What's new

Alive khan is unacceptable, They will make Nelson Medela out of killed khan

I dont know magic but. What I am Predicting . Soon it gona be very real as soon as imran khan get killed by asim munier as usa never let it go its enemy free. Pakistani Gernerals and politicians are gardars. They will kill imran khan. Then people of Pakistan will turn against Pakistan army and then big times Civil War will start. This what suits Biden and india

They will kill imran khan. Then people of Pakistan will turn against Pakistan army and then big times Civil War will start. This what suits Biden and india
You are wrong about India.

Indians love IK. He is just like Indian ex-prime minister Shri V P Singh. Mr. Singh in his short tenure brought India and its economy to its knees, V P Singh created the biggest divide among Indians on cast basis.

IK has done exactly the same and destroyed not only the economy but also the unity of Pakistanis. Every Indian love IK and praying for his early return as PM of Pakistan.

Dead or alive IK is not acceptable to the bastards in uniform .....
all your life is spent giving negative ratings to Indians who were critical of your nation.

after seeing this post, I am wondering that how every night, you and your conscience manage to sleep together.

Indians love IK. He is just like Indian ex-prime minister Shri V P Singh. Mr. Singh in his short tenure brought India and its economy to its knees, V P Singh created the biggest divide among Indians on cast basis.

IK has done exactly the same and destroyed not only the economy but also the unity of Pakistanis. Every Indian love IK and praying for his early return as PM of Pakistan.
Humain khob pata ha modi ki keun phatti ha khan sa :lol:

Last edited:
You are wrong about India.

all your life is spent giving negative ratings to Indians who were critical of your nation.

after seeing this post, I am wondering that how every night, you and your conscience manage to sleep together.
Middle finger for you

I dont know magic but. What I am Predicting . Soon it gona be very real as soon as imran khan get killed by asim munier as usa never let it go its enemy free. Pakistani Gernerals and politicians are gardars. They will kill imran khan. Then people of Pakistan will turn against Pakistan army and then big times Civil War will start. This what suits Biden and india
They planned exactly such a scenario for Turkey, but it got turned down on them....

They start, but HE FINISHES....

What will be the benefit when he is dead?
He may become the second Father of the nation. Sometimes, dead people may be more dangerous than the living to established order. Look what happened when they killed Jesus. The Establishment certainly does not want to make a martyr out of him. Best thing for them is for him to scoot away to U.K. and spend his retirement with his family.

In Pakistan we have seen Army always wins. Any politician specially PM who doesn't allign with them meets the dire consequences. It's a rinse and repeat process!! Nothing has changed till now nor it will change in future!! PM comes, PM goes!!

STFU you Indian .... If I am critical to few of the rotten eggs in a National Institution of MY COUNTRY It does not mean I am against MY ARMY or MY NATION ....

ALSO IT DOES NOT MEAN THAT I HAVE CHANGED MY MY OPINION ABOUT INDIA AS AN STATE OR INDIANS AS A NATION

So you have no need to worry about my conscience, but worry about collective conscience of Indian Nation ...

last but most important point for you to remember Don't take privilege to quote me again .....

What will be the benefit when he is dead?

He won't be around to lead the nation.
He was never a good leader, only luck and his tongue worked for him, for a while.
His biggest achievement is the unveiling of the military bureaucracy alliance. If he died without establishing anything, people will start to translate his mission as per their own desires, groups will be born, and then it will generate a fire that will anyway destroy Pakistan, if establishment doesnt correct things. It's like making of several sects after the death of Prophets.

Last edited:
Are you suggesting it's a conspiracy against Pakistan and not against Khan, the ouster of him.

Pitching Awam going against the Army is the worst case scenario, and ideal for the enemy countries and enemies.

Why the intelligence agencies couldn't get the bigger plan.

Maybe they/US/West are taking revenge for the defeat in Afghanistan from Pakistan, as Hameed Gul has said 'we defeated Soviets with the help of US and we defeated US with the help of US' that was an outlandish statement, shouldn't have been said.

And now US is like ' we are defeating Pakistan with the help of Pakistan', US never forgets to take revenge.
One word "yes"

He was never a good leader, only luck and his tongue worked for him, for a while.
His biggest achievement is the unvailing of the military bureaucracy alliance. If he died without establishing anything, people will start to translate his mission as per their own desires, groups will be born, and then it will generate a fire that will anyway destroy Pakistan, if establishment doesnt correct things. It's like making of several sects after the death of Prophets.
And you are Nelson Medela. If he was not good leader. Then whol pdm and usa with establishment took all the risk to take him down. He is that powerful who united water and fire againt him. He United those who used to throw **** pictures of each others from helicopters and kill each other. Generals didid not kill butoo and banzir? Right? Now look bilwal and zaradri lick the ball of asim munier and anjam nadeem. They all got together to take down one man imran khan under Biden administration

Last edited:
He may become the second Father of the nation. Sometimes, dead people may be more dangerous than the living to established order. Look what happened when they killed Jesus. The Establishment certainly does not want to make a martyr out of him. Best thing for them is for him to scoot away to U.K. and spend his retirement with his family.

Bhutto was hanged by Army and aftermath was managed. He was just as popular if not more.Few protests by his family and all his children were eliminated. Some of his supporters cane outin Sindh and they were managed as well. Today his party is biggest cheerleader of same Army.

Dead leaders become dangerous only if regular people are ready to risk their lives for that leader. There is no such thing happening in Pakistan. Never has and never will.

Reason why I admire turks. They defended their president and country well.
Aziz Dostum, it took them 150 years to get ready to face the Western Imperialists' puppet and slave tutelage. When Sultan Abdul Aziz was dethroned and murdered in 1876 by a clique , which was basically an agent of the European powers, the Turkish folks didn't protest. When Sultan Abdul Hamid got dethroned and interned in 1909 by the Zionist agents the Turkish folks didn't protest. When the USA/NATO orchestrated coups took down the elected governments in 1960, 1971, 1980 and 1997 the Turkish folks didn't protest.....

Bhutto was hanged by Army and aftermath was managed. He was just as popular if not more.Few protests by his family and all his children were eliminated. Some of his supporters cane outin Sindh and they were managed as well. Today his party is biggest cheerleader of same Army.

Dead leaders become dangerous only if regular people are ready to risk their lives for that leader. There is no such thing happening in Pakistan. Never has and never will.
When Bhutto was hanged, there was no internet or social media. The news came in papers and may be radio or TV. It was easy to manage. If anything happens to I.K., a whole new industry - news, social media, commentariat will spring up and spin wild and outlandish stories morbid enough to shake the foundations of the country. Things can easily go Afghanistan way. Just see how a completely run of the mill no confidence motion in parliament was used to destabilize the country and take it to breaking point. I.K.'s killing can easily lead to May uprising to the power of n. Many of his devout followers may decide what is the use of Pakistan without IK, to hell with it, we will burn it down.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom