What's new

How PUNJAB came to dominate the Army

Completely false that the rule which Ranjit Singh established was a Khalsa State nowhere in any historical reference do we find the direction of Ranjit Singh to be of a Sovereign Punjabi State it was always mentioned as Khalsa Raj but we have this delusional state of thinking that somehow Ranjit Singh who persecuted Muslims and banned the Azaan and the sacrifice of animals on Eid was somehow a secular ruler, Ranjit was always accountable to the Akhal Takht in Amritsar just the way he was lashed for marrying a Muslim girl from Heera Mandi, in front of the Golden Temple.

Punjabis never hailed Afghans it only started during the cruel Sikh rule which stripped Punjabi Muslims of their lands, especially in Majha, Punjabis had been fighting the Afghans long before the Sikhs.

All this hatred for each other eventually boiled over during the 1947 Partition the thing is Punjabi Muslims and Sikhs are two different ethnoreligious communities the leading cause for this violence was Sikhs wanting the old Khalsa Raj of Ranjit which unfortunately was a far-fetched dream Master Tara Singh one of the leading proponents.

Sikhs are just an arm of Militant Hinduism no more or less Punjabi Muslims suffered the most during the partition we lost Gurdaspur, Ferozpur, and Batala districts and somehow Sikhs get to play the victim card, we need to focus on our indigenous identity.

^^That sounds pretty much like Pak Studies .. I am trying to discuss actual history

If your father get murdered what you will do that what shah Nawaz did I'm not against punjabis but their policy makers who ate entire balouchistan resources how would you defend that

which punjbai leader ever initiated a military operation against balochistan or Bengalis ? Ayub Khan , yahya khan or bhutto ? Punjab was severely suppressed until the late 70's as the policy makers who sown the seed of toxic ethno nationalism wasn't Punjabi to begin with .

Punjabis the only race to be the most successful race in whole of Subcontinent .

a punching bag

Frontier regions

when Muslims invaded Punjab 65% Punjab accepted islam

Thank God we don't follow your bullsh*t

Punjab regiment chickened out

Battle of Jhelum

There is no history of empires from Punjab

The Sikh Empire is the only reason India isn't Abdalistan

Don't ignore Adina Beg, Raja Rasalu, Raja Porus, Jasrath Khokhar, the Hindu Shahis, or the Trigarta Kingdom either

first and only time in history

This is cope

They also have a larger population. They come from the most fertile area of Pakistan:

Screenshot_2020-12-02 Soher Husseinshah's answer to Do you regret moving to Germany - Quora(1).jpg

Punjabis by history has always been the bravest people, tactically sharp, strategically cunning and know the use of technology, weapons , machinery better than anyone else.

When I was taking a university course on the Third Rich which I dropped, the class prof explained that Germans are quite divided sub-culturally.

The Prussians are into technology while the Bavarians are laid back and cultural. For that reason, the Prussians made the bulk of the German armed forces.

After class I told him about Pakistan and what he described made it perfect to describe the comparison between Punjabis and Sindhis.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom