What's new

300 Pakistani Foreign dreamers drown in Mediterranean ocean en route to Europe (so they can hear bad mouthing from khawaja asif)

ziaulislam

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Expected causalities above 100 Pakistani as 300 pakistanis were on board

But I think 9 may is bigger tragedy

Ironically most were from Kashmir where they are enjoying greta freedom as compared to Indian Kashmir

I have to give to it ...seems pakistanis will prove Jinnah wrong when he said nothing can undo Pakistan

Thanks to Establishment for destroying and killing millions of pakistanis mostly indirectly, and directly through their sanction of wars.

Wtf?

I want to say RIP but I can't support these illegal immigration man.

Loss of life is loss of life.. just imagine what pushed them to move?? elites, establishment, politicians, bureaucrats, and a lot more ohter pakistanis.

Ironically most were from Kashmir where they are enjoying greta freedom as compared to Indian Kashmir

I have to give to it ...seems pakistanis will prove Jinnah wrong when he said nothing can undo Pakistan

What's up with your snide comments?

Wtf?

They aspired for a better future, as many countries provide accommodation for undocumented immigrants. They were not affiliated with any drug cartel or terrorist organization; they simply sought to attain a goal that most of us desire: financial stability. There is nothing inherently wrong with that, wouldn't you agree?
Regardless of the language one speaks, the religion one follows, or the color of one's skin, human life is precious and should be valued.

What's up with your snide comments?
1687007889357.png

Wtf?

Go back and pretty sure half of world population can trace their lineage to illegal immigration from war and disasters

The point is people can't see what's happening in Pakistan and they don't even realize this is just the beginning

Apparently dick measuring contest between Hafiz sahab (patwaris) and Imran Khan(youthias) is more important then people drowning

They aspired for a better future, as many countries provide accommodation for undocumented immigrants. They were not affiliated with any drug cartel or terrorist organization; they simply sought to attain a goal that most of us desire: financial stability. There is nothing inherently wrong with that, wouldn't you agree?
Regardless of the language one speaks, the religion one follows, or the color of one's skin, human life is precious and should be valued.
They will end up contributing to the imperialist countries, so nah....

They will end up contributing to the imperialist countries, so nah....
The question at hand is not about our contributions to imperial countries, as we all inadvertently contribute in various ways. What truly saddens me is the loss of life, and there is no shame in expressing empathy towards those affected.

The question at hand is not about our contributions to imperial countries, as we all inadvertently contribute in various ways. What truly saddens me is the loss of life, and there is no shame in expressing empathy towards those affected.
OK bro, RIP to all those who perish 😢
No sympathy for the smugglers tho.

My cousin is among those who drowned & his body isn’t found yet.

Back
Top Bottom