What's new

Twist: aliens are real and Imran Khan gave us shahbash on zille shah when I killed him.

Now you guys know how roa Anwar got stuck..because duffer Hein ye log. They forget to tell or pay the investigation officer

Same way they dump a body and forget to follow it up with asking doctor to right a wrong report and hide injuries

But again a joke fauji ko Kya pata..

Whoever comes next will be puppet like Imran Khan was

Sounds a 100% fake to me . The amount of radio beeps is just mind boggling.

Libya was an exception. Ghaddafi was a good leader who cared about his people. I have interacted with libyans who have testified life under Ghadafi was secure. Free education, healthcare a functioning society.
Heard the same from my Eritrean friends who crossed into Libya before rafting it to Europe. They had high regards for Qaddafis rule from what they experienced and saw.

Wat else can be expected from goats who r selected in the first place mainly on the "ability" to "follow orders". They are trained not to think and follow and then amomg them, corrupt, sifarshi and ones with talented wife gets promoted. Once this duffer goat reaches up, what else to expect?

Inki ye nahoosat se bhari gandi aur ghaleez shaklo se inki asliat tapak rahi hoti hay.

Back
Top Bottom