What's new

Nawaz shrif Maryam and zardari are afraid of Gerneral Asim munier. Sources

Cash GK

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Nawaz shrif Maryam and zardari are afraid of Gerneral asim munier as They belive asim munier is Psychopath monster. If he stays as chief. He will come after them reason why shabaz shrif was acting smart. Asim munier gave Extension to another psychopath monster anjam nadeem. Now Pakistan has both most powerful posts in Pakistan occupied by two retired gernerals. Hard time for zaradri and shrif family start soon. Now snakes going to fight with each other. As asim munier abuse them regularly and use their corruption cases and make them do things againt pakistan.They wanted to dismental asim munier and put this blame on Imran khan. Sources

Last edited:
Have you seen Asim Whiskey's body language in public, he's always looking up to anyone he meets like a sad little puppy seeking their approval.

If anything he feels like he owes it to his patrons, the previous chief Bajwa's and the mafia's/establishment's network present in the whole status machinery. He's just a figure head following the script given to him by the sepoy's well-established cabal/brain trust.

Nawaz shrif Maryam and zardari are afraid of Gerneral asim munier as They belive asim munier is Psychopath monster. If he stays as chief. He will come after them reason why shabaz shrif was acting smart. Asim munier gave Extension to another psychopath monster anjam nadeem. Now Pakistan has both most powerful posts in Pakistan occupied by two retired gernerals. Hard time for zaradri and shrif family start soon. Now snakes going to fight with each other. As asim munier abuse them regularly and use their corruption cases and make them do things againt pakistan.They wanted to dismental asim munier and put this blame on Imran khan. Sources

Question is it a military-affiliated source?

i don’t think it’s true, they are all in this together.

Or

Haramkhor Asim Munir is setting a trap for Nawaz. Get him in the country and jail all the politicians. He can then claim , he got ride of all the corrupt politicians.

Intelligence based. 90 percent army and spies on ground hate asim munier and anjam nadeem
Army hating whiskey is the biggest joke. as for PDM gang they should suck upto and worship whiskey like a god after all he have all of them by their throat

Pakistan ka future he yehi hai .. yehi kerty rahain ge, is he tarah larty rahin ge aur INSHALLAH ek din hum sab khtm hojyen ge.

People support our great generals

Just like how we did Musharraf and Zia ul Haq

Great people

i don’t think it’s true, they are all in this together.

Or

Haramkhor Asim Munir is setting a trap for Nawaz. Get him in the country and jail all the politicians. He can then claim , he got ride of all the corrupt politicians.
They are all snakes.

Best thing if BLA can eradicate all these top echelon. Pakistan will really thank them. But the leeches will have others who will take their place.

Why the people of Pakistan dont rise up and put the GHQ and these elites in their places is beyond me.

Intelligence based. 90 percent army and spies on ground hate asim munier and anjam nadeem
Then 90% of army and intelligence officers are cowards and should be hanged. They ignore what Quran and Hadith says about standing for truth but expect paradise if they get killed in line of duty? Their logic is mind boggling.

Ps- please don’t take this as a criticism of your post @Cash GK . I am just frustrated with pathetic mentality of haramkhor generals private militia.

Then 90% of army and intelligence officers are cowards and should be hanged. They ignore what Quran and Hadith says about standing for truth but expect paradise if they get killed in line of duty? Their logic is mind boggling.

Ps- please don’t take this as a criticism of your post @Cash GK . I am just frustrated with pathetic mentality of haramkhor generals private militia.
Majority of the Pakistanis also claim they hate politicians, hate corruption but what do they do about it? Its easier to point fingers but when it comes to ourselves we place our head down and walk away. The army officers are also doing the same, they don't want to break chain of command, are following orders of corp commanders, whatever is decided in the meetings they will accept it, just like political workers follow the decisions of their core team.

My question to the awaam is cant you form one political party which is not, corrupt, full of lotas, electables, chors and dacoits, and then all they have to do is vote for it, Imagine 80% of the public voting for it. A change will take place. If even 80% of the people change and call for major reforms, the state WILL follow through because the people have changed, the state is the people. At the moment people are corrupt, lie 24 7, love dirty videos, bribery and their leadership is the same.

Majority of the Pakistanis also claim they hate politicians, hate corruption but what do they do about it? Its easier to point fingers but when it comes to ourselves we place our head down and walk away. The army officers are also doing the same, they don't want to break chain of command, are following orders of corp commanders, whatever is decided in the meetings they will accept it, just like political workers follow the decisions of their core team.

Majority Pakistanis are not in position of power. You expect more from certain people and armed forces are held at a higher standard because they took an oath to protect the country. They saw what Bajwa did , ruined the country and flew to UAE with his illegitimate wealth.

My question to the awaam is cant you form one political party which is not, corrupt, full of lotas, electables, chors and dacoits, and then all they have to do is vote for it, Imagine 80% of the public voting for it. A change will take place. If even 80% of the people change and call for major reforms, the state WILL follow through because the people have changed, the state is the people. At the moment people are corrupt, lie 24 7, love dirty videos, bribery and their leadership is the same.

Either you are under tight surveillance that you cannot mention PTI or your post was just empty words.

Awam is finally awake and the haramkhor generals are delaying elections to extend their illegal rule.

If you are against Khan because you think he is corrupt as well, I have a question- Khan is currently facing over 150 criminal cases, ISI, FA, NAB and other intelligence agencies of Pakistan are investigating him but so far have found nothing, that tells me he has done 0 corruption or he is a brilliant criminal.

Majority Pakistanis are not in position of power. You expect more from certain people and armed forces are held at a higher standard because they took an oath to protect the country. They saw what Bajwa did , ruined the country and flew to UAE with his illegitimate wealth.

I believe the generals, beuracrats, politicians, judges should retire and live in Pakistan because they represent the state at the highest level, they carry state secrets.

The Pakistani public can be in position of power but they are divided, over ethnicities, provinces, baradaris, sects. Noone can stop them if they unite and create one or a few political parties which are not corrupt and are working to make Pakistan great. I understand the powerful people play divide and rule but if the people believe they can do a better job then show it by uniting and making a change.

Either you are under tight surveillance that you cannot mention PTI or your post was just empty words.
Awam is finally awake and the haramkhor generals are delaying elections to extend their illegal rule.

If you are against Khan because you think he is corrupt as well, I have a question- Khan is currently facing over 150 criminal cases, ISI, FA, NAB and other intelligence agencies of Pakistan are investigating him but so far have found nothing, that tells me he has done 0 corruption or he is a brilliant criminal.

Imran Khan may not be corrupt but didn't you notice the leaders around him, so far 130 MNAs MPAs left Pti, in AJK the president of PTI left with all his followers, IK and PTI made a big mistake to allow corrupt and electables in to the party. My point is why does the awaam only vote for the big timers, why not vote for educated PTI ideological workers, they will make a difference once they're in the parliament, the electables will not risk their political career for IK. PTI allowed them in the party only so they can win seats and form the government. We all knew it was a big blunder.

The state of Pakistan will change when the people change.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom