What's new

Abusing to Urdu speaking community

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am no Insafian, I like wath Imran Khas Says but what he does is what I don't like. I like any party who has an agenda to fix our economy and eradicate terrorism, being a Pakistani is it too much to ask ?

Kahan thay bahi may itnay arsay say dhoond raha tha tumhay

wesay i am strictly against mqm, but belonging to urdu speaking community, I have been branded as a hindu and indian quite few times by some racists from upper Pakistan.

Enjoy the Good times sir :)
at least better than you are called a Ahmadi aur Shia and later on bang bang bang

no need to have Tarras on Criminal , they deserve only one treatment , that is Death penalty .. :)

Ary Mian , PTI nai hue , Musalmaan hogay , har koi in hi ke khilaaf Sazish ker raha hai ...

I put my money on " Yahoodiyon ki saazish hai " Imran khan future Khalifa of Pakistan ke khilaaf :D
@Patriots ?

Jab PTI walay kisi ilzam ki zad mai aatay hain tau in k khilaf sazish ho jati hai :D And whole Pakistan knows that how active abuser they are on social media :lol:

the rage is against PTI, or is it a way to justify hiding target killers at nine zero?

nonetheless, being urdu speaking myself (partially), highly condemnable whosoever is abusing.

p.s.

looks like a fake account by MQM to play victim card..
Very accurate observation,agree %100.

Jab PTI walay kisi ilzam ki zad mai aatay hain tau in k khilaf sazish ho jati hai :D And whole Pakistan knows that how active abuser they are on social media :lol:

well jabhi tu Pakistan ka PM Nawaz , Aur Facebook ka PM Imran Khan hai bhae , Halka liya hua hai kia PTI ke tigers ko ?

It should be kindly noted that we are all Pakistanis including urdu speakers , who are our brothers . We have objections to the terrorism of m.q.m and altar hussain but neither to urdu nor to urdu speakers ... they have been misguided and let me say a fraction of urdu speakers while the common folk is our nation and sooner or latter will return to the main stream . They have a great role to play for pakistan .... tahrik in insaf boys please keep polite .

he is fatherless looser
why I call him fatherless?

well because our founding father belongs to the same community he is insulting.
my thinking is a bit different on this issue....yes the muhajirs struggled, and migrated, but if the people of what is now Pakistan had not decided to be a part of Pakistan, that struggle would have been futile. if they had not welcomed our forefathers into this country, then what would have happened? so equal respect must be given to each and everyone, one cannot declare like MQM does that their forefathers are the sole reason that Pakistan came into being.

@Leader @ghoul @HttpError @nana41 Just for your kind information ..........

SALEEM ABBAS on Twitter: "GO NAWAZ GO ..GO MUHAJIR GO..MQM NO MORE ..ONLY PTI.. http://t.co/p2Cf4KOCCH"

Indeed MQM had planted this guy during dharna :sarcastic:

I found a tweet snapshot on FB ..

https://fbcdn-sphotos-g-a.akamaihd...._=1434522942_67cc5937e08abf3076b11578ea101b92

my thinking is a bit different on this issue....yes the muhajirs struggled, and migrated, but if the people of what is now Pakistan had not decided to be a part of Pakistan, that struggle would have been futile. if they had not welcomed our forefathers into this country, then what would have happened? so equal respect must be given to each and everyone, one cannot declare like MQM does that their forefathers are the sole reason that Pakistan came into being.

Agreed completely ... Even I don't like to use the term Muhajir ... I am not Muhajir but my forefathers were ...........

I myself belong to family Who migrated from India and say this with full conviction that Any one who abuse or discriminate any ethnic community in Pakistan is condemnable. This country belongs to all and every body has stake in this country.

Not the voice of majority... Disgusting & uncalled for comments.. This guy/kid needs urgent medication to control his anger

I myself belong to family Who migrated from India and say this with full conviction that Any one who abuse or discriminate any ethnic community in Pakistan is condemnable. This country belongs to all and every body has stake in this country.

Match ki prediction kya hai iss dafa? Suna hai Inglistan may barish ho rai hai.......:blink:

Sometimes I wonder whether we should be wasting our time on such threads at all. Ours is basically a hateful country and almost every ethnicity has people who hate the other ethnicity for something or the other........we should ignore them and propose and practice a life of harmony and patience.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom