What's new

Another senseless murder decision all in the name of religion

Whom are the courts trying to please?

The rabid Islamists.

The thousand strong illiterate mob that dragged this 65 year old doctor to the police station.

Or, the Wahhabi masters?

Sadly!

Perhaps all of the above.

p.s. Please note that it is not just Wahabi thing. Shias and Sunnis are deep in this $hit as they all support these barbaric laws.
Remember Ayatuallah Khomeni khabeesi fatwa against Rushdie. Ayatullah was as far away from Wahabism as you can get.

yes and yes.
Human rights and civic organizations have been asking for such changes.
But the state feels overwhelmed on so many fronts that it sadly is the last thing on todo list when it comes to changing constitution on these forking islamist laws.
Domestic HR groups or foreign ones?

To make it a gov't priority you might have to enlist foreign groups, loudly and strongly, to increase the pressure on your own government until finally the law gets changed with politicians offering the life-saving excuse that Pakistan had to do this or else it would suffer such-and-such at the hands of the international community.

seems bit harsh, unless he cheated anybody I see this is a harmless fun.

As far as i know he suffers from paranoid schizophrenia. He needs help, he needs to be on his medication. But hes not the only mentally ill man. We have many paranoid schizophrenic Mullahs running havoc in Pakistan but no body seems to be getting rid of them.

saray qadiyani aur qadiyani supporters . jhootay nabi onay ka dawa karnay walay k haq ma awaaz utha rahay .. :confused:
such a shame . :tdown: .
"" YA MUSALMAAN HAIN .. .. JINHAY DAIKH K SHARMAYE YAHOOD ""

Qadianio nay kia aapki bakri chori ki thi? barey khatnark hay qadiani:lol:

To make it a gov't priority you might have to enlist foreign groups, loudly and strongly, to increase the pressure on your own government until finally the law gets changed with politicians offering the life-saving excuse that Pakistan had to do this or else it would suffer such-and-such at the hands of the international community.

Enlist foreign groups? Anyone who speaks against Blasphemy laws are all ready Infidels and now you want them to be declared foreign backed Liberal infidels?

Enlist foreign groups? Anyone who speaks against Blasphemy laws are all ready Infidels and now you want them to be declared foreign backed Liberal infidels?
If they're speaking publicly they're already accepting risk, and if they can enlist foreign groups they'll leverage their effectiveness, as near as I can tell without further increasing their risk.

saray qadiyani aur qadiyani supporters . jhootay nabi onay ka dawa karnay walay k haq ma awaaz utha rahay .. :confused:
such a shame . :tdown: .
"" YA MUSALMAAN HAIN .. .. JINHAY DAIKH K SHARMAYE YAHOOD ""

Chutye insaan, have some god damn sense. 65 year old man sending letters to people claiming himself to be a prophet. That sounds like a person who has mental health issues. So what if he is a Qadiani? Insaan nhin hai?

Show me an ayath or hadith sanctioning death for such cases. Phir bataunga qadiani supporter kaun hai.

Retard.

@LoveIcon You once tagged me & asked to comment on this topic. Here it is.

The Quran and sunnah-of-prophet do not speak about any worldy punishment for blasphemy... This is invention of others. Quran & Prophet himself NEVER hurt anyone for insulting him or quran.
Whom do we want to follow; ALLAH's orders, Prophet's sunnah -or- inventions of others leaving aside two of them!!!

A simple way to follow is to figure out how Prophet himself would have behaved if someone insulted him on his face..!!! Sunnah is what Prophet would have done in a situation. How would he have responded if someone insulted him in his face??? What he himself would have done???

Do we have examples of such incidences? Yes we do.
What did prophet himself do? He practiced forgiveness & polite reciprocation.

The lady (wife of Abu Lahab) who used to throw garbage on him. He used to pass a smile in return. Once she wasn't there to blaspheme, messenger got worried & went to see her. She was sick with fever, Muhammad took care of her & treated her well & offered his help with chores ...

I don't see Prophet issuing fatwa of death sentence for her...!!!
Rather her punishment is reserved for the next-life
(Kiyaamat=Day-of-judgement). Read Surah-e-Lahab.

Then remember once prophet went to preach somewhere & ppl threw stones at him till he bleed so much & blood clotted in his shoes. Angel Gabriel(Jibraeel) asked him if prophet say, he can slam a mountain on that colony...

What did he do? He said NO. Instead prophet prayed for ppl of that colony. I don't see sunnah of issuing death sentences even for those who stoned him...!!!

Once a guy peed in a mosque... Companions(Sahabah) ran to get that guy... Prophet stopped them & told them to let him go. And told them just to wash that spot with water. That's it. No death sentence for such a blasphemy.!!!

It was narrated from Anas bin Malik that: A Bedouin urinated in the mosque, and some of the people rushed at him. The Messenger of Allah said: "Do not interrupt him." Then he called for a bucket of water and poured it over (the urine).
Sunan Ibn Majah:English reference:Vol. 1, Book 1, Hadith 528, Arabic ref:Book 1, Hadith 571

A scribe who had converted from christianity & used to write revelation for prophet, went apostate. He reverted back to christianity & started alleging false allegations against Prophet. Did prophet issue death sentence for him??? NO. He later died a natural death.

One thing that is commonly taken as blasphemy is, if someone makes images of Prophet...
Is making image of prophet an insult??? If image itself was offensive, then of course it is. But if image was benign, then is it blasphemy???

Why did prophet stopped us from making his images??? Because he feared later generations might start to worship his pictures. That's why. Not because making his picture was an insult to him. He feared SHIRK... just like we know ppl had fallen into worshiping pictures of Ibraheim, Ismail & Maryam. Prophet did NOT want that to happen again, so he forbade making of his pictures. Not because it was an insult to him.!!

Narrated Ibn `Abbas:When the Prophet saw pictures in the Ka`ba, he did not enter it till he ordered them to be erased. When he saw (the pictures of Abraham and Ishmael carrying the arrows of divination, he said, "May Allah curse them (i.e. the Quraish)! By Allah, neither Abraham nor Ishmael practiced divination by arrows."
Sahih al-Bukhari 3352, In-book ref:Book 60, Hadith 32
Online English ref:Vol. 4, Book 55, Hadith 571

Prophet was blasphemed in his lifetime many times & in many ways. He NEVER issued fatwa of death or any other worldly punishment for those who did so...

He was accused of forgery " . . . nay, he forged it." [Qur'an 21:5], was stigmatized as a man 'possessed' [Qur'an 23:70] and 'mad' [Qur'an 68:2]...

And no death sentence here either: instead I see recommendation to deal with ignorant nicely.
Q:73:10:And be patient (O Muhammad SAW) with what they say, and keep away from them in a good way.
Q:9:74:....but indeed they uttered blasphemy, .... but if they turn back (to their evil ways), Allah will punish them.... (NOT us,,, but ALLAH will take care of them HIMSELF. It's NOT made our job to penalize them.)

Q:28:55:And when they hear vain talk, they turn away therefrom and say: "To us our deeds and to you yours; peace be to you: we seek not the ignorant."
Q:7:199:Hold to forgiveness; command what is right; but turn away from the ignorant.
Q:25:63:And the (faithful) slaves of the Most Gracious (Allâh) are those who walk on the earth in humility and sedateness, and when the foolish address them (with bad words) they reply back with mild words of gentleness....other translation...And the servants of (Allah) Most Gracious are those who walk on the earth in humility, and when the ignorant address them, they say "Peace!"

Q:16:126:"And if you punished, let your punishment be proportionate to the wrong that has been done to you; but if you show patience, that is indeed the best course.
Q:62:40:"The recompense for an injury is an injury equal thereto: but if a person forgets and makes reconciliation, his reward is due from Allah."
Q:28:54:"Twice will they be given their reward, for that they have persevered, (and) they avert evil with good."
A very comprehensive answer. Well done

Just one name is enough for your big explanation
Musaylimah the liar and the battle of Yamama

When Musaylimah proclaim himself Prophet then Amirul momineen Hazrat Abu bakr Radi-Allahu anhu send Hazrat Khalid bin Walid Radi-Allahu anhu to defeat and killed the false prophet and mardood musaylimah was killed by Wahshi ibn Harbthe same man who killed Muhammad's uncle, Hamza.

So this the one of the example that how the Khalifah rasidun did with the false prophet they killed them .

First, Allah described him as the Khatimun-Nabiyyin. (The last of the prophets). It implies that he is the last of all the Prophets. Secondly, Muhammad (peace be upon him) himself has said:
less301.gif

Ana Khatamun-nabiyyin La Nabiy-ya ba'di

(I am the last of the prophets. No other prophet will come after me).

Thirdly, Allah says in the Holy Quran.

less302.gif

AL-YAUMA AKMALTU LAKUM DINA-KUM WA ATMAMTU 'ALAIKUM NI'-MATI WA RADITU LAKUMUL-ISLAMA DINA.

(This day I accomplished the religion for you and perfected my blessings upon you and have chosen the religion of Islam for you). It proves that Allah has perfected the religion through Hadrat Muhammad and Islam has become a complete and perfect religion for all times to come.

so who ever muslim proclaim that he is Prophet then he has lost fold of islam and he is murdad killing murdad is the sunnah of khalifah rasidun .

@LoveIcon You once tagged me & asked to comment on this topic. Here it is.

The Quran and sunnah-of-prophet do not speak about any worldy punishment for blasphemy... This is invention of others. Quran & Prophet himself NEVER hurt anyone for insulting him or quran.
Whom do we want to follow; ALLAH's orders, Prophet's sunnah -or- inventions of others leaving aside two of them!!!

A simple way to follow is to figure out how Prophet himself would have behaved if someone insulted him on his face..!!! Sunnah is what Prophet would have done in a situation. How would he have responded if someone insulted him in his face??? What he himself would have done???

Do we have examples of such incidences? Yes we do.
What did prophet himself do? He practiced forgiveness & polite reciprocation.

The lady (wife of Abu Lahab) who used to throw garbage on him. He used to pass a smile in return. Once she wasn't there to blaspheme, messenger got worried & went to see her. She was sick with fever, Muhammad took care of her & treated her well & offered his help with chores ...

I don't see Prophet issuing fatwa of death sentence for her...!!!
Rather her punishment is reserved for the next-life
(Kiyaamat=Day-of-judgement). Read Surah-e-Lahab.

Then remember once prophet went to preach somewhere & ppl threw stones at him till he bleed so much & blood clotted in his shoes. Angel Gabriel(Jibraeel) asked him if prophet say, he can slam a mountain on that colony...

What did he do? He said NO. Instead prophet prayed for ppl of that colony. I don't see sunnah of issuing death sentences even for those who stoned him...!!!

Once a guy peed in a mosque... Companions(Sahabah) ran to get that guy... Prophet stopped them & told them to let him go. And told them just to wash that spot with water. That's it. No death sentence for such a blasphemy.!!!

It was narrated from Anas bin Malik that: A Bedouin urinated in the mosque, and some of the people rushed at him. The Messenger of Allah said: "Do not interrupt him." Then he called for a bucket of water and poured it over (the urine).
Sunan Ibn Majah:English reference:Vol. 1, Book 1, Hadith 528, Arabic ref:Book 1, Hadith 571

A scribe who had converted from christianity & used to write revelation for prophet, went apostate. He reverted back to christianity & started alleging false allegations against Prophet. Did prophet issue death sentence for him??? NO. He later died a natural death.

One thing that is commonly taken as blasphemy is, if someone makes images of Prophet...
Is making image of prophet an insult??? If image itself was offensive, then of course it is. But if image was benign, then is it blasphemy???

Why did prophet stopped us from making his images??? Because he feared later generations might start to worship his pictures. That's why. Not because making his picture was an insult to him. He feared SHIRK... just like we know ppl had fallen into worshiping pictures of Ibraheim, Ismail & Maryam. Prophet did NOT want that to happen again, so he forbade making of his pictures. Not because it was an insult to him.!!

Narrated Ibn `Abbas:When the Prophet saw pictures in the Ka`ba, he did not enter it till he ordered them to be erased. When he saw (the pictures of Abraham and Ishmael carrying the arrows of divination, he said, "May Allah curse them (i.e. the Quraish)! By Allah, neither Abraham nor Ishmael practiced divination by arrows."
Sahih al-Bukhari 3352, In-book ref:Book 60, Hadith 32
Online English ref:Vol. 4, Book 55, Hadith 571

Prophet was blasphemed in his lifetime many times & in many ways. He NEVER issued fatwa of death or any other worldly punishment for those who did so...

He was accused of forgery " . . . nay, he forged it." [Qur'an 21:5], was stigmatized as a man 'possessed' [Qur'an 23:70] and 'mad' [Qur'an 68:2]...

And no death sentence here either: instead I see recommendation to deal with ignorant nicely.
Q:73:10:And be patient (O Muhammad SAW) with what they say, and keep away from them in a good way.
Q:9:74:....but indeed they uttered blasphemy, .... but if they turn back (to their evil ways), Allah will punish them.... (NOT us,,, but ALLAH will take care of them HIMSELF. It's NOT made our job to penalize them.)

Q:28:55:And when they hear vain talk, they turn away therefrom and say: "To us our deeds and to you yours; peace be to you: we seek not the ignorant."
Q:7:199:Hold to forgiveness; command what is right; but turn away from the ignorant.
Q:25:63:And the (faithful) slaves of the Most Gracious (Allâh) are those who walk on the earth in humility and sedateness, and when the foolish address them (with bad words) they reply back with mild words of gentleness....other translation...And the servants of (Allah) Most Gracious are those who walk on the earth in humility, and when the ignorant address them, they say "Peace!"

Q:16:126:"And if you punished, let your punishment be proportionate to the wrong that has been done to you; but if you show patience, that is indeed the best course.
Q:62:40:"The recompense for an injury is an injury equal thereto: but if a person forgets and makes reconciliation, his reward is due from Allah."
Q:28:54:"Twice will they be given their reward, for that they have persevered, (and) they avert evil with good."

you would be surprised how many supposedly ''sentenced to death'' people are not actually hanged and live a long life albeit in incarceration, as far as his claims are concerned this is where the line is drawn in the Islamic republic of Pakistan, you cant claim to be a prophet or do anything with regard to legitimately degrading Muhammad SAW, if the case was rightly proven without any prejudice and bias then he is, as far as the law and I are concerned, rightly convicted.....

J.....
so who ever muslim proclaim that he is Prophet then he has lost fold of islam and he is murdad killing murdad is the sunnah of khalifah rasidun .

While I respect the verse about completion of deen, and no nabi after Mohammad.

your repetition of tribal beduin brutality is not supported by Quran.

Please avoid repeating old time murderous behavior.

Msailma did whatever he did and he was murdered.

This guy today is no Musailma.

Thank you

Was referring to Pakistan's domestic HR groups and some organizations setup for protecting rights of minorities.

....To make it a gov't priority you might have to enlist foreign groups, loudly and strongly, to increase the pressure on your own government until finally the law gets changed with politicians offering the life-saving excuse that Pakistan had to do this or else it would suffer such-and-such at the hands of the international community.

Change coming from within is always better than the one coming from outside.

you would be surprised how many supposedly ''sentenced to death'' people are not actually hanged and live a long life albeit in incarceration, as far as his claims are concerned this is where the line is drawn in the Islamic republic of Pakistan, you cant claim to be a prophet or do anything with regard to legitimately degrading Muhammad SAW, if the case was rightly proven without any prejudice and bias then he is, as far as the law and I are concerned, rightly convicted.....

Sending letters is not a crime, claiming that I am superman or ze God is not a crime - but misusing or misleading people or their faith by saying you are God, misappropriating funds, cheating or gaining benefits is a forgery case - none of which warrants a death sentence though.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom