What's new

Hindi migrants returning from Tamil Nadu narrate horrific stories of atrocities while the Tamilnadu govt calls them fake, BJP MLAs protest in Bihar

Hindi will be imposed on us, and Beatan will be targeted. Nonetheless, despite having some minor differences, Tamil and Kannada are nearly identical languages, and we never moan about it. People from Tamil Nadu should learn Kannada before they can work.

But since Hindi is an Indian language, we don't grieve about it in the same manner. There is nothing improper about speck and learn. Hindi is taught as a separate subject in Karnataka, therefore learning it is easy for everyone.
Are you a kannadiga Or a North Indian?

Your nickname Raj Hindustani suggest you are a North Indian.

Hindi isn't the language of all Indians. The central government should not impose it on all non Hindi states.

Hindi speakers have no right to come to other states and dictate terms to the locals.

They were coming home for Holi as comfirmed by the Tamil Nadu govt,

It looks Mumbai is no longer India biggest job market south will soon replace it

North Indian outsiders demand Karnataka Auto driver to speak in Hindi to them.

When a North Indian wants to move to America, he learns English and even joins accent training workshops.

When a North Indian moves to a non Hindi state, he expects locals to speak in Hindi. He does not respect the local language and culture.

No wonder everyone is fed of North Indian migrants.

I was speaking to an Indian from Hyderabad, here in NYC, and when I said something in Urdu he said “was that Hindi, I thought you were speaking Spanish”. He appeared to be a 30 year old guy.

Is the language divide that pronounced that English really is the coming national language of india?
Hindi with more Sanskrit words is acceptable to Southern and Eastern states what Bollywood did was the bastardisation of Hindi by unnecessarily inserting urdu words which makes it an alien language outside Delhi , Agra , Lucknow , Meerut etc

BJP propaganda to malign Tamil Nadu's image.
Why would BJP malign Image of Tamil Nadu it makes no sense

Hindi with more Sanskrit words is acceptable to Southern and Eastern states what Bollywood did was the bastardisation of Hindi by unnecessarily inserting urdu words which makes it an alien language outside Delhi , Agra , Lucknow , Meerut etc

Bollywood tries to cater to as far an audience as possible. That's why the dialogues and lyrics use simple words unlike regional movies where they've more poetic liberty. The number of HINDI speakers in India is hardly 30 Crores, around 70 crore more speak Hindi on some level and around 30 crores don't speak at all. If bollywood were to use proper Hindi it'll be limiting it's potential audience tremendously.

Is is very difficult for non native Hindi speakers to unders Aarambh hai Prachand ,so potential audience is 30 crore people.

but everyone understands
So potential audience is 100 crore people.

BJP doesn't want to malign the image of Tamil Nadu. But they do want to portray the Dravidian parties as being anti-integration. Ideologically they don't have much to offer in the South where the politics has been very personality driven. There really isn't anything that differentiates DMK from AIADMK, the Karnataka Congress from JDS, TRS from YSR Congress etc except for their founders. Voters in south India slave worship their respective party founders and their offsprings. BJP does not have a horse in this race because they have no local leader with a legacy. In absence of this leadership they position themselves as a party that talks about national integration. Nothing wrong with that, except that there is only so much you can milk out of national integration in southern states which don't buy too much into the idea of "we were invaded because we were divided". They need to groom sensible leaders in the south who are not seen as stooges of Delhi, and take away the mic from the bumpkin type leaders sitting in the north who keep needling the language issue from time to time.

Perhaps that was the natural evolution of Hindi considering many of the Hindi speakers also speak Urdu, and many other northerners speak their own mother tongues, while the Urdu speakers northerners unify in speaking that language over regional languages.

Hi,
This is purely poltics stunts and no truth in it. The press meet drama between DMK and BJP led to this fake drama. As lot people accusing tamils for little heart, it opposite we have around 3 million north here they work peacefully.
Between our population is rapidly shirnking - for my knowledge most families stop in 1 child. So lot of resources high real estate values but no blue collor labours available in local. The North Indians are perfect mix. If north also controls population i don't how companies run here. Thanks

Gowtham from coimbatore - my first post:)

Nice joke.

I was hated and hounded by the bhakt segment.
I was speaking more from the Pakistani perspective.

Bhakts will hate anyone and everyone not a bhakt so they fall into a separate category here and will never be treated as anything more than bhakts so as not to make them too comfortable. :D

Good news is, there's few bhakts left anyway. And it's all quiet on the eastern front because there's more drama in the heartland than there is on the frontier.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom