What's new

A question to pakistani punjabi's?

Status
Not open for further replies.
it was bengali ego, after that killing and revolt, playing in hindu hands, what have they achieved so far??? begging protection from hindus and at the same time talking to them like they r incharge hahaha lol

looks like they have no chance to stand against the puppet govt so far

How can it be their ego, they were the one who made Pakistan. Muslim League was created in Dacca. Pakistan was their achievement more than it was ours. We never supported Pakistan till 1946!!!!!

Nearly same as that of Pakistan. And it was wrong of us to impose Urdu on them. Jinnah made a mistake declaring Urdu the national language in front of Bengalis in Dacca Uuniversity. It was like insulting 50% of the population

that is why i asked the question. it was much better if east pakistna had thier official language of bengali as well as urdo. but what happened happend.

we didnt impose any language, we just wanted urdu to be the sole national language, bengalis could speak bengali in east pakistan but urdu should have been used solely for pakistan as a whole, bengalis said, no we want separation, bengali should be the state language too, and when all other communities have agreed to have urdu, bengalis tried to disintegrate the whole country.. what if this happens in india??

Well if you declare a language as a sole national language of country ignoring another language which has 50 M native speakers(at 1950's and only taking East Pakistan in account) and rather rich literary heritage then agitation bound to be happened, isn't it? Not sure why Bangladeshi's would want to disintegrate if they were not discriminated, the whole political movement of creating separate country started in Bengal.

India would have faced a similar fate if Hindi was declared sole national language. Why would a Tamil which is almost as old as Sanskrit want Hindi shoved down his throat, same goes for Bengalis, Marathis and other people? Our statesmen did a good thing by not making any language national.

bengalis fighting for their ego, finally got what they wanted, then, they revolted again..

bengalis were heavily influenced from the fake nationalistic mujeeb's awami propaganda, what was the result after..

mujeeb was killed, like ghandhi............................. his whole family killed ruthlessly except this hasina

and his whore daughter is again shoving a small country into hindu arse..again its a continuation of curse on bengladesh..

---------- Post added at 11:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:31 PM ----------

but the other half didnt want bengali as west pakistan's official language, did they?

urdu was never a language of west pakistan, read history!!!

That was funny, my friend. Btw long time no see. Kithe gawacheya si?

I am here all the time just stopped visiting the Defence.in coz their anti Pakistani rhetoric got on my nerve.

Any ways ki haal ai!! oo Singh kithay vey?

Being proud punjabi, could you guys write, read punjabi?

f3.gif

Some members from pakistan rubby team visited my college few years back, i asked same question to two guys, one said yes other said no?

So in west punjab , punjabi is considered mother tongue or urdu?
Tusi kee puchna chahnday oo paji......In Pakistan Punjabi uses urdu alphabets....well its unfortunate that there has not been any effort on development of Punjabi alphabets but nevertheless....a lovely language...just love speaking it :smitten: (not to take away from other languages...they are equally sweet)

I am here all the time just stopped visiting the Defence.in coz their anti Pakistani rhetoric got on my nerve.
Well my post/day has gone down as well. Too much bickering over trivial things.

Any ways ki haal ai!! oo Singh kithay vey?

Appan vadhiya mitra...kade kade defence.pk da geda maar lene ain... :)

Punjabiya di shaan vaakhri

Last edited by a moderator:
One of Rahat's best -

Last edited by a moderator:
Kaim a kudi. Gaah payi jandi aa yaar. Any idea eh tuhade wall di aa ki saade wall di? :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom