What's new

Another Face of Kashmir Narrative Story # AsliKashmir

It is not about bjp or what they do. It is rather about having a desirable solution for us so the things can move on. I want to know what can be done to get the things settled with a neighbor who has an issue with us in this region, our armies are deployed as far as Siachin. How to normalise this situation or contribute to the normalization of this border?

In a real politik, no country will loose its territory in 21st Century..Think Practically, do you expect China to provide independce to Tibet just because, people of Tiber want independence from China?....Think about it and in same way think about Kashmir...

India has a leverage in Kashmir in such a way that if also Kashmir valley love loose their another generation, it will not impact anything to rest of the India...And the unfortunate part of the incident is that as any disturbance in Kashmir valley does not impact much to rest of India, rest of India pays little attention to the human suffering that happens in Kashmir valley..

So be ready to see another generation of unfortunate Kashmir valley people who are ready to loose their generation.

The Value of Indian Occupied Forces in the Eyes of Kashmiri Peoples.
13654236_556153074571297_6861114608063606472_n.jpg

India cannot get P0K and GB, while Pak cannot get Kashmir valley, jammu or ladhak and China won't part with Aksai Chin.

Chill out buddy.
I am BJP supporter for life and a Sanghi to boot. In fact you should look at my signature :)

Problems BJP has are perception issues of social nature. Not the ones you are mentioning. They are doing exceptionally well on all those things.

Look at JNU issue. It helped BJP immensely. Where as Vemula issue damaged BJP even though it was a problem they did not create. And now the Dalit issue in Gujarat. Even that is attributed to BJP even though people who were involved in beating contained a muslim. You see where I am going with this..right?

Like I said, BJP problems are not of their making but are ones created by opposition and media. BJP counter to this perception is Nationalism.

My post was a pragmatic assessment of plusses and minuses of BJP politics.

I'm not supporter any party but one who doing good work

And if it's Cong aap or BJP its don't matter

I don't like random stupid rants. If killing people for you is a thing to be proud of nothing can help you. Real politik thus has many other faces, if you talk in real terms then everything becomes fair on war. So nevermind your mentality, we need less people like you.
This has nothing to do with China, we have to solve our political and territoial dispute.
In a real politik, no country will loose its territory in 21st Century..Think Practically, do you expect China to provide independce to Tibet just because, people of Tiber want independence from China?....Think about it and in same way think about Kashmir...

India has a leverage in Kashmir in such a way that if also Kashmir valley love loose their another generation, it will not impact anything to rest of the India...And the unfortunate part of the incident is that as any disturbance in Kashmir valley does not impact much to rest of India, rest of India pays little attention to the human suffering that happens in Kashmir valley..

So be ready to see another generation of unfortunate Kashmir valley people who are ready to loose their generation.

It is not about bjp or what they do. It is rather about having a desirable solution for us so the things can move on. I want to know what can be done to get the things settled with a neighbor who has an issue with us in this region, our armies are deployed as far as Siachin. How to normalise this situation or contribute to the normalization of this border?
Looking at your post, you seem to be rational one.. SO I'm responding to your queries now.. See when both the countries got freedom, India agreed Kashmir to be independent.. Kashmir, wanted to have trade relationships with both these states of India & Pakistan and opened up roads with out any restrictions.. This is were things got bloody.. As per Maharaj of Kashmir's account, it was understood that Pakistani Regulars under the disguise of Tribal Afridis got inside with Advanced weapons and got mixed up among locals.. And then what happened you know as history..

Now coming back to the topic, India since then had fought too many wars and lost so many lives, that it is now an issue of its nation's pride and solidarity.. For Pakistan, it is the otherway around.. even after trying to do so much, nothing politically worthy could be achieved from Kashmir, after 1948, and they also lost a lot of money and resources in trying so.. So Pakistan with its religious card and India with its Sovereignity and Pride card cannot let a peaceful solution occur in Kashmir valley.. Pakistan already took over a part of Kashmir as Azad Kashmir, which is overwhelmingly muslim populated.. Now the remaining half rests with India, and Indians will do anything in their power to not let the other half go with paksitan's way too, where as the ruler of Kashmir wanted it to rest with India.. Now the only foreseeable solution left practically is that, Both Pakistan and India agreeing to LOC as the final boundary and stay happy with each other's share and let them work for the development of these regions internally..
Another solution is theoretical, but it will never happen in real life is following UN plebiscite which demands Pakistan to first demilitarise the Azad Kashmir and India to demilitarise the Indian Kashmir and then a voting takes place.. That voting will decide the fate of Kashmiris.. Now you tell, will that ever happen ???

Looking at your post, you seem to be rational one.. SO I'm responding to your queries now.. See when both the countries got freedom, India agreed Kashmir to be independent.. Kashmir, wanted to have trade relationships with both these states of India & Pakistan and opened up roads with out any restrictions.. This is were things got bloody.. As per Maharaj of Kashmir's account, it was understood that Pakistani Regulars under the disguise of Tribal Afridis got inside with Advanced weapons and got mixed up among locals.. And then what happened you know as history..

Now coming back to the topic, India since then had fought too many wars and lost so many lives, that it is now an issue of its nation's pride and solidarity.. For Pakistan, it is the otherway around.. even after trying to do so much, nothing politically worthy could be achieved from Kashmir, after 1948, and they also lost a lot of money and resources in trying so.. So Pakistan with its religious card and India with its Sovereignity and Pride card cannot let a peaceful solution occur in Kashmir valley.. Pakistan already took over a part of Kashmir as ***, which is overwhelmingly muslim populated.. Now the remaining half rests with India, and Indians will do anything in their power to not let the other half go with paksitan's way too, where as the ruler of Kashmir wanted it to rest with India.. Now the only foreseeable solution left practically is that, Both Pakistan and India agreeing to LOC as the final boundary and stay happy with each other's share and let them work for the development of these regions internally..
Another solution is theoretical, but it will never happen in real life is following UN plebiscite which demands Pakistan to first demilitarise the Azad Kashmir and India to demilitarise the Indian Kashmir and then a voting takes place.. That voting will decide the fate of Kashmiris.. Now you tell, will that ever happen ???
Good Post, What I see here is India waiting for few more years when it becomes more stronger and Pakistan weaker and weaker. i.e. after a decade it will not make any sense for Pakistan to pump in money in a loosing war. So a status quo works in our favor, also due to india's economic raise Pakistan will get restless day by day.
I really do like what Christian Fair says regarding to what is happening, ofcourse this has been discussed in lengths in this forum
https://www.google.co.in/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=8&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwj656qsqITOAhUMvY8KHToeBIkQtwIIUDAH&url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G3DIOjTmX0M&usg=AFQjCNFiboG4qML5hXLGHQy4PBxLC1MHmg&sig2=l8y9uZITR3d2dRp9k4OBsQ

I must tell you something that Pakistan is not a bed of roses, we have our own social and political issues and what needs to be done is giving attention to the economy. With Kashmir I've always felt that India needs to make an effort to engage them economically and work for betterment of this state.
In developing countries, such grievences are present but what I suggest is that India has to maintain its secular side to engage with Muslims of Kashmir.

Now coming back to the topic, India since then had fought too many wars and lost so many lives, that it is now an issue of its nation's pride and solidarity.. For Pakistan, it is the otherway around.. even after trying to do so much, nothing politically worthy could be achieved from Kashmir, after 1948, and they also lost a lot of money and resources in trying so.. So Pakistan with its religious card and India with its Sovereignity and Pride card cannot let a peaceful solution occur in Kashmir valley.. Pakistan already took over a part of Kashmir as ***, which is overwhelmingly muslim populated.. Now the remaining half rests with India, and Indians will do anything in their power to not let the other half go with paksitan's way too, where as the ruler of Kashmir wanted it to rest with India.. Now the only foreseeable solution left practically is that, Both Pakistan and India agreeing to LOC as the final boundary and stay happy with each other's share and let them work for the development of these regions internally..

Pakistan supports them on religious and moral grounds only to know that they are alienated by India and the rest of it lies with poor economy and political grievences.
I must tell you something that Pakistan is not a bed of roses, we have our own social and political issues and what needs to be done is giving attention to the economy. With Kashmir I've always felt that India needs to make an effort to engage them economically and work for betterment of this state.
In developing countries, such grievences are present but what I suggest is that India has to maintain its secular side to engage with Muslims of Kashmir.

The only thing Pakistan has that could soothe them is similarity of religion and them being Muslims. But then issues of economy will emerge, let's hope that we could settle with something soon. There is a lot to be done in our countries regarding poverty alleviation and other social nuances.

Pakistan supports them on religious and moral grounds only to know that they are alienated by India and the rest of it lies with poor economy and political grievences.

The only thing Pakistan has that could soothe them is similarity of religion and them being Muslims. But then issues of economy will emerge, let's hope that we could settle with something soon. There is a lot to be done in our countries regarding poverty alleviation and other social nuances.
Couldn't agree to your point on being religiously same could soothe them.. India has far more muslims than Pakistan has.. But all other parts I agree..

I don't like random stupid rants. If killing people for you is a thing to be proud of nothing can help you. Real politik thus has many other faces, if you talk in real terms then everything becomes fair on war. So nevermind your mentality, we need less people like you.
This has nothing to do with China, we have to solve our political and territoial dispute.

In an ideal world, I respect your opinion. Your intent is good..No one likes the death of people..We are of course not monsters who happy to see our people getting killed in a war zone...But let me know the choices to solve the problem, without altering the boundary of my country...

Exactly, we have already lost so much land to please our Muslim brothers.. Not ready to lose anymore..

I understand what you mean to say, surely we will get to some solution that has a good air to it and is acceptable to India too. I understand about the territory thing. Countries that are developing face such problems, where people are unhappy with their current state of affairs in some parts. It is good to work on the economy and well being of the populace to get them back again in country's mainstream.
In an ideal world, I respect your opinion. Your intent is good..No one likes the death of people..We are of course not monsters who happy to see our people getting killed in a war zone...But let me know the choices to solve the problem, without altering the boundary of my country...

I have the acknowledgement that indian state and people would never want to loose their existing territory. In the coming time, there can be many advances in the sort of collaborations that countries of south asia could make. In coming days the whole region has to work something out for them together. We can make some sort of concessions to the Kashmiris, the land can also serve as being just the opposite to what it is. Poor economic conditions are always the first reason of any such campaigns as independence. There is no need to loose the land, some other set up could also be managed.
Exactly, we have already lost so much land to please our Muslim brothers.. Not ready to lose anymore..

You can certainly try to address the local social and economic issues to begin with. We, Pakistan, would be there for any moral support as being Muslims and party to the conflict but it is India that has to make the effort on ground to diffuse tension in that area.

As it is currently a part of their territory.

I write to you on this because I feel for the cause and just to let you know that India and Pakistan rivalry must come to an end as far as this issue is concerned. We have no time to waste and a better future awaits us. This thing has to be taken out now, no more thorns in the way of our progress.

Hope things can get better soon

I understand what you mean to say, surely we will get to some solution that has a good air to it and is acceptable to India too. I understand about the territory thing. Countries that are developing face such problems, where people are unhappy with their current state of affairs in some parts. It is good to work on the economy and well being of the populace to get them back again in country's mainstream.

I have the acknowledgement that indian state and people would never want to loose their existing territory. In the coming time, there can be many advances in the sort of collaborations that countries of south asia could make. In coming days the whole region has to work something out for them together. We can make some sort of concessions to the Kashmiris, the land can also serve as being just the opposite to what it is. Poor economic conditions are always the first reason of any such campaigns as independence. There is no need to loose the land, some other set up could also be managed.

You can certainly try to address the local social and economic issues to begin with. We, Pakistan, would be there for any moral support as being Muslims and party to the conflict but it is India that has to make the effort on ground to diffuse tension in that area.

As it is currently a part of their territory.
See, the situation there is pretty messy.. Now it is a completely brainwashed crowd in the name of religion.. The only solution that might pease them is to have them break away from India.. And that is exactly the issue here, we don't want to lose any more of our land..

The Value of Indian Occupied Forces in the Eyes of Kashmiri Peoples.
View attachment 319424

My good sir, do you know what that image really is?

Read on
"An enduring image of the Hindu intifada is that of an aged woman, a Pandit who was forced out of the Valley along with her family and three lakh other Pandits in the early days of jihadi terror, threatening a Kalashnikov-sporting policeman at a curfew picket with her tattered and torn slipper."

upload_2016-7-22_23-21-19.png

http://www.shehjar.com/list/47/443/1.html

Honest request
Dont score self goals....
and
And pls dont try and rake Kashmiri Pandit exodus story ... Its one of the most sensitive topic.. Instantly emotions will run and ruin this thread as well,, like Every J&K thread where emotions are more rampant than any logic, rationality and common sense.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom