What's new

Hindi migrants returning from Tamil Nadu narrate horrific stories of atrocities while the Tamilnadu govt calls them fake, BJP MLAs protest in Bihar

She is not even fuckable.
Calm down, Rajesh

CvJBwnlWEAAYGwZ.jpg

@-=virus=- , I seem to have stumbled upon the hindu counterpart of the Islamic rage boy, except uglier (not biased when I say this.)

Calm down, Rajesh

CvJBwnlWEAAYGwZ.jpg

@-=virus=- , I seem to have stumbled upon the hindu counterpart of the Islamic rage boy, except uglier (not biased when I say this.)
but he isn’t as ugly as the Islamic one , infact he isn’t ugly at all , here is that islamic guy look at his face must be the product of first cousin marriage (i am serious)
IMG_4804.jpeg

Last edited:
South Indians in general do not express resentment and anger, and are much more introverted, especially when away from their natural habitat. If the intent of such posts is to piss off some South Indians on the forum - you would be largely successful. What you do however also enforce for them is the stereotype of the racist and idiotic ‘North Indian’.

Continue with the quality posts. Cheers!

You have to remember the nature of the dhimmi-bhakt. It cannot help itself.

It automatically viscerally hates societies that have actually achieved something of note in life compared to theirs........as it is a loser who's high point in life is to act out its "easy-hit" dhimmi fetishes with a forum like this one 24/7 due to its typical underemployed life.

This is why Bengalis (like Joe) and Tamils (like Nilgiri) i.e contributing members whatever their foibles and faults.... have left this forum (along with others who got sick of what was happening in larger way over time in this forum)....in large part because of this dhimmi brigade antics here and counter-retaliation that has surfaced as result.

Its not without reason BJP dont do well in those states the more sane professional members (who actually know something about subjects they talk about) tend to come from....and its no surprise the politics of these states upset these same people to the level you see here.... mentally spoiled man child types are extremely prevalent among the dhimmi-bhakt archetype.

Then some of them wonder out loud where the ex-members are at times because even these types get so bored of way things are and feel their time spent here obviously has no real weight or effect on those that they play patty cake here with daily...., its so darn funny to see them be so incompetent on top, unable to do even a google of the handles lol. They literally prove their stupidity all by themselves day in day out.

In reality they are stuck here in their self-fulfilling delusional state....as they would not fit in elsewhere, as the very notion of actually learning and contributing (rather than circular emotional despondency) is anathema to them.

They need vindication from all the other trolls here and the self-hate complex within them.

They will be in the same such threads and same lost cause mentally unwell state in life X years later too....along with their "im a little bit better, trust me bro" handlers, enablers and shoulder-criers.

The whole ecosystem of Indians here is now a permanent lost cause (just like the Wumaos here)....because its a constant emotional reach for things they dont actually have within them....and things they get brutally put in their place about in real life in the off chance this situation even arises.

I feel bad to say this but no more hindi persons please.
After bangladeshi persons no2 is bhaya persons. Crazy for religion like bangadesi and greedyy same. Both always no shame, no principle. Can do anything bad and lieing for rupees.
and I feeling all place this persons go problem, india, nepal,pakistan, banglades, everywhere problem.
Bhayya love to break laws and bully the locals.They spit paan, build slums and dirty the city. But they aren't greedy.

Greedy ones are Jains, Gujaratis and Marwadis. This Indian Mercantile class wants to keep Hindi belt backward and poor permanently as they need cheap labour.

Don't show that to your lady. Or it might be 1 more point to team Love Zihaad

@xeuss
I will show his photo to a Pathan , He will do love jihad with him like they have been doing with you Daalkhor Kaliyas for last 800 years

Stop posting your fetishes, dude. This is a defense forum.

BTW, why so defensive? That's not you, is it?
Defensive ? This guy looks tough he looks badass that Islamic rage boy looked like a chhotu trained for Bachabazi services in Peshawar

Last edited:
Seems, I touched a raw nerve with that one.

Anyways, here is he now. Looking quite good actually. Can't say the same about ol' dungcake-face that I posted above
huh, that's our rage boy ?

no way, there's lots of Shakeel Ahmad Bhatts, pretty common name, this is not rage boy, bro

DD5YmKCXUAEMoPX.jpg

B'luru iinw

it'll be a tragedy of epic urean proportions

but no

we have the tech know how to make epic dosas.. even a bihari can be trained to make the perfect rava/paper/butter/mysore.. whathavyou dosa

but down south they still lack the skills to properly execute a chhole bhature or a daal makhni.. only cheap chinese copy

its true

superior north Indian race has even learnt dance Bharatnatyam, Kathakali.. and the music

inferior southies cant even make butter chicken, let alone dance the bhangra/gidda

I could get past the rest but bangra ? When crabs or lobsters grab your balls in a vice grip bangra is the outcome. Don't call it a dance

What Stalin Tamilnadu CM said in his 2021 election rally (translation)

"Depriving Tamils of jobs by placing Hindi migrants in Tamilnadu, is a BJPs diabolical plot. This party has no guts to confront Pakistan. Unlike them, DMK will confront them (BjP) in Tamilnadu" .
Stalin is a 1st rate idiot but tamils are even worse to elect him. Deserve each other

Modi sahab kuch kehtay hain, trishul dhari kuch aur. I am not against a common curriculum. Just that it needn't be in one language. But where I disagree with BJP is about English. Some luddites in the party have started this campaign that English is poisoning the mind and has resulted in a colonial mindset. That used to be the case in the times of Romila Thapar and the likes. There is no escaping English now. The most foreceful supporters of BJP are writing in English. Noida chaddis don't even know that English can be a unifying force. Agar zyada vernacular ko prop up kar diya, it may come back to haunt them. Pata chala some tribal literature is celebrating Ram being trishuled by some Dravidian folk hero and Hidimbasur making salsa sauce out of Arjun.
Except modi rest of bjp - are they really any different from the other parties

Modi sahab kuch kehtay hain, trishul dhari kuch aur. I am not against a common curriculum. Just that it needn't be in one language. But where I disagree with BJP is about English. Some luddites in the party have started this campaign that English is poisoning the mind and has resulted in a colonial mindset. That used to be the case in the times of Romila Thapar and the likes. There is no escaping English now. The most foreceful supporters of BJP are writing in English. Noida chaddis don't even know that English can be a unifying force. Agar zyada vernacular ko prop up kar diya, it may come back to haunt them. Pata chala some tribal literature is celebrating Ram being trishuled by some Dravidian folk hero and Hidimbasur making salsa sauce out of Arjun.
Except modi rest of bjp - are they really any different from the other parties

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom