What's new

Zulfikar Mirza did what ....

Shame on you for making such statements .. this just exposes your poor upbringing ..

your hatred for other Pakistanis is really mind boggling -

Police Stations in Karachi r filled with Illiterate Sindhi's and Punjabi's
its not some hate against Pakistanis its mere FACTS they get enlisted over illiterate Karachiites

The Traffic Police is also something of this nature
i mean why the hell all of them r from interior Sindh and non from Karachi?

Wadera do u even know how they get enlisted? these posts r "SOLD" in post cases and do u know why these posts have a "Price" ?

Rishwut the main earning of a Police man in Karachi is rishwut
bucketloads of cash is made daily by this profession

bhai can anyone give me a list of number of urdu speaking that applied for police force??? if not then i am sorry no one can say that they are sidelined! because like i said before urdu speaking are well educated they prefer better jobs then police hence no one applies and no one gets selected!

bhai can anyone give me a list of number of urdu speaking that applied for police force??? if not then i am sorry no one can say that they are sidelined! because like i said before urdu speaking are well educated they prefer better jobs then police hence no one applies and no one gets selected!

u know full well that i cant provide u with that list

but know this not all Urdu Speaking r well educated and struggle to make a living

Getting a job in the Police moving around in the Mobile all day taking Rishwut from anyone even from simple fruit sellers is mighty appealing isnt it?
Police is a goldmine of a profession in Karachi for the Corrupt as u can only imagine the amount of money they make on Rishwut

it beats busting ur @ss making Cardboard Boxes and Plastic Files or going houses from houses fixing tubelights
i gave these examples because my distant cousins (Sons of my dad's cousins) do these kind of work as they r illiterate

Although illiterate Police Force be of any ethnicity should not be even considered for a City like Karachi but just put up a Merit restriction and qualification requirements and 90% of the Police will be sent packing

---------- Post added at 02:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:39 PM ----------

PS: if ur stopped by a Punjabi Police officer and u urself r a Punjabi just talk to him in Punjab give reference of ur father or grandfather hailing from XYZ Village in Punjab and ur off the Hook

I cant do that because no matter how much i say im a Pakistani first he will not give a damn as im not a Punjabi and must pay Rishwut in this scenario

I cannot give you a list but I can give you 3 names of such urdu speaking young men who applied for police posts but could not afford to 'buy' their way in. SMR is correct, most of the police posts are sold and if you do not know this then you probably should stay out of Karachi matters because it definitely means that you have no idea about Karachi. If you wish, you can buy an ASI post for Rs. 1.5 million (posting at your desired thanna is extra and variable depending on the locality) or a sepoy post for Rs. 300,000. This is no mere loose talk, anybody can contact me for such whenever there are new positions announced for recruitment in Sindh Police.

What happens then is that people from interior Sindh or Punjab take out loans from their local loan sharks at exaggerated percentages to 'buy' these posts......they then have to earn not only to support their stay in an expensive city such as Karachi, they also have to support their families back home and pay loan instalments. Unfortunately, they have to revert to bribes to survive such expenses and other illegal means. And then, as the saying goes, it is not possible to pacify a lion who has tasted human flesh.

Shame on you for making such statements .. this just exposes your poor upbringing ..

your hatred for other Pakistanis is really mind boggling

You know what really is mind boggling? It's your sense of understanding something, or lack of it. One merely needs to walk into any thana or speak to any policeman even a DSP or other ranker (which means that he is not a CSP officer but has been promoted through the ranks) to know how literate or even disciplined they are. Officers who join the police force post successful CSS competitive examination are educated, usually from well-disciplined backgrounds but they begin their career at Grade 17 (ASP). The lower stream is seriously illiterate, ill-trained and lack motivation or dedication to be policing a city where they do not belong. This does not just go for Karachi but in general.

Karachi should be policed by policemen from Karachi community who have serious stake in the well being of the city, who have families, properties and interests in this city. Recruitment from other parts of the province will only worsen the pathetic performance of the police.

nahi yaar, rangers will not do that. Police can do that but not the rangers.

Bro, are you speaking of the same rangers who participated actively in a brutal, illegal and inhumane operation in Karachi during 90's? The same rangers personnel who murdered a young kid on camera in cold blood just a couple of months or so ago? There are strong indications that suggest that Rangers have long term interests in Karachi city and they cannot afford peace in the city. Most of the serious problems started the moment Supreme Court demanded that the city Govt.. review the extended stay of Rangers in Karachi.

Feel-good facts for bad feeling Pakistanis | Blog | DAWN.COM

Karachi violence: torture cell found in Yousuf Plaza

KARACHI: The Rangers continued their search operation in different violence-hit areas of Karachi including Baldia Town and FB Area, Geo News reported. During the operation, several arrests were made while an alleged torture cell was also found in Yousuf Plaza.

The Rangers sealed Yousuf Plaza in FB Area and during the operation, a torture cell was discovered on the ground floor of the building and tools used to inflict torture were recovered. Investigations to find information about the owner and tenants are underway.

Additional force was deputed near the plaza during the search operation.

According to the sources, twelve people were arrested during the operation while arms were also recovered from their possession and later they were transferred to an unknown location.

On the other hand, a search operation was also conducted in Rangarh Mohallah of Baldia Town and the entry and exit points of the area were sealed.

During the operation in Pehalwan Goth area of Gulistan-e-Johar, the Rangers destroyed pickets in a building and surveillance cameras that were used by the accused. The Rangers sealed the apartment building and the entry and exit points of the area.

Commandos also took part in the search operation along with the Rangers.

yosuf plaza is mqm stronghold!! for people who don't know baout karachi!

Yousuf Plaza is MQM stronghold???? LOLOLOL.... You seriously need to get your facts straight, the building in question is an ANP stronghold and ANP terrorizes local residents from that stronghold. The existence of any torture cell there may be an exaggeration but ANP members used to kidnap local defiant residents and beat them at their offices in that building. But it was just a beating, slapping around to ensure that the person complied with their demands.

Next we will hear Al Asif Square in MQM Stronghold -.-

The lower stream is seriously illiterate, ill-trained and lack motivation or dedication to be policing a city where they do not belong. This does not just go for Karachi but in general.

before ppl jump to conclusions
this merely means that ppl who have vested interests in Karachi will be more suitable for the job of policing it

Its not just about Urdu Speaking aswell
anyone be a Pathan Muhajir Sindhi or Punjabi if is a local of Karachi should be preferred

I want SHO of my area to be someone who actually hails for my area regardless of ethnicity not someone from remote areas of Punjab or Interior Sindh

u know full well that i cant provide u with that list

but know this not all Urdu Speaking r well educated and struggle to make a living

Getting a job in the Police moving around in the Mobile all day taking Rishwut from anyone even from simple fruit sellers is mighty appealing isnt it?
Police is a goldmine of a profession in Karachi for the Corrupt as u can only imagine the amount of money they make on Rishwut

it beats busting ur @ss making Cardboard Boxes and Plastic Files or going houses from houses fixing tubelights
i gave these examples because my distant cousins (Sons of my dad's cousins) do these kind of work as they r illiterate

Although illiterate Police Force be of any ethnicity should not be even considered for a City like Karachi but just put up a Merit restriction and qualification requirements and 90% of the Police will be sent packing

---------- Post added at 02:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:39 PM ----------

PS: if ur stopped by a Punjabi Police officer and u urself r a Punjabi just talk to him in Punjab give reference of ur father or grandfather hailing from XYZ Village in Punjab and ur off the Hook

I cant do that because no matter how much i say im a Pakistani first he will not give a damn as im not a Punjabi and must pay Rishwut in this scenario

very nice propaganda! 90 direct i guess??? but you contradict yourself! that urdu spekaing are well educated and they never apply for polcie jobs because it is "lowly paid" and "corruption gold mine" hence HOW CAN YOU CLAIM YOU ARE DEPRIEVED OF SOMETHING IF YOU DON'T EVEN TRY TO BE A PART OF IT!!!

---------- Post added at 05:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:25 PM ----------

Yousuf Plaza is MQM stronghold???? LOLOLOL.... You seriously need to get your facts straight, the building in question is an ANP stronghold and ANP terrorizes local residents from that stronghold. The existence of any torture cell there may be an exaggeration but ANP members used to kidnap local defiant residents and beat them at their offices in that building. But it was just a beating, slapping around to ensure that the person complied with their demands.

do you live in karachi??? seriously?? YOUSUF PLAZA IS MQM area! next you will say nazmabad is also ANP area :rofl:

very nice propaganda! 90 direct i guess??? but you contradict yourself! that urdu spekaing are well educated and they never apply for polcie jobs because it is "lowly paid" and "corruption gold mine" hence HOW CAN YOU CLAIM YOU ARE DEPRIEVED OF SOMETHING IF YOU DON'T EVEN TRY TO BE A PART OF IT!!!

i said
- Not all Urdu Speaking Population is Literate and struggle to make a living

- They apply for the easy Rishwut loaded Goldmine of a Job that is Sindh Police and dont get selected

This is infact is the answer to ur slight delusion that Urdu Speaking dont apply for Police post coz is a "Lowly Job"
Yes roaming around the City in Police Mobile with paid petrol or a Zero Meter Corolla is "Lowly" -.-

I mean what would u choose? this Police Job? or choose to make Office File bindings all day?

- The people that do get selected r the ones who have strong political backing in the current scenario PPP loading Karachi Police with Sindhis

- Nawaz Sharif in the late 1999s enlisted a plethora of Punjabi Police men because "Sindh Government" was PMLN

- Yet again we r blamed for Racism -.-

Yousuf plaza is an MQM strong hold , however ice-mans source is invalid and i have told him so , there have been raids conducted but there are no reports of torture cells .. he is trying to exaggerate things a little

---------- Post added at 05:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:25 PM ----------

Do you agree that policing of karachi should be done by the people of karachi nor by people from different towns ?

Do you agree that policing of karachi should be done by the people of karachi nor by people from different towns ?

and by people of Karachi we do not mean Muhajirs

we mean ANYONE who actually has home and family in Karachi

Yousuf plaza is an MQM strong hold , however ice-mans source is invalid and i have told him so , there have been raids conducted but there are no reports of torture cells .. he is trying to exaggerate things a little
'

thank you pak-marine for saying the truth. i respect your arguments as well as S.M.R because you don't go overboard in denial.

however, back to topic the torture cells were found google it for as many links as you want

torture cell found in yusuf plaza - Google Search

Back
Top Bottom