What's new

ZERO TOLERANCE Policy towards Sexual Harassment

wow.. some of those messages from @Umair Nawaz were extremely disgraceful.

kudos to @WAJsal @Slav Defence and the team for actually taking a stand and taking this on. Most forums do not bother to clean up such a mess and allow such bullying.

request the mods to consider putting the perpetrators into the "ignore" list of the whole user base for a few months after the ban is served so they get time to check their words before they post.

Also, shouldnt such repeated posts reduce the "elite"-ness of such an "elite" member? - meaning - make him a normal member instead of an "elite" member?

People arguing on teh interwebs make me like:

giphy.gif

How about you be nice to each other? Then harassment wouldn't be a problem and Manticore wouldn't need to remind people that decency is a thing. Sadly harassment is a thing and even more sad is that it's a problem on this forum.

Grow up people.

*Kristen Bell is really cute though:oops:

Same old, same old.

Why'd I ever expect things to change anyway?

:tsk:

Also, shouldn't such repeated posts reduce the "elite"-ness of such an "elite" member? - meaning - make him a normal member instead of an "elite" member?

Meh, they'll just make a few more posts and be back to stoking their egos with "Elite" status in no time, waving it around like it means a damn thing. Unlike Pro or TTA, elite's just a function of post count. I could reach it in a week if I tried hard enough.

Maybe restrict their posting rights to a few select sections instead, rather then outright banning them or demoting their rank? Force them to maintain a certain level of quality within mod or admin approved sections for a probationary period. If they change their behaviors, they regain their posting rights for the whole forum. If not, then they can be banned as they were obviously not interested in being contributive.

Same old, same old.

Meh, they'll just make a few more posts and be back to stoking their egos with "Elite" status in no time, waving it around like it means a damn thing. Unlike Pro or TTA, elite's just a function of post count. I could reach it in a week if I tried hard enough.

Maybe restrict their posting rights to a few select sections instead, rather then outright banning them or demoting their rank? Force them to maintain a certain level of quality within mod or admin approved sections for a probationary period. If they change their behaviors, they regain their posting rights for the whole forum. If not, then they can be banned as they were obviously not interested in being contributive.
Members may come and go but the inner troll in all of us shall prevail long live Trolltopia :taz:

Same old, same old.

Systems always achieve the result they are designed to achieve, right?

wow.. some of those messages from @Umair Nawaz were extremely disgraceful.

kudos to @WAJsal @Slav Defence and the team for actually taking a stand and taking this on. Most forums do not bother to clean up such a mess and allow such bullying.

request the mods to consider putting the perpetrators into the "ignore" list of the whole user base for a few months after the ban is served so they get time to check their words before they post.

Also, shouldnt such repeated posts reduce the "elite"-ness of such an "elite" member? - meaning - make him a normal member instead of an "elite" member?
the elite member thing is automatic based on post count... it does not mean you are better poster.

I'm not sure i've ever named anyone here but this guy deserved to be named and shamed @Umair Nawaz , for he has been harassing and character assassinating me on the forum since long now.
He has been repeatedly making slanderous posts about me.

View attachment 335234

@WebMaster @waz @WAJsal @Manticore @nair @SpArK @Arsalan @S.U.R.B. @Oscar @T-123456 @Mentee
@kaykay
RESPECT for women is the last thing I expect from this guy >>>

View attachment 335237

View attachment 335247

View attachment 335202

@xenon54 @T-123456

Remembered this guy ? A staunch supporter of AKP and Erdo.....whom lectured us about Islam, didn't liked our way of Islam, etc.... Guy turns out to be harassing ladies.

@xenon54 @T-123456

Remembered this guy ? A staunch supporter of AKP and Erdo.....whom lectured us about Islam, didn't liked our way of Islam, etc.... Guy turns out to be harassing ladies.
Political views a side its really a shameful statement about a womans dignity to talk like this, nobody deserves this, not even for fun let alone out of hostility.

Political views a side its really a shameful statement about a womans dignity to talk like this, nobody deserves this, not even for fun let alone out of hostility.
You know bro......(Bide Müslümanım diye geçiniyo.)

Has to be a special head case to sexually harras a female member on a defence forum.

No matter its always a sign of a professional organization which keeps all forms of policies to make sure that all have equal rights and representation. Good to know that female members have full support of the administration which can help them name a few head cases who would sexually harrass women posters.

I made this post on page one. I truly believed that it wouldn't happen. Man. Unbelievable

Thanks for reinforcing my belief that this guy has some serious issues. His licentious posts are nothing but a reflection of what he possibly faces in real life. Trust me, i have sympathies for him.
What else am i to feel for a guy who craves for attention? not just mine but of everyone on the forum?
Internet anonymity is the culprit. To some its a way of venting out their frustrations, their posts can range from extremist views on religion to incessant trolling on the forum. The fact that no one knows them on net, helps unleash people’s impulses. What makes trolling so ubiquitous is the fact it requires no skills other than the ability to be obnoxious.
Fortunately, it is easier to detect, track and manage aggression online than offline. The team of mods have been cooperative and prompt.

Thanks for reinforcing my belief that this guy has some serious issues. His licentious posts are nothing but a reflection of what he possibly faces in real life. Trust me, i have sympathies for him.
What else am i to feel for a guy who craves for attention? not just mine but of everyone on the forum?
Internet anonymity is the culprit. To some its a way of venting out their frustrations, their posts can range from extremist views on religion to incessant trolling on the forum. The fact that no one knows them on net, helps unleash people’s impulses. What makes trolling so ubiquitous is the fact it requires no skills other than the ability to be obnoxious.
Fortunately, it is easier to detect, track and manage aggression online than offline. The team of mods have been cooperative and prompt.
vegan ho key buttering :-//

Back
Top Bottom