What's new

Aitchison College Students - How They View Poverty in Pakistan (1997)

Neelo

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Did I hear this right??

Last edited:
Then these are the scumbags who go on to rule the country. Wow.

ever seen a successful aitchson college student? (outside of Pakistan) - very rare
bunch of colonial leftovers

' More Etonian than Eton.'

The perfect definition of the kala ingraz ; more British than the British.

Abject cultural subservience.

The British would refer to them with the old phrase: '..a kiss my arse black man.'

Last edited:
Did I hear this right??

Nothing new Aitchisonian's are Pakistan's version of the Phillips Exeter Academy or Gunston. in 1991 whilst playing cricket with locals in an empty field on Mason Road, Lahore - an Aitchison student shot dead the son of a Rickshaw driver over a cricket dispute because he was the better cricketer despite being dirty poor. No FIR was registered, until the ISF got involved and the ISF workers forced an FIR to be registered, within 4 hours the elite student was whisked out of Pakistan to a foreign country, meanwhile backdoor channels used blood money to shut up the family.

This never made headlines in any newspapers... This mindset is engrained in our elite;

1688417594388.png

A more modern visual aid of how the other half live vs the vast majority who for all intensive purposes are "invisible":
1688417802806.png

Did I hear this right??

Harmi society no Islam only infidelism

I wondered why these elite colleges in Pakistan didn't produce any decent talent for decades. They just don't see the problem in their society, hence they don't see any opportunity.

The talent they produce is maintaining the status quo.

Well as the students stated , the are used to some folks being Poor and Below living standard
Obviously you can imagine what takes places in Inner circles of the Army where same 1857 Doctrines are running secretly or not so secretly

Obviously the White kid is just asking the students in Private schooling how they view their own society, he himself knows that these kids are rich or their fathers are rich so just to judge their mindset

Obviously to the "Elite family" kids poverty is just part of life some people are "Rich" they don't pay utitilies or bills get perks from Daddy

While other rascal civilians have to pay Utilities , Bills and all the taxes

At the cost of being the devils advocate, this is a small snippet of a convo without context that someone edited (in the most flamebait way) to gain views. Also, these are probably just kids who have no idea about how to articulate their words.

elitist, power hungry and Rotten to the core, entitled brats.

And Zardari and Nawaz Sharif Mafia is saint ?

Is that what your Generals are ?

Taking on tow portfolios at the same time, getting retired then being re-hired to destroy the institutions?

But isn't it the truth? If he were to say, it shocks us or surprises us, everyone will retort "have you been living under a rock"?
he could have said yes we do see it we do try to help them. but instead sounded like snob.

Back
Top Bottom