What's new

Twist: aliens are real and Imran Khan gave us shahbash on zille shah when I killed him.

#اخ_تھو:

او ظالمو! کونسا ایکسیڈنٹ ہے جو خاص طور پر ٹیسٹس پر تشدد کرتا ہے ؟ اتنی واضح پوسٹمارٹم رپورٹ کے مطلب کو یوں مبہم کرنے پر میٹھے میٹھے آئ جی صاحب اور بھولے بھالے نقوی سمیت وہاں بیٹھے ڈاکٹر جاوید اکرم’ جن کی آج سے پہلے بحثیت ڈاکٹر میں بہت عزت کرتا تھا’ کوئی بھی مہذب معاشرہ ہوتا تو ان سب فرعونوں کو اور ان کے سامنے بیٹھے تماش بین صحافیوں کو اٹھا کر باہر پھینکتا جن کو موت ایسی بھولی ہوئی ہے جیسے آب حیات پی کر آیے ہوں-ان کا بس چلتا تو یہ بھی ثابت کر دیتے کہ ظل شاہ دہشت گرد تھا جو سائیں ہونے کا ڈرامہ کرتا تھا اور سانحہ اے پی ایس میں ملوث تھا --

تمہاری ڈاکٹری پر اخ تھو🖐🏿
تمہاری پاسبانی پر اخ تھو 🖐🏿
اس مردار بوسیدہ’ پس زدہ اور بدبودار نظام پر اخ تھو 🖐🏿

قاتل کی یہ دلیل منصف نے مان لی
کہ مقتول خود گرا تھا خنجر کی نوک پر

#AliBilal #ZileShah

#قلم_کی_جسارت_وقاص_نواز

whoe nation IQ <70 because we drink buffalo 🐃 milk
What have you got against buffalo 🐃 milk? You know Mozzarella comes from buffalo 🐃 milk, right? Without it you won't have your favorite Pizza. And no, Italians don't have low I.Q. How would anyone who sells a handbag for $3,000 and above have low I.Q.?

What have you got against buffalo 🐃 milk? You know Mozzarella comes from buffalo 🐃 milk, right? Without it you won't have your favorite Pizza. And no, Italians don't have low I.Q. How would anyone who sells a handbag for $3,000 and above have low I.Q.?
Joke 😅 I heard from an idiot 🤣

Seems aliens also took all th footage which isn't available anymore

I believe civil war will occure. Many thousands will lose their life and escape the country like Syrians, Iraqis, Afghans, Somalis have done.
A regime will come to power which shares the same ideology as the Taliban and will quickly spread its influence and capture large territories similer to what occured in Afghanistan when they Soviets withdrew.
India will be drawn in and will attempt to capitalise on the instability.
The Pakistani people will suffer.
And then you will wake up

Also aliens after abduction of his father have been very angry with doctor who wrote the post mortem report he has been changed

(Lucky he ain't dead)

I think apart from north Korea this drama isn't happening elsewhere

The guy/dunya reporter is idiot doesn't he want to get naked 🤣🤣 get a danda up his *** like other reporters

Civil war between whom?
Pakistanis and 26 core commanders??

Civil war chance is actually dropping as pushtoons and balochs are telling Punjabi.."bro you got it now what's going on :pop: :pop: "

There isn't going to be civil war the chance has actually decreased since pushtoons and balochs are feeling good now

There either is going to be dictatorship or democracy
More like a revolution
Ie Iranian style religious

Or Cuban style secular

I believe civil war will occure. Many thousands will lose their life and escape the country like Syrians, Iraqis, Afghans, Somalis have done.
A regime will come to power which shares the same ideology as the Taliban and will quickly spread its influence and capture large territories similer to what occured in Afghanistan when they Soviets withdrew.
India will be drawn in and will attempt to capitalise on the instability.
The Pakistani people will suffer.

Generals are the biggest enemy of the nation and country.
The Generals are responsible for the countless brave soldiers that have been killed unnecessarily.
I tell you if few hundred thousand sorround GHQ, generals will run away in Dhoti.
No bloodshed.
ان کی اوقات نہیں ہے۔
اکہتر کے بعد ان میں کچھ نہیں تھا، بس پاکستانی قیام پاکستان قربانیوں کے صدقے چپ ہوگئے تھے اور انہوں نے ترانوں اور ڈرامہ بازی سے بات اور پلٹ دی۔

They are coward. They shall runaway faster than rabbits once people come on roads.
Mob power and mob mentality is very lethal. Every political worker (who's has taken part) knows that.

Ok you are right I am wrong .

They aren't duffers they simply have huge dicks and can't satisfy their needs from their wives

It's maryum whose making these plots..

That's not called a civil war . Is
It's called revolution.

Civil war happens when there are two parties

Revolution happens when their is one overwhelming majority
Whichever maybe the appropriate word. Either way many will perish
I tell you if few hundred thousand sorround GHQ, generals will run away in Dhoti.
No bloodshed.
ان کی اوقات نہیں ہے۔
اکہتر کے بعد ان میں کچھ نہیں تھا، بس پاکستانی قیام پاکستان قربانیوں کے صدقے چپ ہوگئے تھے اور انہوں نے ترانوں اور ڈرامہ بازی سے بات اور پلٹ دی۔

They are coward. They shall runaway faster than rabbits once people come on roads.
Mob power and mob mentality is very lethal. Every political worker (who's has taken part) knows that.
I truly hope they run away and commit suicide. These white western worshipping Generals have destroyed the prestigious institution with their greed and lust for women and whisky.
It's become a habit of theirs to bow down and worship western leaders.
Bajwa was a disgrace for honouring British army officials and their Sikh chamcha soliders in celebrate the killing of Puktoon tribes.
Lanat upon the coword ex General and current ones.

Back
Top Bottom