What's new

A question to pakistani punjabi's?

Status
Not open for further replies.
it was bengali ego, after that killing and revolt, playing in hindu hands, what have they achieved so far??? begging protection from hindus and at the same time talking to them like they r incharge hahaha lol

looks like they have no chance to stand against the puppet govt so far

I dont why you are so obsessed with hindus??
In 1971 war, whatever happened , was done by indian military forces ( Not hindu army, hindu airforce or hindu military )

Please dont alienate hindus while talking about india.
Every move made in 1971 was by an INDIAN military.

So it means none of these ( balouchi, kashmiri, sindhi & punjabi ) languages are taught in schools..
By this i think a punjabi could speak punjabi , but
cant read or write it down ( in shahmukhi script )

Same goes to sindhi, kashmiri and other regions.

I think its quite bad for once mother tongue
Feel free to deny if i am wrong somewhere..

Very true. I can speak Punjabi but can't read or write and i do miss that. I love Urdu but i personally want Punjabi to be included in the course as well.

Very true. I can speak Punjabi but can't read or write and i do miss that. I love Urdu but i personally want Punjabi to be included in the course as well.

Okay as pakistan is democratic now, you could take up this agenda to a political party.
I have seen stage shows and they speak good punjabi ( as they love it)
I think majority would also love read and write it.
By this punjabi poetry and literature would grow.

One more thing, there are songs in punjabi also..than how do they write it up before singing.. Do artist learn punjabi in written ( in Shahmukhi script )??
?

So it means none of these ( balouchi, kashmiri, sindhi & punjabi ) languages are taught in schools..
By this i think a punjabi could speak punjabi , but
cant read or write it down ( in shahmukhi script )

Same goes to sindhi, kashmiri and other regions.

I think its quite bad for once mother tongue
Feel free to deny if i am wrong somewhere..

In SIndh they teach Sindh. We are not taught Punjabi in school. But since the script of PUnjabi is same as that of Urdu , therefore, we can easily read it.

In SIndh they teach Sindh. We are not taught Punjabi in school. But since the script of PUnjabi is same as that of Urdu , therefore, we can easily read it.

Its bit confusing, is shahmukhi a script of urdu also?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom