What's new

Zulfikar Mirza did what ....

you are getting excercise bcaz of ZM press conference, right?

The same ZM in his same press conference said that he set aside applications of all urdu speakers and hired 10000 non urdu speakers.

When urdu speaking people used to complaint about mistreatment while getting govt jobs, everybody said "huh, bakwaas kartay hain". Now you have yourself seen but still unabke to digest the truth? And asking for list of the people got rejected. You are aware that nobody can produce such list, next you will ask us to shut the f up if we dont have list. This is what urdu speaking have been doing bhai, till the formation of MQM.

Urdu speaking people cannot see any party favoring them except MQM, so they elect it despite of all its negativities. Give karachiites better option, they may change their mind. But whenever you try to vanish them with power, they get more and more stronger.

You know what, after ZM press conf i have seen people got changed who used to say bad about MQM, now they say, MQM sali jaisi bhi hai, lekin in racist sindhi waderon say hazaar darjay behtar hai.
I believe all the urdu speaking community is loyal to this country , they are sons of the soil , patriotic , however they are living in a city where the infrastructure , job oppertunities and lifestyle is much better than the 70 percent of pakistanis . SO no complaints in oppertunities . COMING TO GOVT JOBS, WE DONT AGREE TO ZM THAT HE ONLY GAVE POLICE JOBS TO NON URDUSPEAKING PEOPLE . BUT IT IS A RESPONSIBILITY OF URDUSPEAKING COMMUNITY ITSELF NOT TO INDUCT ANY CRIMINAL OR GANGSTER BELONGING TO MQM INTO POLICE LIKE SOME POLICEMEN AS MENTIONED BY ZM.

ok so whatever ZM said is correct??? you can't pick and choose to believe when he says that line and ignore the line when he says MQM is terrorist and bhatta khaur and babar ghauri steals containers! & i don't recall him saying i kept 10,000 applications aside if he did MQM by now would have made sooooooo much propaganda about that statement.

& as for racist MQM yesterday rap*d anp,pml and all parties now who is racist? and what proof did altaf bhai give a MAP! he said people want to break country bhai sahab naam bataoo unkaa we will personally go kill those people who want to break pakistan!!

all talk no proof!

you say JIT report fake SHARUKH KHAN confession fake! ZM speech fake! CJ fake! US STATE DEPARTMENT REOPRT FAKE! but now only one line of ZM true?

as for MQM i have nothing against them BUT as long as SHREK aka ALTAF is their leader i am sorry its like PPP with zardari as its leader!!! make mustafa kamal the man of karachi its leader or farooq sattar its leader then we can talk about MQM.

You are strong believer of ZM, therefore I quoted one of statement of ZM's which you were ignoring.

I would again like to reiterate that people of Karachi elect MQM despite of all its negativities. Because those negativities are there in every party. So when all the parties are on same line as far as negativities are concerned, infact negativities got nullified, MQM is the best option for people of Karachi.

Well, supreme court has taken the notice and hearings are ongoing. Lets wait till it exposes the real culprit.

I believe all the urdu speaking community is loyal to this country , they are sons of the soil , patriotic , however they are living in a city where the infrastructure , job oppertunities and lifestyle is much better than the 70 percent of pakistanis . SO no complaints in oppertunities . COMING TO GOVT JOBS, WE DONT AGREE TO ZM THAT HE ONLY GAVE POLICE JOBS TO NON URDUSPEAKING PEOPLE . BUT IT IS A RESPONSIBILITY OF URDUSPEAKING COMMUNITY ITSELF NOT TO INDUCT ANY CRIMINAL OR GANGSTER BELONGING TO MQM INTO POLICE LIKE SOME POLICEMEN AS MENTIONED BY ZM.

What made you give that statement? I also believe that Punjabi, pashtu, balochi etc. speaking community is loyal to Pakistan. You are sitting in lahore and dont agree with ZM's statement about urdu speakers, We here see lots of people who got rejected.

and Lolz, it is responsibility of Urdu speaking community not to induct criminals in Police?

They running away of Altaf The Traitor proves that Zulfiqar Mirza was right thus Army should take action against Altaf

in Election is the duty of Every Pakistani to go out and Vote

in Karachi these were the options for the 2008 Elections
MQM
PPP
ANP

we Choose MQM by choosing "Lesser of Two Evils" and in this case 3

as for MQM i have nothing against them BUT as long as SHREK aka ALTAF is their leader i am sorry its like PPP with zardari as its leader!!! make mustafa kamal the man of karachi its leader or farooq sattar its leader then we can talk about MQM.

Ive said it before im no Altaf Hussain fan but we would want someone like Mustafa Kamal to be the Chief Minister of Sindh

For MQM to consistently Win votes in Interior Sindh they will have to Serve the people

Bridge Roads Schools all in all actually spending the Sindh Budget on developing Sindh

ZM Talks about the 10Rs Bridge i ask him and PPP that in 40Years of Sindh Government have they made 1 Freaking Bridge in Entire Sindh? -.-

in Election is the duty of Every Pakistani to go out and Vote

in Karachi these were the options for the 2008 Elections
MQM
PPP
ANP

we Choose MQM by choosing "Lesser of Two Evils" and in this case 3

Ive said it before im no Altaf Hussain fan but we would want someone like Mustafa Kamal to be the Chief Minister of Sindh

For MQM to consistently Win votes in Interior Sindh they will have to Serve the people

Bridge Roads Schools all in all actually spending the Sindh Budget on developing Sindh

ZM Talks about the 10Rs Bridge i ask him and PPP that in 40Years of Sindh Government have they made 1 Freaking Bridge in Entire Sindh? -.-

its insane how difficult is for these people to comprehend that we vote for the local neighbour hood lad , who knows our problems ... MQM are the only people who gave us this option , we in the next zillion years will never vote for any of the dynastic jagirdars , military stooges nor naam nihaad religious zealots .. but hey most are non karachietes who have little or no clue or knowledge and here they are along with 2/3 jamaties telling what our problems are .. :hitwall:

Ive heard it countless times that Put up Free and Fair Elections and MQM will not win for Karachi

What do they think? we will vote for PPP in Karachi? or ANP? or god forbid Nawaz Sharif -.-

True. I personally disliked MQM and was not going to vote for them. But after seeing, ZM's speech, I realised they were the best of a bad lot for us. WE DON'T HAVE ANY OTHER CHOICE. At best, we can choose PPP. Definitely not ANP and I'd rather be killed a zillion times than vote for Nawaz Sharif.

ARMY ROCKS!
Random but still true

MQM is good or bad not debating on that but how MK developed karachi is reallly impressive we should all admit that MQM have the capability to deliver

My Dear when MK was city nazim with help of city government, they collected heavy amount of fire power in karachi and now they are using it :), for development shayad hamari qoam ki yadasht kamzoor hai k yeh mansobay Nimat-ullah- Khan nay start kiyay thay, and again for your kind information altaf bhai fooj ki najaiz olaad hain or MQM sirf aik local qatil jamat ban k reh gayee hai jis ka kaam bhataa ikhata karna or fooj k isharay pay qatlo gharat karni hoti thi but woo altaf bhai k falsafay k mutabiq international aqaoon ki goad may chalay gayee hain, credit goes to altaf bhai and MQM that they proved what was only speculation. also in Mush 8-9 years they try to become good coz mush gave them all independence to kill people and take bhatta with ease but in the end apni oqaaat show kar di unhoo nay, altaf jaisa leader jo aik madari say ziada nahi, kiya karachi waloon ko koi acha leader nazar nahi ata? Imran khan is neither corrupt nor killer, so try to vote him.....

Applying your logic
Pakistan torne ka kaam US ne shooro kiya so MQM should get no credit

My Dear when MK was city nazim with help of city government, they collected heavy amount of fire power in karachi and now they are using it :), for development shayad hamari qoam ki yadasht kamzoor hai k yeh mansobay Nimat-ullah- Khan nay start kiyay thay, and again for your kind information altaf bhai fooj ki najaiz olaad hain or MQM sirf aik local qatil jamat ban k reh gayee hai jis ka kaam bhataa ikhata karna or fooj k isharay pay qatlo gharat karni hoti thi but woo altaf bhai k falsafay k mutabiq international aqaoon ki goad may chalay gayee hain, credit goes to altaf bhai and MQM that they proved what was only speculation. also in Mush 8-9 years they try to become good coz mush gave them all independence to kill people and take bhatta with ease but in the end apni oqaaat show kar di unhoo nay, altaf jaisa leader jo aik madari say ziada nahi, kiya karachi waloon ko koi acha leader nazar nahi ata? Imran khan is neither corrupt nor killer, so try to vote him.....

Imran Khan doesnt care about Karachiites - racist douche

Miandad says No Thanks

Imran Khan doesnt care about Karachiites - racist douche

My Dear He is the one who cased on ALTAF hussain for killing of 12th May and later mush asked UK gov not to entertain this case. he no of times criticized MQM for people of karachi....

My Dear when MK was city nazim with help of city government, they collected heavy amount of fire power in karachi and now they are using it , for development shayad hamari qoam ki yadasht kamzoor hai k yeh mansobay Nimat-ullah- Khan nay start kiyay thay, and again for your kind information altaf bhai fooj ki najaiz olaad hain or MQM sirf aik local qatil jamat ban k reh gayee hai jis ka kaam bhataa ikhata karna or fooj k isharay pay qatlo gharat karni hoti thi but woo altaf bhai k falsafay k mutabiq international aqaoon ki goad may chalay gayee hain, credit goes to altaf bhai and MQM that they proved what was only speculation. also in Mush 8-9 years they try to become good coz mush gave them all independence to kill people and take bhatta with ease but in the end apni oqaaat show kar di unhoo nay, altaf jaisa leader jo aik madari say ziada nahi, kiya karachi waloon ko koi acha leader nazar nahi ata? Imran khan is neither corrupt nor killer, so try to vote him.....

my good sir there was no Imran Khan to Vote for in 2008 Election

Unless Imran Khan shows motivation in Sindh he can get the votes

PS: PPP and PMLN forget about them
Nawaz is a racist as they come and Zardari zindabad? no thnx :p

---------- Post added at 12:30 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:29 AM ----------

My Dear He is the one who cased on ALTAF hussain for killing of 12th May and later mush asked UK gov not to entertain this case. he no of times criticized MQM for people of karachi....

Whole UK Government caved into Musharraf now? -.-

im gonna tell u one thing
IF Imran Khan gets some kind of Majority from Punjab there is a high chance he will shake hands with MQM to forge the next government

Back
Top Bottom