What's new

Zulfikar Mirza did what ....

police is mostly punjabi sindhi & pathan
it is almost impossible for an urdu speaking guy to join police without money and political affiliation

Urdu speaking have low earning jobs but they don't work as labour workers because pathan labour is much cheaper

Oh i forgot tp mention that in reply. Just visit any police station it is full of illiterate sindhi / punjabi speakers, who dont even know how to write their names.

there was an empty room shown in yousuf plaza but no torture tools were shown
maybe rangers will place them later

there was an empty room shown in yousuf plaza but no torture tools were shown
maybe rangers will place them later
nahi yaar, rangers will not do that. Police can do that but not the rangers.

Oh i forgot tp mention that in reply. Just visit any police station it is full of illiterate sindhi / punjabi speakers, who dont even know how to write their names.

And all Urdu speakers are some well educated super humans??? Great sterotypes you have!

tou bhai adliaa paay app nahi mantaay...quran uthanaay ko nahi mantaay...tou hum kisko manaaein?

how can anyone ever prove that MQM is corrupt and terrorist? this is like saying mein apnaa siir meeti mein daal raha houn aur saari mushkilein ghayab.

In pure MQM terms..sirf mahan altaf bhai aka london wale pir baba ko!

And all Urdu speakers are some well educated super humans??? Great sterotypes you have!

ice_man posted this positive stereotype that
urdu speaking don't join police because pay is bad & they are way more educated to be in police they prefer businesses or army or airforce,navy. police is joined by poor people due to low salaries and low requirements and standards!

can you give me a list of how many applied for such jobs???
you are quoting S.M.R

Don't you hear the ZM statement .. he said he had given jobs to thousand of people to sindhis & pathans but not to urdu speaking peoples because they are back stabbers ..

Don't you hear the ZM statement .. he said he had given jobs to thousand of people to sindhis & pathans but not to urdu speaking peoples because they are back stabbers ..

a lot of discrimination exist for Urdu Speaking population why no one can deny

Not hiring Urdu Speaking population for Government Sector jobs for years forced them to opt for Education and try their luck on Private means

U wont see any Urdu Speaking Police man in Karachi because Punjabi and Sindhi r given priority

Yet we get blamed for racism -.-

btw the current Sindh Police is filled with simple people from Goth and Rural Sindh with no training and no grit just enrolled by the dozens

Their sole purpose? Rishwat and nothings else
Awam to tung karnay aur paisay bana -.-

ok give me a list of how many urdu speaking applied for police force?? and if yusuf plaza torture cell is fake then so is liyari! hence PPP and MQM are saints! great i am sure aliens are doing everything in karachi!

This is a problem with selective hearing.

No one is against Urdu speakers - infact all Pakistanis are urdu speakers. ZM said he did not allowing hiring of anyone with MQM sifaarish .. this is different from saying that he didn't allow any URDU speaking person to be on the police force

So don't mix the issue of MQM and urdu speakers..

Shame on you for making such statements .. this just exposes your poor upbringing ..

your hatred for other Pakistanis is really mind boggling -

---------- Post added at 12:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:33 PM ----------

Waiting for Pak army to start operation in karachi and exterminate terrorists of MQM for good.

Insha'Allah this will happen soon . Ameen

Back
Top Bottom