What's new

5 questions to retired Gerneral Asim Munier

Cash GK

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Today my beloved general retried Asim Munir visited a private college where he was discussing a better future with the youth of Pakistan, When the question was answered, the session began, and a young man stood, whose name was Arshad.

Arshad said, Sir, I have three questions for you. How did you become the army chief two days after your retirement?
2. If your responsibility is to protect Pakistan's borders, why are you constantly involved in politics?
3. In the previous elections, the majority belonged to PTI, but how is it that today the Prime Minister belongs to the party that gets fewer votes? After that, it came to know that there had been a break in the college and it was said that the general would do the rest of the discussion after the break

After the break, the general again asked the youth in the hall Yes, where were we? What questions were being asked? This time another young man stood up and said my name is Imran Riaz and I have five questions for you

1. How did you become the army chief two days after your retirement?
2. Why are you constantly involved in politics?
3. Why is the party with fewer votes in power?
4. Why did the break take place half an hour ago today?
5. And where is Arshad? Since then "Imran Riaz" is also missing 😂🤣

@WebMaster

The PDF has now become boring and with fewer traffic, one reason is the names of the visitors are not shown at the side bar, the total numbers at that point in time.

And the names(moniker) are not showing at the bottom of the page(thread) which earlier were showing giving an idea how many members are present and can be engaged with.

Nobody can get an idea how many PDF members are at this particular thread now...and interactive forum need this, otherwise it will be quite boring to visit and contribute.

Today my beloved general retried Asim Munir visited a private college where he was discussing a better future with the youth of Pakistan, When the question was answered, the session began, and a young man stood, whose name was Arshad.

Arshad said, Sir, I have three questions for you. How did you become the army chief two days after your retirement?
2. If your responsibility is to protect Pakistan's borders, why are you constantly involved in politics?
3. In the previous elections, the majority belonged to PTI, but how is it that today the Prime Minister belongs to the party that gets fewer votes? After that, it came to know that there had been a break in the college and it was said that the general would do the rest of the discussion after the break

After the break, the general again asked the youth in the hall Yes, where were we? What questions were being asked? This time another young man stood up and said my name is Imran Riaz and I have five questions for you

Funny - probably not true - but funny nonetheless.

The COAS would never be in a situation where he would be answering questions.

@WebMaster

The PDF has now become boring and with fewer traffic, one reason is the names of the visitors are not shown at the side bar, the total numbers at that point in time.

And the names(moniker) are not showing at the bottom of the page(thread) which earlier were showing giving an idea how many members are present and can be engaged with.

Nobody can get an idea how many PDF members are at this particular thread now...and interactive forum need this, otherwise it will be quite boring to visit and contribute.

Those are not standard feartures of the Xenforo software.

All these have to be installed as custom mods.

Mods create security issues, upgrade issues and alot of overhead for the admin staff.

No party had won more than 172 seats on its own in last polls.The party with few votes came to power by making a broad alliance with other parties to cross majority figure of 172.

Those who come to power with alliances will lose power with alliances.

No party had won more than 172 seats on its own in last polls.The party with few votes came to power by making a broad alliance with other parties to cross majority figure of 172.
Around 40 pti's seats were stolen. Read kawaja asif seat report. He called bajwa when he was losing and got the seat. They made sure that khan do not get majority. This is their new plan they have now. When they created these new parties likes of pti parliamentarians istaqme Pakistan. They making sue no party gets majority. They making sure Pakistan's political turmoil do not ends

Someone is wiring letters to him, others asking difficult questions.

Kare to kya kare bechaara akela insaan?

Corporate farming kare, ya in ul jalool questions ko answer?

Yeh kahan ka insaaf hai mi lord?

FB_IMG_1669287336445.jpg

Don't do it a poor overseas Pakistani visiting his family did and is in prison for that. That too in IK era. So IK was as bad.
Similarly many other people from KP and Baloch went Missing in his era too.

You can only send love letters just like me

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom