What's new

A question to pakistani punjabi's?

Status
Not open for further replies.
tennu kinvey pata beerey je main rugby khelda aa ?? :)

I have my sources! Kidding. Yaar tu ek baar ek thread te dassiya si. Mainu aah vi pata ki tu Kolkata ch rehna ain. Bas apni memory bahut sharp aa!

I have my sources! Kidding. Yaar tu ek baar ek thread te dassiya si. Mainu aah vi pata ki tu Kolkata ch rehna ain. Bas apni memory bahut sharp aa!

haha ..great !

haan main kolkata ch rehna ya...par pind mera ludhiane penda..jagraon...tuhadda pind kitthey aa bai ?

haha ..great !

haan main kolkata ch rehna ya...par pind mera ludhiane penda..jagraon...tuhadda pind kitthey aa bai ?

Apna zila same hi aa yaar. Mera pind Samrale kole aa. But family Bathinde rehndi aa.

Apna zila same hi aa yaar. Mera pind Samrale kole aa. But family Bathinde rehndi aa.

oh great ! samrala chowk kole sadde relatives rehnde ne..last month I was there only...but really miss Punjab...we have very a large community in Kolkata, so doesnt feel that much...Canada ch ki haal aa ?

tusi dowe taan chat hi karan lag paye veere, mein vi Punjabi haan, mere kayi Sikh dost si school wich, RobbieS where are u located in Canada ?

tusi dowe taan chat hi karan lag paye veere, mein vi Punjabi haan, mere kayi Sikh dost si school wich, RobbieS where are u located in Canada ?

Chat hi kar layiye. Pakistaniyan naal larh ke lena aa!

And I stay in Singhdale, I mean Springdale, Toronto. :)

No I can't :(.I am from Punjab but as far as Pakistani Languages are concerned i can only speak Urdu.

Hi,

I believe that multiple languages can cause problems with people who have identity issues---once the people get away from their identity crisis issues---and let a language be a language and not a matter of life and death and ego---then life will be okay and the nation will prosper.

When people are deprived----they want to hang on to issues that are immaterial during good times.

You need to know more about your country before advising others. Hindi ISN'T India's national language. India has no national language as such. Hindi with Devnagari script and English are GoI's official language in which it communicates and do official works. There's no such thing as regional language is recognized in constitution. All the languages you mention are officially recognized languages of India and can be official language of any state.

---------- Post added at 11:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:15 PM ----------

:tup::tup:

You are wrong about me, I know alot about india at the same time am curious to know about pakistan ( Thats why i joinned this forum )

I know what you told id right, but i think you have forgot what our text books taught us, they need to make a change.
In my icse text it was
National animal.. tiger
National language..hindi
National flower ..lotus

anyhow, dont go off topic.
I am here to know about pakistan.
You could start a new thread to spread and share your indian knowledge:wave:

No I can't :(.I am from Punjab but as far as Pakistani Languages are concerned i can only speak Urdu.

Thats what i meant in my first post, some punjabi cant speak speak..and many cant write punjabi ( in shahmukhi )
Clear my point is Punjabi in shahmukhi script taught in Schools?

I already corrected that. The reason i want them all to be national languages coz they should be taught at the school in Pakistan which unfortunately they are not. I want Urdu to be official language coz in office i have felt we spend alot of time writing letters in flowery English. So i do not think there will be any confussion

So it means none of these ( balouchi, kashmiri, sindhi & punjabi ) languages are taught in schools..
By this i think a punjabi could speak punjabi , but
cant read or write it down ( in shahmukhi script )

Same goes to sindhi, kashmiri and other regions.

I think its quite bad for once mother tongue
Feel free to deny if i am wrong somewhere..

declaring all the provincial language as national has one problem, nobody would chose to speak punabi, pushto, sindhi to communicate with another community, the only language that can serve this purpose is urdu, its better to keep these language regional, other wise, it will cause confusion..

i dont understand why you want to become national

i also dont understand why indians label the languages national languages, as they are just used by common people the official language is just hindi

No one labels orya, kannad, marathi , punjabi .... as national lang.
They are regional languages and are being taught till 10th grade in their respective states..Its simple

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom