What's new

Hindi migrants returning from Tamil Nadu narrate horrific stories of atrocities while the Tamilnadu govt calls them fake, BJP MLAs protest in Bihar

"Biharis returning from Tamil Nadu are confirming that Biharis are being attacked and killed by Tamil people"

yeh toh too much ho gya

like mentioned earlier here, north east waalon ka bhi bura scene tha there (bangalore etc) few years ago

and then corona kaal me bhi, nice lady I know along with her kid got abused, in a high end place where one wouldn't expect such low liferey

ghatia racist logon ki kami ni hai yaha

even goras got abused, ki corona faila re hain saaley :sarcastic:

"Biharis returning from Tamil Nadu are confirming that Biharis are being attacked and killed by Tamil people"

yeh toh too much ho gya

like mentioned earlier here, north east waalon ka bhi bura scene tha there (bangalore etc) few years ago

and then corona kaal me bhi, nice lady I know along with her kid got abused, in a high end place where one wouldn't expect such low liferey

ghatia racist logon ki kami ni hai yaha

even goras got abused, ki corona faila re hain saaley :sarcastic:
I don’t know what the ground reality is but in current situation People should avoid migrating to Tamil Nadu.
Because Tamil Nadu state government says there is no such problem still people are leaving Tamil Nadu in huge numbers there must be some reason

Quote your facts rather then stopping others for posting the facts

What to regulate now when you have already burned the house ?????

This is what I am saying you do post only rhetoric and are severely allergic to facts.

So whatever you post is free of biases ??????????

Comeup with your set of news who is stopping you.

Google 'Exodus of north east people from Bangalore'. Read what you find, patiently. Read multiple articles and not just from one type of source. It all happened based on rumours. I was in Bangalore that time. It was all BS and exaggerated. That time the government of Karnataka also issued appeals to people not to flee. For that matter, NE people are harassed and thrashed in Delhi too. No region is better than the other in this racist shit.

And coming to proof, how does one provide proof of lack of violence? In fact I am not even saying that violence may not have happened. We don't know what exactly happened and why it happened. Could have been a dispute over something else that escalated into anti-Bihari violence. Could have been very localised and not widespread. It could be a case of political parties trying to take advantage of a specific situation.

I don’t know what the ground reality is but in current situation People should avoid migrating to Tamil Nadu.
Because Tamil Nadu state government says there is no such problem still people are leaving Tamil Nadu in huge numbers there must be some reason
I don't know much about the politics there but yeh banda:

sahi hai

bringin' that legendary Tam Bram intellectual might into the po li ti kal ki fight

real nigga, Modi-Shah should woo him into our nationalist camp.. ispe BJP ki chepi laga do, he'll look good in a saffron jersey too

Whatever is happening in Tamilnadu is really good for the state

Well done dumalians

Kuatias of Dumilians now doing face saving

Still they dont want the truth to be told

Kaun re @manlion you really want to destroy Tamilnadu ??? Dont you

Abe saale tu forum se kaon bhaag gaya ???
Tamilnadu's forked tongued dravidian politicians and business houses want hindi migrants as low wages would increase their profit margin. This will indirectly benefit the ruling party politicians in their payroll.

The local Tamil low wage earners are pit into hardship as they are losing their income and livelihood.

These isn't good for Tamils and Tamilnadu in the long run. Tamilnadu can survive without these industries (less industrial pollution) which are feeding
the rich businesses and Hindi migrants not Tamils.

These businesses can move to Bihar as there is no benefit to TN or Tamils.

Last edited:
Tamilnadu's forked tongued dravidian politicians and business houses want hindi migrants as oating these vadakkans low wages would increase their profit margin. This will indirect benefit the ruling party politicians who are in their payroll.

So they are supporting the hindi migrants
The local Tamil low wage earners are pit into hardship as they are losing their income and livelihood.

These isn't good for Tamils and Tamilnadu in the long run. Like Kerala, Tamilnadu can survive without these industries which are feeding
the rich businesses and Hindi migrants or vadakkansnot Tamils. All these at the expense of Tamils past hardwork and environmental hazards. These businesses can move to Bihar as they is no benefit to TN or Tamils

population of Tamilnadu has already peaked and will be on gradual decline from now onwards

do you really think TN can maintain Growth without migrant workers:

The tapering of population already in 2011 cencous and new born already declined in 2011,

some fact for you :

1678084211044.png

population of Tamilnadu has already peaked and will be on gradual decline from now onwards

do you really think TN can maintain Growth without migrant workers:

The tapering of population already in 2011 cencous and new born already declined in 2011,

some fact for you :

View attachment 919014
At the moment from ground report these hindi migrants are taking away local Tamil Jobs.

In the long run TN should move away from labour intensive industries. These industries can move to highly populated backward states with poor infrastructure.

Why there's no resentment against Punjabis or NE people who are in the TN service and agriculture sectors ?

It's better to switch to goa people are nice
Friendly and docile Goans are fed up with North Indian migrants too. Most of them have started thinking that they would have been better off under the Portuguese.

Goans are a tiny community compared to Tamils. Soon they will be a minority in their own state.

FYI Wealthy North Indians, Gujaratis and Marwadi are pumping their black money in real estate. This has inflated the price of real estate in Goa. Most locals cannot even afford to buy properties due to this.

Friendly and docile Goans are fed up with North Indian migrants too. Most of them have started thinking that they would have been better off under the Portuguese.
Not migrants, that's exclusively against a set of ultra low budget tourists who come and dirty up the place, they won't even frequent local places.. instead, they'll squat anywhere, light a stove, and cook their own daal/subzi/roti.. and leave a mess

I agree, get these disgusting bhaiyyas etc the FOO there

laaton ke bhoot...

At the moment from ground report these hindi migrants are taking away local Tamil Jobs.

In the long run TN should move away from labour intensive industries. These industries can move to highly populated backward states with poor infrastructure.

Why there's no resentment against Punjabis or NE people who are in the TN service and agriculture sectors ?

Most of the Laborers are doing manual labour which no local is interested to do and that too as very much subsidised rates

most of the labour which is required for keeping day to day services cheap are been done by northies

you think cheap cost of services which keep dumilians pampered and their labour incentive industries which keep them rich can be maintained after northies been kicked out of TN ???

There are idiots charged up on religious and regionalistic ideas in every state, and Tamil Nadu is a norm rather than exception. So I do not have any difficulty believing that some Bihari’s were hurt (if it happened). We have seen far too many instances of violence against ‘Madrasis’ in north of India as well. I would suggest that we wait untill the further details emerge till we come to conclusions.

There are idiots charged up on religious and regionalistic ideas in every state, and Tamil Nadu is a norm rather than exception. So I do not have any difficulty believing that some Bihari’s were hurt (if it happened). We have seen far too many instances of violence against ‘Madrasis’ in north of India as well. I would suggest that we wait untill the further details emerge till we come to conclusions.
these black tamils can only mess with malnourished biharis

hum bc, Pnjab, Haryanvio ko ek ungli lga ke dikhao

aisi taisi ho jaani hai in kalley kalooton ki ek seknd m

actually southy brams are not always kallay kallutay baigan lutai types

aishwarya-unseen-jeans.jpg

^this one is an exception, sure.. but generally brams apne genetics maintain krte hain.. good human specimens, brains bhi zabardast

on the other hand you have generational toilet cleaners and inter family marriages.. @Drizzt and @jamahir type lowest of the low.. 4 footer smelly ugly ones

Yaar she is extremely overrated. In 1994 she was made a beauty pageant winner due to politics. And then the media through a blizzard heaped praise on her. Hence a generation or two thinks highly of her. She has been reaping the benefits of her fame. It's been 3 decades she is making money by virtue of media mental conditioning. How many more years before the new generations realise how ordinary she was even in her prime?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom