What's new

Abusing to Urdu speaking community

Status
Not open for further replies.
dekha phir pakra giya tu :lol:

Lol, poor people. They are always the victims. Inki baatein suno tau Kamran Madhuri par bhi tarss aa jaye bande ko. Target killer mazloom lol.

so we are gonna discuss what every tom dick and harry says
better ignore such nutjobs rather than engaging them

out of context yaar

he did and said a lot of silly things but he is not racist for sure.

He is politician with a large following, he should be careful. I know his insults were directed against Babar Ghori but why use his skin colour to abuse him?

out of context yaar

he did and said a lot of silly things but he is not racist for sure.

MQMs whole politics surrounds around playing ethnic card. this thread is one such desperate attempt too.

Nahi, Aj kal MQM walo k pass bht faltu time agaya hai un ko ye harkatein band kerni hongi :sick:

Insafians hamesha denial mood mai kyun rehtay hain ... If something caught from opponents they immediately start crying and if found something within their ranks they instantly go in denial mood :omghaha:

Insafians hamesha denial mood mai kyun rehtay hain ... If something caught from opponents they immediately start crying and if found something within their ranks they instantly go in denial mood :omghaha:

I am no Insafian, I like wath Imran Khas Says but what he does is what I don't like. I like any party who has an agenda to fix our economy and eradicate terrorism, being a Pakistani is it too much to ask ?

I am no Insafian, I like watch Imran Khas Says but what he does is what I don't like. I like any party who has an agenda to fix our economy and eradicate terrorism, being a Pakistani is it too much to ask ?

Ok ... But we are not talking about MQM or terrorism ... We are talking about that some retards are used to abusing to a certain community ... But some members including you are trying to labeling this on MQM ...........

A PTI dog is continuously abusing and calling names to Urdu speaking community after 9-0 raid ........

I myself can't post his tweets on PDF ... I am posting his twitter link here SALEEM ABBAS (@saleemabbastige) | Twitter

I am too disturbed while I see this kind of madness & bigotry ............

]
Imran khan's maternal family, the burkis, are urduspeaking Mohajirs. Seems like a fake account to malign PTI

Lol, poor people. They are always the victims. Inki baatein suno tau Kamran Madhuri par bhi tarss aa jaye bande ko. Target killer mazloom lol.

no need to have Tarras on Criminal , they deserve only one treatment , that is Death penalty .. :)

Imran khan's maternal family, the burkis, are urduspeaking Mohajirs. Seems like a fake account to malign PTI

Ary Mian , PTI nai hue , Musalmaan hogay , har koi in hi ke khilaaf Sazish ker raha hai ...

I put my money on " Yahoodiyon ki saazish hai " Imran khan future Khalifa of Pakistan ke khilaaf :D
@Patriots ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom