What's new

Zulfikar Mirza did what ....

look let people of KARACHI APPLY for POLICE JOBS! if they get rejected then object! karachi people are educated well enough to try and seek an urban job! in marketing banking manufacturing or any service sector! no one i know wished to study in schools and universities and become a police officer!(mostly due to bad salaries)! people prefer army airforce navy! or more educated prefer doctors or lawyers!

first people of karachi should apply for polcie jobs!! i personally would encourage it! would love to see karachities policing karachi or any other city! lahore quetta peshawar islamabad!

@ice_man i completely understand what ur trying to say

one thing u r missing is that there r alot of Illiterate Urdu Speaking aswell struggling to make a Living
we r talking about the lower class

guys like us who sit and argue on forums all day wont be applying for the post of constable

Not getting Government was the SOLE Reason why Urdu Speaking population by % is more literate than Local Sindhis
they get enrolled easily in Government departments without degree or merit while we didnt

@ice_man i completely understand what ur trying to say

one thing u r missing is that there r alot of Illiterate Urdu Speaking aswell struggling to make a Living
we r talking about the lower class

guys like us who sit and argue on forums all day wont be applying for the post of constable

Not getting Government was the SOLE Reason why Urdu Speaking population by % is more literate than Local Sindhis
they get enrolled easily in Government departments without degree or merit while we didnt

bhai then tell these people to apply for those jobs!!! if musharraf can rise to army cheif and CHIEF EXECUTIVE in a "punjabi" dominated army i am sure an urdu speaking can become an SHO or an IG SINDH!!!

i tell you the problem less educated urdu speaking people prefer business they still will try selling something doing trading or a job at a textile company or mobile store rather then join police due to low pay!!!

somebozo, dika di na jahalat? Apke ammi abbu ne tameez apko nahi sikhai hogi is liye ap bohot bolte hain

Karachi should be policed by policemen from Karachi community who have serious stake in the well being of the city, who have families, properties and interests in this city. Recruitment from other parts of the province will only worsen the pathetic performance of the police.

Thats means MQM members infiltrating the police and setting up a massive spy network. Atleast that is what happened under Mushraff regime with MQM was given Karachi on a silver platter. While MQM cries discrimination, they also have a serious interest in keeping non-MQM members out of everything in their power. To clear up the perception, one needs to start listening to the third side which has been kept cornered by MQM for far too long now.

Can't say anything with surety about MQM deeds but i must say Altaf Husain is a complete package for flop drama:rolleyes:

Why not Muhajirs? Why should an ethnicity that comprises over half the population not police the city? They have a lot at stake here, more than other ethnicites

Why would I beleive Zulfiqar Mirza? He is no angel either!!! Also I do not trust people who use the Quran to justify what they are saying. It is a sign of being uneducated and not understanding the religon!!

What are you saying all Muslims who emmigrated to Pakistan are legal citizens. They sacrificed thero wealth,homes and families for Pakistan. The only illegal population are the Afgans who are living in Pakistan illegally? Am I right?

I think somebozo is a racist!! I am not sure with who he has spent "lots of times with" nor do I know what kind of culture he has expereinced but his statements are totally unfair and incorrect. one thing that I must point out to him is that Klasikov culture and the drug culture was imported by the pashtuns from Afganistan

now Eid in karachi will be celebrated with Blood Bath .... Why ZM come out with this when the Lyari operation has just begun . :eek:
ALL THE TERRORISTS INCLUDING LYARI TORRORRISTS AND MQM TERRORISTS MUST BE HANGED TO DEATH IN OPEN ROADS AND MATKETS .

What are you saying all Muslims who emmigrated to Pakistan are legal citizens. They sacrificed thero wealth,homes and families for Pakistan. The only illegal population are the Afgans who are living in Pakistan illegally? Am I right?
YES U ARE RIGHT . only urdu speakings are not only mahajirs , millions of people also migrated from east punjab to pakistani punjab , ALL OF THEM INCLUDING URDU SPEAKING PEOPLE ARE SONS OF THE SOIL .IF ANY TERRORIST IS CAUGHT OR SENTENCED , HE CAN BELONG TO MQM , LYAARI OR ANYTHING BUT A TERRORISST IS A TERRORIST .

look let people of KARACHI APPLY for POLICE JOBS! if they get rejected then object! karachi people are educated well enough to try and seek an urban job! in marketing banking manufacturing or any service sector! no one i know wished to study in schools and universities and become a police officer!(mostly due to bad salaries)! people prefer army airforce navy! or more educated prefer doctors or lawyers!

first people of karachi should apply for polcie jobs!! i personally would encourage it! would love to see karachities policing karachi or any other city! lahore quetta peshawar islamabad!
you are getting excited bcaz of ZM press conference, right?

The same ZM in his same press conference said that he set aside applications of all urdu speakers and hired 10000 non urdu speakers.

When urdu speaking people used to complaint about mistreatment while getting govt jobs, everybody said "huh, bakwaas kartay hain". Now you have yourself seen but still unabke to digest the truth? And asking for list of the people got rejected. You are aware that nobody can produce such list, next you will ask us to shut the f up if we dont have list. This is what urdu speaking have been doing bhai, till the formation of MQM.

Urdu speaking people cannot see any party favoring them except MQM, so they elect it despite of all its negativities. Give karachiites better option, they may change their mind. But whenever you try to vanish them with power, they get more and more stronger.

You know what, after ZM press conf i have seen people got changed who used to say bad about MQM, now they say, MQM sali jaisi bhi hai, lekin in racist sindhi waderon say hazaar darjay behtar hai.

you are getting excercise bcaz of ZM press conference, right?

The same ZM in his same press conference said that he set aside applications of all urdu speakers and hired 10000 non urdu speakers.

When urdu speaking people used to complaint about mistreatment while getting govt jobs, everybody said "huh, bakwaas kartay hain". Now you have yourself seen but still unabke to digest the truth? And asking for list of the people got rejected. You are aware that nobody can produce such list, next you will ask us to shut the f up if we dont have list. This is what urdu speaking have been doing bhai, till the formation of MQM.

Urdu speaking people cannot see any party favoring them except MQM, so they elect it despite of all its negativities. Give karachiites better option, they may change their mind. But whenever you try to vanish them with power, they get more and more stronger.

You know what, after ZM press conf i have seen people got changed who used to say bad about MQM, now they say, MQM sali jaisi bhi hai, lekin in racist sindhi waderon say hazaar darjay behtar hai.

ok so whatever ZM said is correct??? you can't pick and choose to believe when he says that line and ignore the line when he says MQM is terrorist and bhatta khaur and babar ghauri steals containers! & i don't recall him saying i kept 10,000 applications aside if he did MQM by now would have made sooooooo much propaganda about that statement.

& as for racist MQM yesterday rap*d anp,pml and all parties now who is racist? and what proof did altaf bhai give a MAP! he said people want to break country bhai sahab naam bataoo unkaa we will personally go kill those people who want to break pakistan!!

all talk no proof!

you say JIT report fake SHARUKH KHAN confession fake! ZM speech fake! CJ fake! US STATE DEPARTMENT REOPRT FAKE! but now only one line of ZM true?

as for MQM i have nothing against them BUT as long as SHREK aka ALTAF is their leader i am sorry its like PPP with zardari as its leader!!! make mustafa kamal the man of karachi its leader or farooq sattar its leader then we can talk about MQM.

Back
Top Bottom