What's new

25,000 Indian-origin British doctors to return to India

^^^^^^^^^^

this discussion is not about food why are people posting off topic

plz don't derail the thread, stick to the topic.

Fair enough, it was brought up by other people however.

I dont understand this part.

Are the slumdogs the indians who make the food?

The business owners "citizens" are Pakistanis who make the profit?

Read it again Slumdogs are the customers paying for the food! Seeing US flag under your name makes me wonder! in order to run a business in United States you need to be a citizen or permanent resident. I used citizen thing as earlier one of ur fellow mates was whining Indians are taking jobs and businesses away from UK nationals, here I wanted to prove the point, Indians are the reason American Pakistani restaurant businesses are flourishing! :cheers::cheers:
Try to get the gist of the story! I never wanted to bring food stories into this thread!

Read it again Slumdogs are the customers paying for the food! Seeing US flag under your name makes me wonder! in order to run a business in United States you need to be a citizen or permanent resident. I used citizen thing as earlier one of ur fellow mates was whining Indians are taking jobs and businesses away from UK nationals, here I wanted to prove the point, Indians are the reason American Pakistani restaurant businesses are flourishing! :cheers::cheers:
Try to get the gist of the story! I never wanted to bring food stories into this thread!

Try to convey your posts clearly, not everyone understands stupid indian lingo.

Last edited:
Did you even bother reading the links? One of the types of food they all claim to have is Indian food, which is not the same as saying as saying they're Indian. They also claim to have Pakistani food. I am bolding this because ya'll are acting really thick and making this into something which isn't.

And the only reason they are saying they have Indian food is to attract more variety of customers. I personally know several Pakistani restaurant owners. None whatsoever try to pretend they are indians. Pakistanis do not do that. You thick-headed (put whatever you wanna put here) are using your simplistic mindset to conclude something which isn't.

Now you are acting like the one you wrote above (Thick minded) first by being aggressive and second not understanding by what I mean! come on Pakistani dudes, everywhere you shout that you belong to Middle eastern ethnicity but when it comes to minting dollars you write the name of your adversary country(India/ Indian food whatever) on every wall of your restaurant, show some character for god's sake!

Now you are acting like the one you wrote above (Thick minded) first by being aggressive and second not understanding by what I mean! come on Pakistani dudes, everywhere you shout that you belong to Middle eastern ethnicity but when it comes to minting dollars you write the name of your adversary country(India/ Indian food whatever) on every wall of your restaurant, show some character for god's sake!

Haha you silly indian. I can tell from your posts you are fresh off the boat. When does your green card expire? :rofl:

Leave it man! Student here! No green card! anyways being FOB is anyday better than being an ABCD! :lol:

Are you on a student visa for a study abroad program from india?

What school do you go to? A community college? Don't tell me Stanford because they way write in your posts you cannot possibly be enrolled at a top tier university. :lol:

How can you tell me I am an American Born Confused Desi when you can't articulate your thoughts clearly?

Last edited:
Are you on a student visa for a study abroad program from India?

What school do you go to?

How can you tell me I am an American Born Confused Desi when you can't articulate your thoughts clearly?

I am on my second degree here [2nd Masters] first being also from here(USA), the first masters was from where your Vice President did his JD in Law second one is in near to Palo Alto, CA. Hope u got enough hints!
Try clearing ur preconceived mindset first, things will be much more clear and inference would be helpful than being articulation.

I try myself keeping away from this unhelpful debates but ...

Are you on a student visa for a study abroad program from india?

What school do you go to? A community college? Don't tell me Stanford because they way write in your posts you cannot possibly be enrolled at a top tier university. :lol:

Dude only citizens goes to Community college lol:lol::lol:

I am on my second degree here [2nd Masters] first being also from here(USA), the first masters was from where your Vice President did his JD in Law second one is in near to Palo Alto, CA. Hope u got enough hints!
Try clearing ur preconceived mindset first, things will be much more clear and inference would be helpful than being articulation.

I try myself keeping away from this unhelpful debates but ...

whats your major?

whats you major?

Why are getting so much interested in me, if u have been to Tier 1 you would have never cared where I am going?? grapes are sour as they say!! try getting enrolled in Arts major in UC Berkeley!! lets see how much depth you have in ur intellectual prowess! now don't try start debating in Palo Alto is Stanford and in Berkeley is UC Berkeley!

Anyways I think you are lying. You got your first Masters from Syracuse then you moved across the country to California to get your second Masters. Think of a better story.

Anyways I think you are lying. You got your first Masters from Syracuse then you moved across the country to California to get your second Masters. Think of a better story.

Leave it man, no use!! it will bear no fruit! I am lying, you are US citizen god! happy now! :lol::lol: let's not fight over it!!

Back
Top Bottom