What's new

Unmasking a Sinister Plot: Imran Khan's Ordeal and the Threat to Pakistan's Unity

And how you claim that? Yani kuch be. Oh bahi khon sa nasha karty oh.she got divorced 20 years ago and you saying she has excess to isi office. Is that you mean she has info from isi office then go and blame anjam nadeem. Not khan.
If we follow your thoughts then nawaz shrif lives in uk as his brother shabaz shrif was pm. Now shabaz shrif himself lives in uk too. Dont you think they are thread to national security.

No NS & SS are Pakistanis while she is a jew and not a native Pakistani.

No NS & SS are Pakistanis while she is a jew and not a native Pakistani.
It is shame to answer you. Tell me if marrying jewish girl is unislamic and illegal in Islam and in pakistani constitution. Second you saying accepting Islam is wrong thing,is that your mean right?. . islam and pakistani law allow him to marry any women he wants. So **** of and never write me again.

I don’t want to create a new thread so posting it here.

Someone has to call for nationwide protests. I believe him, Pakistan has truly turned into a joke
There is no nation.
Sindhis like zardari, punjab has its baradri system and peer/shahs, central punjab is still salivating on maryum nawaz and nawaz sharif golden era of 2015-2017(CSF massive funding), liberals hate imran Khan and religious leaders live mualana...a small support in terrorized Kp is of no value while urban Karachi is upset and balochistan is well balochistan

It is shame to answer you. Tell me if marrying jewish girl is unislamic and illegal in Islam and in pakistani constitution. Second you saying g accepting Islam is wrong thing is that your mean right?. You are breaking Islamic and pakistani laws. islam and pakistani law allow him to marry any women he wants. So **** of and never write me again.
As long as it suits me it's wrong

I mean if killing thousands of people by consenting for & giving fake intelligence dron strikes is okay then this is nothing
TLP is daily use to suppress and kill minorities..even RSS is worried how come TLP/punjab youth force is doing better then them

I don't agree with the bold part, you think China can't outbid US in it's efforts to buy out Pak Army? So we both know it's not the highest bidder. Pak Army is still the imperial servant.
China doesn't care, having a corrupt and weak government benefits them.

There is no nation.
Sindhis like zardari, punjab has its baradri system and peer/shahs, central punjab is still salivating on maryum nawaz and nawaz sharif golden era of 2015-2017(CSF massive funding), liberals hate imran Khan and religious leaders live mualana...a small support in terrorized Kp is of no value while urban Karachi is upset and balochistan is well balochistan

As long as it suits me it's wrong

I mean if killing thousands of people by consenting for & giving fake intelligence dron strikes is okay then this is nothing
TLP is daily use to suppress and kill minorities..even RSS is worried how come TLP/punjab youth force is doing better then them
Khan units the nation. Khan's policies brought good control on fata

Khan units the nation. Khan's policies brought good control on fata
I wish..but that's not true
He has no support in central punjab and sindh
Sindhis and punjabis will never vote for national leader since the 1990s clash ..we have greater SINDH and greater punjab Nara

May be newer generation will change in punjab but I don't see any change in SINDH

Even today PMLN enjoy 1/3 support and is
tied with PTI ..

A huge amount of people simply will wait till PMLN recovers (kese ko be vote nahi donga)

It is shame to answer you. Tell me if marrying jewish girl is unislamic and illegal in Islam and in pakistani constitution. Second you saying accepting Islam is wrong thing,is that your mean right?. . islam and pakistani law allow him to marry any women he wants. So **** of and never write me again.
The guy is a brainless pindu who has no understanding of tenets of his own religion.. what do you expect from a patwari who fed a plate of free biryani will do anything for his master and virtual mistress sharif.. such as the gibberish he posts…
Nicely ignores the fact that bonga sharif in London is fully compromised and indebted to UK authorities for allowing him to stay in UK despite the proven corruption of his family.. he is and will do anything to stay in UK. His illegal house is fully bugged and all supposed state secrets handed over on a plate to MI6..

I wish..but that's not true
He has no support in central punjab and sindh
Sindhis and punjabis will never vote for national leader since the 1990s clash ..we have greater SINDH and greater punjab Nara

May be newer generation will change in punjab but I don't see any change in SINDH

Even today PMLN enjoy 1/3 support and is
tied with PTI ..

A huge amount of people simply will wait till PMLN recovers (kese ko be vote nahi donga)
Then allow him to fight elections. Why they scared. Whey they puting him in jail

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom