What's new

Allama Iqbal and current world created by Non Muslims

After reading so many negative words about Iqbal i m really feeling sorry for him as he shouldn't have guide this nation to freedom, and yes the liberals are free here in Islamic Republic of Pakistan to call their National Poet a Confused and Dissonance person. pathetic logic of pseudo liberals :crazy:
dude they are right AI was just a poet, nothing else.

just like Mr.Tagore both were legend but not freedom fighters like Patel and Jinnah

just like Mr.Tagore both were legend but not freedom fighters like Patel and Jinnah
Rabindranath Tagore was genius and unparalleled to Iqbal even if we count only their Literary accomplishments

After reading so many negative words about Iqbal i m really feeling sorry for him as he shouldn't have guide this nation to freedom, and yes the liberals are free here in Islamic Republic of Pakistan to call their National Poet a Confused and Dissonance person. pathetic logic of pseudo liberals :crazy:
He didn't guide his nation to anything, moreover further confused them. From being an Islamist in the morning (propagating Medieval romanticised islamic state) to admiring and condoning Mustafa Kamal Attaturk's secular reforms in the evening.
which Iqbal should we follow?
i have no idea how you wrap your head around this cognitive dissonance.

Last edited:
Yes for Pseudo Liberals " Rabindranath Tagore was genius " and IQBAL was no more than a local poet whom no one know outside subcontinent. Someone who don't even write or pronounce his poetry properly is bashing Iqbal.

Back
Top Bottom