah if a hindu or christian proclaim that he is the prophet he don't have anything with them.

IF god changed his plans and sent a new one who are you to question gods decision,

if god sent so many profets but still had to sent many more as ppl fail to follow their words (i.e god failed to get a single profet do his job perfectly)
maybe he is not satisfied with the latest one too and had to send a new one!!
who is infallible god or his last profet???

god is bigger that any profets

Last edited:
yeah right like your retarded parent bring you in this world :partay:.
nobody it forcing you to believe in hadees if you don't believe in hadess you are not Ahle sunnat and because the topic is for majority that is ahle sunnat nobody ask ahle hadees or kadiani their expert opinion.

I say Sahih al bukhari is a goddamned hadees written by a retarded troll. I should know, i am--how you say a person who "changed from Islamic religion".

Apostate yo ! :D

How can you judge billion people without even knowing them every person is different if some nutjob has lot it it dsnt mean all others are same

The day billion people rise up and cleanse themselves from depraved Sharia business, I'll agree with you.

Until then, why to talk about blind sheeple.

....if you don't believe in hadess you are not Ahle sunnat .

Yeah yeah yeah

for the fundoo Pakistanis

--- Ahle Sunnat really means --- Ahle Zulam
--- Ahle Sunnat really means --- Ahle jabar
--- Ahle Sunnat really means --- Ahle Qatal
--- Ahle Sunnat really means --- Ahle fitna

--- Ahle Sunnat really means --- Ahle suicide bombers

--- Ahle Sunnat really means --- Ahle lal khooni masjid
--- Ahle Sunnat really means --- Ahle teror
--- Ahle Sunnat really means --- Ahle murder
--- Ahle Sunnat really means --- Ahle butchery

and the list goes on

Yes Ahle Sunnat

please carry on with your butchery and suicide bombing

There are all fake ahle sunnat like eastern european jews they are all created to devide and confuse muslim ,zionist took control of jews this zionist fake muslim are doing the same.
Ahle sunnat don't believe in suicide or killing innocent what ever you mention is created by american unwanted child the house of saud and are all khaijites .just see pakistan before zia and now you will get it.

Yeah yeah yeah

for the fundoo Pakistanis

--- Ahle Sunnat really means --- Ahle Zulam
--- Ahle Sunnat really means --- Ahle jabar
--- Ahle Sunnat really means --- Ahle Qatal
--- Ahle Sunnat really means --- Ahle fitna

--- Ahle Sunnat really means --- Ahle suicide bombers

--- Ahle Sunnat really means --- Ahle lal khooni masjid
--- Ahle Sunnat really means --- Ahle teror
--- Ahle Sunnat really means --- Ahle murder
--- Ahle Sunnat really means --- Ahle butchery

and the list goes on

Yes Ahle Sunnat

please carry on with your butchery and suicide bombing

....Ahle sunnat don't believe in suicide or killing innocent what ever you mention is created by american unwanted child .

Tell this to Ahle Zulam

you are in a wrong place for you preaching.

Got to FATA and tell them barbaric Mullahs

Go to Qum and tell them barbaric Ayatullahs

Go to Southern Beirut and tell that to zalim nasrullah

The time we are living in is very bad and with low mental people so are interpretening islam according to their own motive or according to what ever suits their goal.
In history of islam like this period comes and goes the people who are successfull are thoes who keep their connection to the Prophet saw,shahaba and ahle bait .
Even in war Mujahidin are not allowed to kill innocent children,women,old men and who ever not fighting with them .
they cannot destroy crops and destroy water source.
so you can see the people who are doing these are going against the teaching of islam they believe that once they acquire matrydom virgin are waiting for them but to their sorry A$$ the angel of punishment is waiting for them with surprice and will be suffering forever in the lowest part of hell .

quote="FaujHistorian, post: 5181452, member: 38719"]Tell this to Ahle Zulam

you are in a wrong place for you preaching.

Got to FATA and tell them barbaric Mullahs

Go to Qum and tell them barbaric Ayatullahs

Go to Southern Beirut and tell that to zalim nasrullah[/quote]

The time we are living in is very bad and with low mental people so are interpretening islam according to their own motive or according to what ever suits their goal.

Sadly Islam has alwasy been used abused.

Nothing new

Some in Pakistan just have a romantic notion about old times that never existed.

Thats why quran say's life is test for momin so why should we expect something else .
we should struggle very day with our self once we acquire peace ourself then only we will be able spread it.

modern time is full of stress we see disease and suffering every where and we are not at all satisfied with our live but what we doing to improve it nothing we are just making it worse in asking more and more .

ISlam is a middle part not too extreme or not too lenient and god has make it easy and not complicated .

Sadly Islam has alwasy been used abused.

Nothing new

Some in Pakistan just have a romantic notion about old times that never existed.

Thats why quran say's life is test for momin so why should we expect something else .
we should struggle very day with our self once we acquire peace ourself then only we will be able spread it.

modern time is full of stress we see disease and suffering every where and we are not at all satisfied with our live but what we doing to improve it nothing we are just making it worse in asking more and more .

ISlam is a middle part not too extreme or not too lenient and god has make it easy and not complicated .

What you say, 99% Muslims do not believe

Islam as a God's message has been destroyed, lost, gonner.

It is time to declare islamism as crime against humanity

...Bukhari (84:64-65) - "Allah's Apostle: 'During the last days there will appear some young foolish people who will say the best words but their faith will not go beyond their throats (i.e. they will have no faith) and will go out from (leave) their religion as an arrow goes out of the game. So, wherever you find them, kill them, for whoever kills them shall have reward on the Day of Resurrection.'"

Let me elaborate with one example, your CORRUPT half-cooked approach towards Ahadees.
Just one example is enough to expose how you take out-of-context,, fragments,, of incomplete Ahadees to come up with evil ideology of your own. Then you falsely attribute YOUR innovations to Prophet trying to make them legit.

Above hadees you quoted is incomplete version of what Prophet actually said. He was talking of ppl who'll not only go apostate, but also will be involved in KILLING. Then when he prescribes death sentence for such, it's because they committed murder. NOT because of their apostacy. As evident by many other incidences of apostacy where he never prescribed death penalty.

Below, I have quoted the "complete versions" of same speech of prophet, as well as in-complete, fragment that is missing the context. In complete version Prophet told that those apostate will be involved in killing of believers.... In incomplete, fragments that part is missing. You chose to use that incomplete fragment to establish your corrupt ideology.

(LINK)
Z7F55Z.jpg

This post (LINK) has Examples of cases where prophet Muhammad did not touch apostates because they were NOT involved in killing... Also examples of cases where death sentence was given because apostates had killed the Sheppard\camel-driver & committed theft too.

Even though order of ALLAH is:
Q:4:59: ... If ye differ in anything among yourselves, refer it to Allah and His Messenger if ye do believe in Allah and the Last Day: that is best, and most suitable for final determination.

But your insist on taking the reverse approach... You say you'll listen to non-ALLAH & non-Prophet and would disregard what Quran & Sunnah dictates.

...and leaves the group of Muslims.
... abandoning the community."[51]
Same tunnel-vision again from you.
It's on those who were committing treason. Deserting muslim army & fighting with others. These are NOT on average civilian hwo decides to leave islam. Even now GHADDAR(Traitor) to a state is given death sentence.

Read Ahades in little more so that you realize these ppl FOUGHT in Ghazwa-e-Badr after reverting away from Islam. Fought AGAINST muslims.

Bukhari:82:797:
Narated By Anas bin Malik : A group of people from 'Ukl (or 'Uraina) tribe... but I think he said that they were from 'Ukl came to Medina and (they became ill, so) the Prophet ordered them to go to the herd of (Milch) she-camels and told them to go out and drink the camels' urine and milk (as a medicine). So they went and drank it, and when they became healthy, they killed the shepherd and drove away the camels. This news reached the Prophet early in the morning, so he sent (some) men in their pursuit and they were captured and brought to the Prophet before midday. He ordered to cut off their hands and legs and their eyes to be branded with heated iron pieces and they were thrown at Al-Harra, and when they asked for water to drink, they were not given water. Abu Qilaba said, "Those were the people who committed theft and murder and reverted to disbelief after being believers (Muslims), and fought against Allah and His Apostle".

Bukhari:60:347:
...When the Quraish troubled and stood against the Prophet ... but later they reverted (to heathenism), whereupon Allah punished them on the day of the Battle of Badr, and that is what Allah's Statement indicates...

They were fighting men who had left islam. They were NOT ordinary Joe civilians. Ones you are repeatedly quoting are PARTIAL out-of-context mentioning(s) of SAME incidence.

If I was to use twisted logic like you, I could say Ali & Aisha fought war with each other & many well known Sahabah also cur each other`s necks. So according to following Ahadees they ALL became Apostates too...!!!!!!

Bukhari:88:198: (Also 81:776, and 3:122)
Narated By Ibn 'Umar : I heard the Prophet saying, "Do not revert to disbelief after me by striking (cutting) the necks of one another."

That's exactly what forces of Ali & forces of Aisha did. SO were they all became apostates too...!!! That's how YOU interpret Ahadees. Would you go & announce death penalty for Ali & Aisha & all those BIG names amoung Sahaba too?????

(Below are same complete & incomplete versions as in picture above;; just in case the picture file goes corrupt.)

More complete version is given below:

"When 'Ali was in Yemen, he sent some gold that was still enclosed in rock to the Prophet [SAW], who distributed it among Al-Aqra' bin Habis Al-Hanzali, who belonged to Banu Mujashi', 'Uyaynah bin Badr Al-Fazari, 'Alqamah bin 'Ulathah Al-'Amiri, who belonged to Banu Kilab and Zaid Al-Khail At-Ta'I, who belonged to Banu Nabhan. The Quraish and the Ansar became angry and said: 'He gives to the chiefs of Najd and ignores us!' He said: 'I am seeking to win them over (firmly to Islam).' Then a man with sunken eyes, a bulging forehead, a thick beard and a shaven head came and said: 'O Muhammad, fear Allah!' He said: 'Who will obey Allah if I do not? He trusts me with the people of this Earth but you do not trust me.' A man among the people asked for permission to kill him, but he did not let him do that. When (the man) went away, he (the Prophet [SAW]) said: 'Among the offspring of this man there will be people who will recite the Qur'an but it will not go beyond their throats, and they will go out of Islam as an arrow goes through the game (target).They will kill the Muslims and leave the mushrikeen alone. If I live to see them, I will kill them as the killing of 'Ad.'"

Sunan an-Nasa'i 4101, In-book reference:Book 37, Hadith 136, English translation:Vol. 5, Book 37, Hadith 4106
Also repeated in:
Sahih Muslim 1064a, In-book ref:Book 12, Hadith 188, Online English ref Book 5, Hadith 2318

Bukhari:55:558:
and they will renegade from the religion as an arrow goes through the game's body. They will kill the Muslims but will not disturb the idolaters. If I should live up to their time' I will kill them as the people of 'Ad were killed (i.e. I will kill all of them)."

:Incpmplete fragments, missing the context:

Bukhari:84:64:Narated By 'Ali : Whenever I tell you a narration from Allah's Apostle, by Allah, I would rather fall down from the sky than ascribe a false statement to him, but if I tell you something between me and you (not a Hadith) then it was indeed a trick (i.e. I may say things just to cheat my enemy). No doubt I heard Allah's Apostle saying, "During the last days there will appear some young foolish people who will say the best words but their faith will not go beyond their throats (i.e. they will have no faith) and will go out from (leave) their religion as an arrow goes out of the game. So, where-ever you find them, kill them, for who-ever kills them shall have reward on the Day of Resurrection."

Bukhari:84:65:Narated By 'Abdullah bin 'Amr bin Yasar : That they visited Abu Sa'id Al-Khudri and asked him about Al-Harauriyya, a special unorthodox religious sect, "Did you hear the Prophet saying anything about them?" Abu Sa'id said, "I do not know what Al-Harauriyya is, but I heard the Prophet saying, "There will appear in this nation... he did not say: From this nation... a group of people so pious apparently that you will consider your prayers inferior to their prayers, but they will recite the Qur'an, the teachings of which will not go beyond their throats and will go out of their religion as an arrow darts through the game, whereupon the archer may look at his arrow, its Nasl at its Risaf and its Fuqa to see whether it is blood-stained or not (i.e. they will have not even a trace of Islam in them)."

Bukhari:84:66:Narated By 'Abdullah bin 'Umar : Regarding Al-Harauriyya: The Prophet said, "They will go out of Islam as an arrow darts out of the game's body."

Last edited:
.........Above hadees you quoted is incomplete version of what Prophet actually said. He was talking of ppl who'll not only go apostate, but also will be involved in KILLING. Then when he prescribes death sentence for such, it's because they committed murder. NOT because of their apostacy. As evident by many other incidences of apostacy where he never prescribed death penalty...

Good work

Islamists have taken things out of context even from Quran.

So there is no forking way to fix things.

Islamism is now like a 20 years old pc.

you cannot fix the damn thing. processor is too forking slow, and operating system is no longer supported. Nobody wants to write any apps either. This is a relic to be thrown into the dustbin of history

Buy new computer and brand new operating system from Microsoft google or Apple.

your wife and your kids will thank you. (especially the unborn ones :D)

The message of islam is forever and cannot be destroyed or hijack most of what we see in print and media is all fake like they did fake revolution calling it arab spring but it was just to empower zionist and their ally nothing to do with people they took people for ride and discard them after their use.it new weapon facebook,twitter and spread rumour and make fake video of government atrocity and use its own people to distroy their country.

Majority is silence so the elite show the world that extremist islam is real but in reality the majority practice moderate islam thats why we had christian,jews and hindus still living in muslim country .

Never in the history of islam anybody calling muslim terrorist they created problem by infiltrating islam and covering them and spreading their fake ideology and calling it authentic islam :agree:
Killing millions of innocent in iraq and in afghanistan the west is still peace loving nation and islam is extremist and terrorist religion :disagree:

What you say, 99% Muslims do not believe

Islam as a God's message has been destroyed, lost, gonner.

It is time to declare islamism as crime against humanity

The message of islam is forever

then why 99% of Pakistani Muslims (nay the whole forking Islamist world) refuse to listen.

Oh by the way

All messages are for-ever.

Christianity Judaism Hinduism even nudism all of them are forever

Depends only on individual as to what they make out of such messages.

Do they take their clothes off

or keep them on

Do they speak truth
or they lie through their teeth

Do they respect human life
or simply suicide bomb everyone willy nilly

Hope you understand.

then why 99% of Pakistani Muslims (nay the whole forking Islamist world) refuse to listen.

Oh by the way

All messages are for-ever.

Christianity Judaism Hinduism even nudism all of them are forever

Depends only on individual as to what they make out of such messages.

Do they take their clothes off

or keep them on

Do they speak truth
or they lie through their teeth

Do they respect human life
or simply suicide bomb everyone willy nilly

Hope you understand.

bhai

saab

horizontal

likhte

hain