What's new

25,000 Indian-origin British doctors to return to India

Nope you are not an Engineer.

The indians I have met who are engineers are alot brighter than you.

:lol::lol: I never met you!! You met with Indians :woot::woot: really still such a fanatic mindset!! gosh somebody needs to inform them to remain cautious from you :lol::lol:: also who said you need to be bright!! dark engineers also do very well, when god has given Cut, Copy and Paste why waste energy on using brain:lol::lol:

:lol::lol: I never met you!! You met with Indians :woot::woot: really still such a fanatic mindset!! gosh somebody needs to inform them to remain cautious from you :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Seriously to tell you the truth, the stupidity from indians on this forum is not representative of educated indians I have met.

I think you are a teenager, and if not you must be an indian immigrant who lacks vital cognitive skills.

Seriously to tell you the truth, the stupidity from indians on this fourm is not representative of educated indians of whom I have met.

I think you are a teenager, and if not you must be an indian immigrant who lacks vital cognitive skills.

Thank you for your kind words!! I love the internet and it's citizens :lol::lol::lol: though I admit I am kid from heart! but who is not!! :D :D

M.D.

For some reason alot of indians like lying about being doctors, then later on you catch them stocking shelves at the supermarket. :disagree:

I like you kid, keep in touch when applying for Grad School. May be I can be of some help to you ...:tup::tup::tup:

for the last time, put some fine grained insulting words kid!! I am dying to hear tht! :lol::lol::D:D

I like you kid, keep in touch when applying for Grad School. May be I can be of some help to you ...:tup::tup::tup:

for the last time, put some fine grained insulting words kid!! I am dying to hear tht! :lol::lol::D:D

I'm done with you.

Your IQ is too low for me to argue with.

Back
Top Bottom