What's new

Another Face of Kashmir Narrative Story # AsliKashmir

Hmmm... pretty much the solution? OK. I got from what you stated earlier that if Sunni Muslims don't vote for bjp they would rather kill them and label them as terrorists?
Only one solution.
Make the LOC as international border and become friends.

Our history linked with religious animosity is such that any other solution would never be acceptable.

There may have been a time decades back for alternate solution but with the Kashmiri Pandits issue, the whole narrative went from independence to religious one.

Sorry to say this but politics play a huge role in these things. As of now there is no party that has the political capital for any other solution than converting LOC into IB.

Hmmm... pretty much the solution? OK. I got from what you stated earlier that if Sunni Muslims don't vote for bjp they would rather kill them and label them as terrorists?

Maam, you forgot the Kashmiri Pandits.

Point is, when things become political, it's all about the amount political capital you can spend to do certain thing.

Right now no political party in India has the political capital to do anything other than convert LOC into IB.

You can blame Hindu BJP and we can blame Sunni muslims...It won't matter much. Like I said, any political party that does any nonsense in Kashmir other than what I stated is pretty much committing a political suicide.

Last edited:
Lol asli Kashmir, You know you are f*cked up when you need to defend your position on your "atoot ang" with titles like "asli Kashmir". :lol:

OK I take your point. And by the way I'm a female. Dear Sir! :)
Sir, you forgot the Kashmiri Pandits.

Point is, when things become political, it's all about the amount political capital you can spend to do certain thing.

Right now no political party in India has the political capital to do anything other than convert LOC into IB.

You can blame Hindu BJP and we can blame Sunni muslims...It won't matter much. Like I said, any political party that does any nonsense in Kashmir other than what I stated is pretty much committing a political suicide.

Just to add, what ever is happening in Kashmir, all the violence and killing spectacularly raises the positive opinion of BJP in rest of India.

BJP is at it's best when it talks about nationalism as it's weak on other narratives. So, the unfortunate thing happening in Kashmir perfectly sits with the politics of BJP.

They can show this all over India as them being tough on terrorists and opposition pandering to terrorists. This would make BJP increase their vote base in rest of India hurting the opposition.

On top of it, this issue will ensure BJP diverts it's attention from other social issues where it is facing flak.

On top of it, this issue will ensure BJP diverts it's attention from other social issues where it is facing flak.
Just Check our Growth Rate And FDI Inflow before Stating BS

ASK In Defence Sector,In Pharma And in Manufacturing Sector How
MII Evolved It

He reduced corruption At Top Level in Bureaucracy

National Banking Policy Accounts for All indians
Jan dhan Yojna
Countless More
There Many pretext Come to Political thread

Just Check our Growth Rate And FDI Inflow before Stating BS

ASK In Defence Sector,In Pharma And in Manufacturing Sector How
MII Evolved It

He reduced corruption At Top Level in Bureaucracy

National Banking Policy Accounts for All indians
Jan dhan Yojna
Countless More
There Many pretext Come to Political thread

Chill out buddy.
I am BJP supporter for life and a Sanghi to boot. In fact you should look at my signature :)

Problems BJP has are perception issues of social nature. Not the ones you are mentioning. They are doing exceptionally well on all those things.

Look at JNU issue. It helped BJP immensely. Where as Vemula issue damaged BJP even though it was a problem they did not create. And now the Dalit issue in Gujarat. Even that is attributed to BJP even though people who were involved in beating contained a muslim. You see where I am going with this..right?

Like I said, BJP problems are not of their making but are ones created by opposition and media. BJP counter to this perception is Nationalism.

My post was a pragmatic assessment of plusses and minuses of BJP politics.

View attachment 319297
the Re Borne of Kashmir Independent Movement against illegal Indian occupation and 700000 illegal Indian army troops committing war crimes against civilians and violating Human Rights of Innocent Kashmiri peoples.
The 700000 figure is wrong and has been corrected by some senior members here in some previous threads, it is less than 2 lakhs.

Problem is Kashmiris are not getting the point... They can never win over IA.. The only way they can get freedom is by democracy.. Stop all violence and focus on economy get a stable government.. You should have good economy to stay on ur feet... (independent Kashmir at present will be a breading ground for terrorists) if they are is no violence for few years GOI will eventually pull troops and AFSPA, and with strong economy ask for freedom in a democratic way rallies dharnas etc Bt no violence .. Internationalise the issue.. Then who knows they might be free and have relations like Nepal and Bhutan but with violence they are going no where!!!

View attachment 319297
the Re Borne of Kashmir Independent Movement against illegal Indian occupation and 700000 illegal Indian army troops committing war crimes against civilians and violating Human Rights of Innocent Kashmiri peoples.
heh, a year or 2 of modelling for a jihadi cause on social media, scumbag burhan was literally a poser.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom