What's new

Hindi migrants returning from Tamil Nadu narrate horrific stories of atrocities while the Tamilnadu govt calls them fake, BJP MLAs protest in Bihar

A person who's culture teaches bahanchud and madachud is making fun of other persons who's language is differrnt.this 2 is most common bad words of your bhaya persons and your culture. I don't know if this really happen in your culture but it sound disgusting like you talking.
This people you making fun have more honory and bravery than your forefathers who sell mother and daughter to live like slave and make money like donkey

Last edited:
It not very difficult to understand why this hindi bhaya person nobody likes.
In India they have problm where they go, Maharashtra, Tamilnadu northeast etc
In Banglades, you not have citizenship. Nobody want them, India or pakista, so no citizen any country.
In Nepal, local hate you, dont want madesi hindi person. They say they madedi, real nepali say they hindi bhaya and hate them.
In Pakistan, local hate hindi karachi person. I see here everyday they always complaining and nobody liking them.
Not evrytime it because othet people racist, when nobody like you, it is your problm, it your dirty culture and nature

@KedarT now if I disrespect him you'd get angry at me - this monkey boy even went back and edited it in too lmao
Dude, I wasn't angry just surprised lol. Feel free to write however you want to mate, I'm no one to say anything🙂. Fun forum to have debates once in a while

Dude, I wasn't angry just surprised lol. Feel free to write however you want to mate, I'm no one to say anything🙂. Fun forum to have debates once in a while
now I don't feel like responding anyways :lol:

Much of the labour of small scale businesses and factories are Biharis. If Biharies decide to go back to Bihar, the economy in many of the Southern states will take a big hit. They are unnecessarily demonized in India. In fact, I have observed that they are more hard working than the local people, which is expected since migrants in general are more industrious.
We both know better, don't we?😅
Dude so you finished your graduate program?, If I am infering correctly from this post, I hope you are planning to stay in the states for a while

It'll help your career even back home if you plan on going back that is

these black tamils can only mess with malnourished biharis

hum bc, Pnjab, Haryanvio ko ek ungli lga ke dikhao

aisi taisi ho jaani hai in kalley kalooton ki ek seknd m

actually southy brams are not always kallay kallutay baigan lutai types

aishwarya-unseen-jeans.jpg

^this one is an exception, sure.. but generally brams apne genetics maintain krte hain.. good human specimens, brains bhi zabardast

on the other hand you have generational toilet cleaners and inter family marriages.. @Drizzt and @jamahir type lowest of the low.. 4 footer smelly ugly ones

South Indians in general do not express resentment and anger, and are much more introverted, especially when away from their natural habitat. If the intent of such posts is to piss off some South Indians on the forum - you would be largely successful. What you do however also enforce for them is the stereotype of the racist and idiotic ‘North Indian’.

Continue with the quality posts. Cheers!

Dude so you finished your graduate program?, If I am infering correctly from this post, I hope you are planning to stay in the states for a while
Still in my grad program but the current job market sucks man with all the layoffs going on. Definitely want to work a few years and then go back.
It'll help your career even back home if you plan on going back that is
Yes, it will definitely help. However, the current job market in India is much better than that in US, developers are getting insane money in India. In US, I need to first repay the loan and then earn for myself lol.

Anyway, busy with something so will be signing off. Have a good one

Last edited:
A person who's culture teaches bahanchud and madachud is making fun of other persons who's language is differrnt.this 2 is most common bad words of your bhaya persons and your culture. I don't know if this really happen in your culture but it sound disgusting like you talking.
This people you making fun have more honory and bravery than your forefathers who sell mother and daughter to live like slave and make money like donkey
You’re unknowingly insulting the Daalkhors because the Daalkhor land was most colonised by Afghans , turks , Arabs and Persians
Talking about your home state Assam no body can deny that your brave ancestors never let a single Muslim Invader step on to the sacred territory of North East.
I have huge respect for Ahoms , Biharis , Pashtoons , Baloch , Afghans , Maratha and The Cholas because these ethnicities made empires , fought against colonisers , Daalkhors on the other hand surrendered before Arab , Turk , Afghan and Persian Invaders over and over again

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom