What's new

Imran khan Riaz's medical report

Cash GK

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
I started to ask questions about Imran Riaz Khan with few Dr in my family.
Here is what it seems to have happened to him (personal opinion- I am not the one to start gossip or create controversy)

As you may remember, there were reports at beginning of his arrest that he was seriously injured and he may have died. It appears these reports were actually correct. They did torture him to point that he may have had a head injury. He must have been taken to ICU in a hospital or private residence. ISI has been trying to recover him since with best medical services. They were very afraid of people reaction specially after what happened to Arshad Sharif. That means ISI went too far.

Basically, IRK has been in under medical care since early his arrest .

Why this makes more sense:

1- IRK shows signs of some type of head injury just like someone who is recovering from a stoke or serious head injury

2-IRK has no visible signs of torture because he has been in hospital for 3-4 months

3- His weight loss can’t be explained by just being in jail (according to drs that I spoke of) but it can easily explained if he has been in ICU

4- it explains why no one knew where he was all this time and no one including his lawyer could meet him

5- that’s why he was eventually dropped off at Jail and it then freed

I can’t speak of his condition now. It depends on his type injury and his care in ICU

The bottom line, Asim Munier and anjam nadeem led by maryam nawaz are criminal enterprise and I bet you, this is not first time they have done this…. All those missing people in Pakistan , specially the ones from KPK and Baluchistan, they all went through the same ordeal but they are most probably dead - they were not important enough to be saved. Another recent case that I can think of is the PTI worker who was killed in custody of police and anjam nadeem

I also believe some compromised journalists also knew about this… and now they are visiting him .

So earlier reports were correct. He was on death bed.
IMG-20230929-WA0000.jpg

Last edited:
Here is what it seems to have happened to him (personal opinion- I am not the one to start gossip or create controversy)

As you may remember, there were reports at beginning of his arrest that he was seriously injured and he may have died. It appears these reports were actually correct. They did torture him to point that he may have had a head injury. He must have been taken to ICU in a hospital or private residence. ISI has been trying to recover him since with best medical services. They were very afraid of people reaction specially after what happened to Arshad Sharif. That means ISI went too far.

1- IRK shows signs of some type of head injury just like someone who is recovering from a stoke or serious head injury

2-IRK has no visible signs of torture because he has been in hospital for 3-4 months

3- His weight loss can’t be explained by just being in jail (according to drs that I spoke of) but it can easily explained if he has been in ICU

4- it explains why no one knew where he was all this time and no one including his lawyer could meet him

I can’t speak of his condition now. It depends on his type injury and his care in ICU

The bottom line, Asim Munier and anjam nadeem led by maryam nawaz are criminal enterprise and I bet you, this is not first time they have done this…. All those missing people in Pakistan , specially the ones from KPK and Baluchistan, they all went through the same ordeal but they are most probably dead - they were not important enough to be saved. Another recent case that I can think of is the PTI worker who was killed in custody of police and anjam nadeem

I also believe some compromised journalists also knew about this… and now they are visiting him .

So earlier reports were correct. He was on death bed.View attachment 956823
Just look at his right hand. It clearly looks like a stroke or something. He is not the man who we saw 5 months back. They have tortured him significantly and left to live as an example to others.

Pakistanis Military cut off the tongue of Imran Riaz Khan.

The stomach-churning atrocity against Imran Riaz Khan

Those responsible for this barbarity, deviltry, rascality, brutality and stomach-churning atrocity against Imran Riaz Khan must never be allowed to go unpunished only because he never shunned telling the truth about the evil and devilish men, politicians, generals, judges, bureaucrats and elites who have ruled and are ruling Pakistan.

The evil and devilish men in power cut Imran Riaz Khan's tongue to send a sordid and sadistic message to 220 million patriotic Pakistanis and supporters of PM Imran Khan warning them it could also happen to them. It has made every patriotic Pakistan shed tears in pain and feel so sad and remorseful.

Pakistan is a failed banana republic of Faujistan!

Pakistanis Military cut off the tongue of Imran Riaz Khan.

The stomach-churning atrocity against Imran Riaz Khan

Those responsible for this barbarity, deviltry, rascality, brutality and stomach-churning atrocity against Imran Riaz Khan must never be allowed to go unpunished only because he never shunned telling the truth about the evil and devilish men, politicians, generals, judges, bureaucrats and elites who have ruled and are ruling Pakistan.

The evil and devilish men in power cut Imran Riaz Khan's tongue to send a sordid and sadistic message to 220 million patriotic Pakistanis and supporters of PM Imran Khan warning them it could also happen to them. It has made every patriotic Pakistan shed tears in pain and feel so sad and remorseful.

Pakistan is a failed banana republic of Faujistan!
Are you sure? They cuted his tongue?...

Your version of facts seems compelling but I think it could be another conspiracy theory as he has been recovered.

The simplest version is his word of mouth. That he was in a dark room or somewhere with no signs of light. Imagine you are locked in a dark room for 5 months without a clock? At some point you will have a brain freeze and fail to differ between day and light. If you have not spoken to anybody for months, it will also effect your tongue and you will have similar symptoms to what IRK is suffering from.

Your version of facts seems compelling but I think it could be another conspiracy theory after he has been recovered.

The simplest version is his word of mouth. That he was in a dark room or somewhere with no signs of light. Imagine you are locked in a dark room for 5 months without a clock? At some point you will have a brain freeze and fail to differ between day and light. If you have spoken to anybody for months, it will also effect your tongue and you will have similar symptoms to what IRK is suffering from.

I hope the same happens with the khaki creatures and their loved ones too.......

I hope the same happens with the khaki creatures and their loved ones too.......
Ameen. Once i used to pray for their safety. Now when they die somewhere in hands of terrorists. I dont feel anything. I agree lower spoyes have nothing to do with them. Mir jafer Nd mir Anjam Nadeem and m8r bajawa r real enemies of Pakistan

There is a lesson here..
Praise the devil,
One day u.,ll meet him!

Looks like riaz khan met the devil, he praised..

Ameen. Once i used to pray for their safety. Now when they die somewhere in hands of terrorists. I dont feel anything. I agree lower spoyes have nothing to do with them. Mir jafer Nd mir Anjam Nadeem and m8r bajawa r real enemies of Pakistan

Everyone is same once they clad khaki it's foolishness to think the lower khakis are any better as they do all the dirty work.

Back
Top Bottom