What's new

Hindi migrants returning from Tamil Nadu narrate horrific stories of atrocities while the Tamilnadu govt calls them fake, BJP MLAs protest in Bihar

News from some other mainstream websites. Opindia is a disgrace and BJP Whatsapp university is at work as usual.

I have lived in south India for a very long time and while I won't pussyfoot around the issue, I simply couldn't believe the Opindia article that Bihari labourers have actually been killed or their fingers been cut. The resentment may at the most result in beating and harassment. Killing may happen when people actually feel threatened. When a migrant is trying to run away with a local girl or trying to act like a big daddy with some local goons. Biharis are a very pliant lot. They will sit with folded hands if the locals confront them and will get away with slaps and kicks. The situation will never even escalate to that level.
Which migrant tries to act like a big daddy in Tamil Nadu ?

I have lived in south India for a very long time and while I won't pussyfoot around the issue,

THis is been done in Tamilnadu since long time :

What is your proof of Hindi been "imposed" on South India

Come up with "Solid Proof" dont post rhetoric

Why blaming those who are reporting the truth ???????

People dont leave in hoards, just on rumors, until there is some truth behind the story.

And you are saying the below is not true ????????????

1678079646465.png

1678079826686.png

Yours posts can be termed as propaganda garbage.

Damn biharis sound like ideal migrants, don't know why they want em out
Afghans beat up police officers lmao, rohingya, bangalis steal shit and live in squalor
I'd take biharis over anyone tbvh- no nonsense, good workers, you can even beat em up if you want
Afghans have killed Pakistan army officers inside Pakistan but they’re not normal migrants coming to Pakistan for jobs , they’re armed , they are killing and ruling over Punjabi and Sindhi race for last 800 years

Last edited:

People dont leave in hoards, just on rumors, until there is some truth behind the story.

View attachment 919007

View attachment 919008

Lets wait for things to become clearer. People circulate videos from any state, sometimes from any country and try to pass it off as something else. Even the article you posted says 'alleged attacks'. People can leave based on rumours. In the past people from North East left in hordes from Bangalore after similar rumors. Come to Bangalore and see how many people from North East work here. Restaurants, salons, they are full of them. Stop believing some shit that has been posted on a foreign forum that will lap up news of trouble inside their enemy country .

Regarding your point about Hindi imposition, I am not saying it has been done, but some BJP leaders do keep making statements to that effect, which itself is unnecessary. It rekindles memories of the time when it was actually tried. So don't talk as if there is no ungli being done.

View attachment 919007

View attachment 919008

If Tamil Nadu is not safe for migrants government should openly declare that anyone going to Tamil Nadu in current situation would be risking his/her life
Why risk innocent lives in the name of unity and diversity government of India needs to be practical

Yogi Adityanath needs to be in power atleast for 20 years , 5 years are not enough , he is the best bet for UP and there is no doubt that he is working hard to improve UP

Last edited:
Lets wait for things to become clearer. People circulate videos from any state, sometimes from any country and try to pass it off as something else. Even the article you posted says 'alleged attacks'. People can leave based on rumours. In the past people from North East left in hordes from Bangalore after similar rumors. Come to Bangalore and see how many people from North East work here. Restaurants, salons, they are full of them. Stop believing some shit that has been posted on a foreign forum that will lap up news of trouble inside their enemy country .

Regarding your point about Hindi imposition, I am not saying it has been done, but some BJP leaders do keep making statements to that effect, which itself is unnecessary. It rekindles memories of the time when it was actually tried. So don't talk as if there is no ungli being done.

Why are you creating linguistic jalabies here ???????????

Come up with some facts rather then rhetorics.

Your logic is twisted

if no imposition of Hindi then what is this for :

And after burning their hand why they are doing this now ???

FqbeQR-aIAAsQmF

Why are you creating linguistic jalabies here ???????????

Come up with some facts rather then rhetorics.

Your logic is twisted

if no imposition of Hindi then what is this for :

And after burning their hand why they are doing this now ???

FqbeQR-aIAAsQmF

Stop quoting twitter news channels. Do you realise most of them don't even have licenses to operate as news channels. They are just Youtube channels. Understand the difference - Accountability. That is why the government wants to regulate them.

All of us are jumping the gun here. As I said before, let's wait for things to become clear. Otherwise all such news does is reinforce our biases.

Afghans have killed Pakistan army officers inside Pakistan but they’re not normal migrants coming to Pakistan for jobs , they’re armed , they are killing and ruling over Punjabi and Sindhi race for last 800 years
@KedarT now if I disrespect him you'd get angry at me - this monkey boy even went back and edited it in too lmao

Stop quoting twitter news channels. Do you realise most of them don't even have licenses to operate as news channels. They are just Youtube channels. Understand the difference - Accountability. That is why the government wants to regulate them.

All of us are jumping the gun here. As I said before, let's wait for things to become clear. Otherwise all such news does is reinforce our biases.

Quote your facts rather then stopping others for posting the facts

What to regulate now when you have already burned the house ?????

This is what I am saying you do post only rhetoric and are severely allergic to facts.

So whatever you post is free of biases ??????????

Comeup with your set of news who is stopping you.

@KedarT now if I disrespect him you'd get angry at me - this monkey boy even went back and edited it in too lmao
There are Muslims from Bihar , UP , Delhi , MP etc in Karachi too you call them Mohajirs

Back
Top Bottom