What's new

Twist: aliens are real and Imran Khan gave us shahbash on zille shah when I killed him.

ziaulislam

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan

Anyone still believes establishment has an IQ above 70???

Especially after reading the autopsy report

I mean instead of making escape goat they are simply denying it ever happened clearly tells you how asma jhangeer put it

"Duffers Hein ye log inko kuch pata nahi hey"

This low IQ is the reason for all the mishaps you see..

They do something stupid and do things even more stupider but they do it because whoe nation IQ <70 because we drink buffalo 🐃 milk

So just like how people believed drones, extra judicial enforced killings and now killing people beating with rods in Punjab too and hanging them from their testicles is okay

ایسی کہانی تو فلموں میں بھی نہیں چلتی بیٹے

We joke about bollywood.

But forget we have foujiwood here

Last edited:
Now you guys know how roa Anwar got stuck..because duffer Hein ye log. They forget to tell or pay the investigation officer

Same way they dump a body and forget to follow it up with asking doctor to right a wrong report and hide injuries

But again a joke fauji ko Kya pata..

Whoever comes next will be puppet like Imran Khan was

Last edited:

Anyone still believes establishment has an IQ above 70???

Especially after reading the autopsy report

I mean instead of making escape goat they are simply denying it ever happened clearly tells you how asma jhangeer put it

"Duffers Hein ye log inko kuch pata nahi hey"

This low IQ is the reason for all the mishaps you see..

They do something stupid and do things even more stupider but they do it because whoe nation IQ <70 because we drink buffalo 🐃 milk

So just like how people believed drones, extra judicial enforced killings and now killing people beating with rods in Punjab too and hanging them from their testicles is okay

ایسی کہانی تو فلموں میں بھی نہیں چلتی بیٹے

We joke about bollywood.

But forget we have foujiwood here
Yeh pagal ho gay saly

I believe civil war will occure. Many thousands will lose their life and escape the country like Syrians, Iraqis, Afghans, Somalis have done.
A regime will come to power which shares the same ideology as the Taliban and will quickly spread its influence and capture large territories similer to what occured in Afghanistan when they Soviets withdrew.
India will be drawn in and will attempt to capitalise on the instability.
The Pakistani people will suffer.

Generals are goat fuckers and they drop their pants when botox queen shows them the rewards of compliance. They have their minions everywhere who run their whore house.
Generals are the biggest enemy of the nation and country.
The Generals are responsible for the countless brave soldiers that have been killed unnecessarily.

I believe civil war will occure. Many thousands will lose their life and escape the country like Syrians, Iraqis, Afghans, Somalis have done.
A regime will come to power which shares the same ideology as the Taliban and will quickly spread its influence and capture large territories similer to what occured in Afghanistan when they Soviets withdrew.
Civil war between whom?
Pakistanis and 26 core commanders??

Civil war chance is actually dropping as pushtoons and balochs are telling Punjabi.."bro you got it now what's going on :pop: :pop: "

There isn't going to be civil war the chance has actually decreased since pushtoons and balochs are feeling good now

There either is going to be dictatorship or democracy

Generals are the biggest enemy of the nation and country.
The Generals are responsible for the countless brave soldiers that have been killed unnecessarily.
We have seen what corrupt elite can do to a country only need to look at Syria, Saddams Iraq, Ghadafis Libya and many others. They will let the country burn but will still cling to power.

We have seen what corrupt elite can do to a country only need to look at Syria, Saddams Iraq, Ghadafis Libya and many others. They will let the country burn but will still cling to power.
Libya was an exception. Ghaddafi was a good leader who cared about his people. I have interacted with libyans who have testified life under Ghadafi was secure. Free education, healthcare a functioning society.
Those that killed Ghaddafi did so because of the western leaders.

Civil war between whom?
Pakistanis and 26 core commanders??

Civil war chance is actually dropping as pushtoons and balochs are telling Punjabi.."bro you got it now what's going on :pop: :pop: "

There isn't going to be civil war the chance has actually decreased since pushtoons and balochs are feeling good now

There either is going to be dictatorship or democracy
Civilians against corrupt political elite and the millitery who work under the leadership of the evil Generals.

Generals are goat fuckers and they drop their pants when botox queen shows them the rewards of compliance. They have their minions everywhere who run their whore house.
Ok you are right I am wrong .

They aren't duffers they simply have huge dicks and can't satisfy their needs from their wives

It's maryum whose making these plots..

Libya was an exception. Ghaddafi was a good leader who cared about his people. I have interacted with libyans who have testified life under Ghadafi was secure. Free education, healthcare a functioning society.
Those that killed Ghaddafi did so because of the western leaders.

Civilians against corrupt political elite and the millitery who work under the leadership of the evil Generals.
That's not called a civil war . Is
It's called revolution.

Civil war happens when there are two parties

Revolution happens when their is one overwhelming majority

PDM and army fucked Pakistan.

Attachments

• 1.png
    1.png
    2.1 MB · Views: 27
  • 2.png
    2.png
    2.2 MB · Views: 29
  • Bajwa & PDM burn PK disaster girl.png
    Bajwa & PDM burn PK disaster girl.png
    855 KB · Views: 46
  • sacred gows - army burns pk down.png
    sacred gows - army burns pk down.png
    554.1 KB · Views: 25
Military and public
Never in history has military been able to hold against public exception are if they belong to different areas

That was true since military is overwhelming in Punjab but not anymore as Punjab is the issue

Rest of provinces will now be calm and will just watch the show

Never in history has military been able to hold against public exception are if they belong to different areas

That was true since military is overwhelming in Punjab but not anymore as Punjab is the issue

Rest of provinces will now be calm and will just watch the show
Is she lying who knows ?

But states she had 8 of her son's abducted by the army mostly underaged

I have heard several such stories and no one took them seriously

No one cares to do inquiry

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom