What's new

PML MNA's Fake Degree - Supreme Court orders re polling in NA-153 Multan

is that a justification ?

kind of you can say.. Cause har party me aise loog hain jink IQ 0 hai or wo MNA bne bethe hain Southern KPK Southern Punjab Interior Sindh are dew Examples ... Ja k kisi bhi Politician se Kaho ABC poori suna de

kind of you can say.. Cause har party me aise loog hain jink IQ 0 hai or wo MNA bne bethe hain Southern KPK Southern Punjab Interior Sindh are dew Examples ... Ja k kisi bhi Politician se Kaho ABC poori suna de

Don't worry dude, PML-N tops the chart once again when it comes to fake degree holders.

Don't worry dude, PML-N tops the chart once again when it comes to fake degree holders.

Obviously jitni bari party utne zayada loog PTI hai hi ab choti c party to kam fake degree wale hi hn gai ... :)

LOL another retard patwari logic, but I have only myself to blame. You can't expect something worth discussion from a Nooni. Cheers.

OH Please apni education or manners yahan mention na krien thanks :D mature or Sensible Tarike se baat krne ki koshish kia krien... :D :D Imran Khan na bno

You have got to be kidding me. We are still having elections... This takes the cake.. Two years later we will have general election and we still haven't finished the by series.

Well this showcases the pathetic system of our courts and our election system. I get the feeling we will have elections even in the last year.

You have got to be kidding me. We are still having elections... This takes the cake.. Two years later we will have general election and we still haven't finished the by series.

Well this showcases the pathetic system of our courts and our election system. I get the feeling we will have elections even in the last year.
which constitutional amendments and efforts did PTI govt do to improve the judicial system in KPK ?Secondly where in NA and senate PTI put up the constitutional bill for improvement ? How much is the increased budget allocated for this budget by KPK govt ? Assuming that all the rest is not performing in Pakistan .

NS baan jayo aur jhoot he boltay rahay

Jhoot to IK bhi bolta hai .... Many examples are there... khair... At least Supreme court Did good... Let there be re-election.. Ab wo MNA De-seated ho chuka hoga...

Back
Top Bottom