What's new

25,000 Indian-origin British doctors to return to India

If this is true, then its time our Government woke up early and started giving British jobs to British people only and not these leeches, using our services here, as with other services also.

If this is true, then its time our Government woke up early and started giving British jobs to British people only and not these leeches, using our services here, as with other services also.

Some how in a spirit to bash India you ended up advising kicking out Pakistanis as well from the jobs :lol:

I know what you mean, they have absolutely no empathy whatsoever, they are rude and ignorant, they think they are practicing in India sometimes, until you put in a complaint and the realise that things get done differently here

Yea yea Indians doctors favorite past time is killing patients ... :disagree: Dude there are some ethics in the that profession ..Most of the doctors around the world follow it and some dont..its only your biased eye see Indians are behind everything...way to go buddy..just look at the article link you will very well see where he dig it up from..inorder to bash India you wont mind supporting racist guys..good going

troll.Are you serious.I have just asked a question to my INDIAN friends that they are building many big hospitals around INDIA.Are they planning to build any in Kashmir where these are most needed.

we can but would your so called freedom fighters let it operate....????

Good for us. Our health system is in shambles, we need all the help we can get.

We don't want racists like you in this forum.

Right. I am racist because Indian doctors are incompetent. Everyone in the U.S medical industry knows this. Indian doctors have the worst record because they simply do not understand their subject. Hm... Maybe I am just racist against the Brahmins...

Fears of a brain drain in the NHS have been raised after the Indian government appealed to 15,000 doctors based here to work in new medical centres.

Thats really good to know! Well done India and those good Indian Doctors :yahoo:

Our people, Pakistan, India and Bangladesh are some of the most brilliant people out there........ but what do institutions like the British NHS do? :argh: manipulation and abuse.... they pay us less, work us more and most importantly..... they dont even give us the "God Damn respect" :angry: .......

for years they have been mistreating Pakistani and Indian doctors, believe you me, for I know this first hand, their kids can never match the brilliance of our doctors, Pakistani and Indian doctors are WAAAY better :) yet because of the poor conditions at home, they mistreat us :disagree:

Hopefully this is changing, and I really am glad for India:

WAY TO GO INDIA

93637b6324553e8f0f36fe0c7023bbbe.gif

I will think twice before seeing an Indian doctor...

Dude, I am a doctor, and I will say that, Indian and Pakistani doctors are undoubtedly among the very best in the world, ........

even those inside our countries,

so you'd be lucky to be treated by a competent Indian or Pakistani doctor :agree:

Thats really good to know! Well done India and those good Indian Doctors :yahoo:

Our people, Pakistan, India and Bangladesh are some of the most brilliant people out there........ but what do institutions like the British NHS do? :argh: manipulation and abuse.... they pay us less, work us more and most importantly..... they dont even give us the "God Damn respect" :angry: .......

for years they have been mistreating Pakistani and Indian doctors, believe you me, for I know this first hand, their kids can never match the brilliance of our doctors, Pakistani and Indian doctors are WAAAY better :) yet because of the poor conditions at home, they mistreat us :disagree:

Hopefully this is changing, and I really am glad for India:

WAY TO GO INDIA

93637b6324553e8f0f36fe0c7023bbbe.gif

Dude, I am a doctor, and I will say that, Indian and Pakistani doctors are undoubtedly among the very best in the world, ........

even those inside our countries,

so you'd be lucky to be treated by a competent Indian or Pakistani doctor :agree:

That's one giant flag...

Don't know about Britain but after witnessing one failed case after another at the hands of Indian doctors while I was living in Los Angeles until 3 years ago, I cannot agree with you that Indian doctors are among the "best". I spent quite a bit time in the hospital helping them run their patient case database. I am talking about big hospitals, not small clincs. The problem is that, Indians tend to favor their own when it comes to hiring. So once you put an Indian doctor in charge, the standard drastically lowers in the subsequent hiring. Sometimes you end up with one Indian doctor from Johns Hopkins and the rest from some no-name college, who probably cheated on their MCAT because they are extremely incompetent. But I guess small private clinics may be better at this.

Also, the British healthcare system is very different from the U.S so it may be different on other things...

You are racist because you generalize an entire race of doctors as being incompetent. And to top it all, the source you provide to back up your claims is itself a racist website.

he problem is that, Indians tend to favor their own when it comes to hiring

Okay....

Sometimes you end up with one Indian doctor from Johns Hopkins and the rest from some no-name college, who probably cheated on their MCAT because they are extremely incompetent

Yes, all Indians cheated on their MCAT.

If i were to follow your line of thought, i could also suggest that all Chinese all incompetent workers. All Chinese companies are corrupt, etc etc etc. But unlike you, who obviously lacks basic comprehension, i know that such a statement would be bigoted and ignorant.

A majority of these doctors came to the UK after studying in India. You should be thankful to them, instead of calling them leeches.

Right. I am racist because Indian doctors are incompetent. Everyone in the U.S medical industry knows this. Indian doctors have the worst record because they simply do not understand their subject. Hm... Maybe I am just racist against the Brahmins...

You conworldus and I are both racists now...in the eyes of Indiansd because even though they have the MOST racist and destructive way of life in their country of caste systems, we are the racists.

Don;t speak your mind anymore, these Indians know better then all, saints actually.

Way to go people :yahoo:

You conworldus and I are both racists now...in the eyes of Indiansd because even though they have the MOST racist and destructive way of life in their country of caste systems, we are the racists.

Don;t speak your mind anymore, these Indians know better then all, saints actually.

Way to go people :yahoo:

Gazzi its not being racist yaar..look at what he is talking about..all Indian doctors are incompetent..then how come 1000 s of doctors working their in Britain and US ,not to forget tens of thousands here in India..You cant argue with me that in South Asia India has the best medical facilities..and we produced world known doctors..

If you and he hates India we can understand that..but talking about all Indian doctors are incompetent only shows how ignorant and idiotic a person is .. and I dont know supporting his statements make you look like here?

we can but would your so called freedom fighters let it operate....????

you do have more than 700,000 soldiers what are they doing unless you are saying that INDIAN ARMY is incompetent.

Gazzi its not being racist yaar..look at what he is talking about..all Indian doctors are incompetent..then how come 1000 s of doctors working their in Britain and US ,not to forget tens of thousands here in India..You cant argue with me that in South Asia India has the best medical facilities..and we produced world known doctors..

If you and he hates India we can understand that..but talking about all Indian doctors are incompetent only shows how ignorant and idiotic a person is .. and I dont know supporting his statements make you look like here?

I admit not all Indian Dorctors are incompetent otherwise they would be be in the roles that they are in right now, however, customer service goes a long way and I think Indian Doctors don;t even know what that really means.....

Secondly, I live in the UK and believe British jobs are for British people first, then everyone else, that includes all of our call centres in India and China and other countries which involves mostly, everything from BT, British Gas, Electrics, Satellites, Phone, mobile, all shoudl be pulled out and bought to the UK as "we" in the UK pay for these services and effectively pay for these jobs going abroad. The same goes with the Doctors also. Nothing personal, just our country comes first to us just like India does for its country

Back
Top Bottom