What's new

Hindi migrants returning from Tamil Nadu narrate horrific stories of atrocities while the Tamilnadu govt calls them fake, BJP MLAs protest in Bihar

manlion

Reaction score
Last edited:
UP, Haryana, Punjab dosa stall madrasis better watch out now

UP, Haryana, Punjab dosa stall madrasis better watch out now
@Paitoo tu bach ke rahio, bete

ab to trishul chalenge

tamils ka final solution is near... inko ya to bay of bengal me fek do, ya arabian sea, ya indian ocean me... probably best ki just south of Kanyakumari.. 2 seas and an ocean makes for deadly currents.. wahi duba do inki naiyya...

like srsly, one of these days us aryan northies may just have to march down and git r dun'

noble high born T-Brams will assisst of course !

@Paitoo tu bach ke rahio, bete

ab to trishul chalenge

tamils ka final solution is near... inko ya to bay of bengal me fek do, ya arabian sea, ya indian ocean me... probably best ki just south of Kanyakumari.. 2 seas and an ocean makes for deadly currents.. wahi duba do inki naiyya...

like srsly, one of these days us aryan northies may just have to march down and git r dun'

noble high born T-Brams will assisst of course !
no i won't ! come make better pani puri , love that stuff. and real aloo parantha, chole bhature (not the crappy mumbai junk).
on 2nd thoughts - may be we shud get rid this dmk types

Woh madrasi hai kya?
B'luru iinw

no i won't ! come make better pani puri , love that stuff. and real aloo parantha, chole bhature (not the crappy mumbai junk).
on 2nd thoughts - may be we shud get rid this dmk types
it'll be a tragedy of epic urean proportions

but no

we have the tech know how to make epic dosas.. even a bihari can be trained to make the perfect rava/paper/butter/mysore.. whathavyou dosa

but down south they still lack the skills to properly execute a chhole bhature or a daal makhni.. only cheap chinese copy

its true

superior north Indian race has even learnt dance Bharatnatyam, Kathakali.. and the music

inferior southies cant even make butter chicken, let alone dance the bhangra/gidda

Daily scene in Tamilnadu trian stations arriving vadakkan/hindi hordes seeking employment

Vadakkans/Hindi migrants travelling without tickets and Harassing ladies in trains

@jamahir कि कमी @manlion पूरी कर रहा है। @jamahir के जाते हि @manlion आया।

@manlion is making up for the loss of @jamahir. @manlion returned right on cue after @jamahir's exit
@jamahir sachin tendlkar, maradona, sergie bubka, michael jordan type hai

yeh man loin to toilet guy drizzt type low level banda hai

xeuss bhai fir bhi acchi takkar detain hai

manloin, jamabhikari, drizzt are low hanging maggoty fruit

Joe sb was the Sunil Gavaskar.. retirement le ke bhag gye some obscure small circle jerking obscure forum me

don't have the balls to debate here.. we are all fascist sanghis or something, afterall 😆

Last edited:
it seems no ody want bhayas of BIMARU states
UP home of Urdu hai, home of the nawabs, and the kebabs

Bihar is a lost cause.. India ka Alabama x 1xmillion times moar bumpkin, with a desi tadka

UP home of Urdu hai, home of the nawabs, and the kebabs

Bihar is a lost cause.. India ka Alabama x 1xmillion times moar bumpkin, with a desi tadka
to nawa shahab itny ameer hain apny gher main beth ker kababb khaay na . south main a ker rickshow kiyoo chala rahy hain .

when the Tamilian arrives in our state of Karnataka to work.

No one beat them. Why are people in Tamil Nadu the only ones with such little hearts? Of course, not everyone but the perpetrators.

Most people in the IT sector in Bangalore come from Tamil Nadu.

They ought to work in other states if they can't permit others to do so in their own.

to nawa shahab itny ameer hain apny gher main beth ker kababb khaay na . south main a ker rickshow kiyoo chala rahy hain .
biharion ki purani aadat hai

unka state itna bakwas hai, kahi k liye bhi nikal partein hain

tabhi toh mumbai/maharashtra me maar pit ri thi

jahan jaatey hain, maar khaatey hain

bloody internal immigrants

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom