What's new

Abusing to Urdu speaking community

Status
Not open for further replies.
looks like a fake SOB

if he is implying this to be from PTI then a statement should be made. and his account banned or tweets deleted

so when someone like him use gutter Chap language to entire Community , now should i expect the entire PTI to come to every Urdu speaking people and say sorry to them personally ?? no unlike a TT like @haviZsultan who think what ever Ajmal Pahari has done , he has to clean the boots of other , because some criminal murder or mad person like AH bark on TV ...

so when someone like him use gutter Chap language to entire Community , now should i expect the entire PTI to come to every Urdu speaking people and say sorry to them personally ?? no unlike a TT like @haviZsultan who think what ever Ajmal Pahari has done , he has to clean the boots of other , because some criminal murder or mad person like AH bark on TV ...
a clarification is in order saying that BC has nothing to do with us
personally coming to say sorry to me and my mother in law and others will be a waste of time I agree

a clarification is in order saying that BC has nothing to do with us
personally coming to say sorry to me and my mother in law and others will be a waste of time I agree

Exactly Irfan bhai , that is what i was trying to explain to some TT , that we have issues within our society , every ethinicty has its own stock of A$$holes , but istead of accepting it and fixing it , they associate me with different sect , by the way today i was given the title of " Bihari " like they are not even humans ... haha to shame

Exactly Irfan bhai , that is what i was trying to explain to some TT , that we have issues within our society , every ethinicty has its own stock of A$$holes , but istead of accepting it and fixing it , they associate me with different sect , by the way today i was given the title of " Bihari " like they are not even humans ... haha to shame
well in that case I am a Bihari Urdu speaking Ahemdi Shia in their mind

Looks like a fake troll account made in nine-zero. "PTI tigers, Punjab" is a dead giveaway, lol. And wow MQM has some seriously dumb c!@$s haha.

Their leader is a racist bigot himself.

LOL a guy posting in Urdu is abusing Urdu Speaking Community ? lol It's certainly a fake account by Altaf Hussain and MQM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom