What's new

ZERO TOLERANCE Policy towards Sexual Harassment

oy yr talking abt Levina? Yup that is one ugly basanti. But it wasnt sexual harassment or anything like that...just trolling/ batamizi.

I said to her that i prey that yr husband lives longer or else they may even burn u with him:rofl::rofl::rofl:
But u got to admit it was fun!

Na hum mar gay hain hamary sath to mazak nhi kerty:p:

I'm not sure i've ever named anyone here but this guy deserved to be named and shamed @Umair Nawaz , for he has been harassing and character assassinating me on the forum since long now.
He has been repeatedly making slanderous posts about me.

View attachment 335234

@WebMaster @waz @WAJsal @Manticore @nair @SpArK @Arsalan @S.U.R.B. @Oscar @T-123456 @Mentee
@kaykay
RESPECT for women is the last thing I expect from this guy >>>

View attachment 335202

View attachment 335237
Action should and would be taken against this. Can you please share a link to this post however? I will personally like to go through the conversations and see what was going on. The screen shot is proof enough but a link will be much much better.

Action should and would be taken against this. Can you please share a link to this post however? I will personally like to go through the conversations and see what was going on. The screen shot is proof enough but a link will be much much better.

The post has been moderated I guess.

This was a year old post for which he was awarded negative and served a ban, I don't know why she brings this matter again. By the was Sir what about below screen shot for which she was spared even after her successful campaign mods ban @OverLoad. She always gang up with robinhood nilgiri plus others to attack Pakistani members but never punished any reason for her VIP treatment other than she claims to be a lady.
pp.gif

You have started another propaganda for another Pakistani member who is giving Indian members befitting replies over a year old post for which he was already banned for many months and what about you and your vicious propaganda against Pakistani members.
View attachment 335217You trap Pakistani member and then start tagging mods to force them to ban that member by playing victim card and being a female. Shame on you lady. You succefuly campaign and banned @OverLoad now you are trying hard with you gang members to ban other Pakistani members. (@Robinhood Pandey @Parul @Nilgiri and you plus other are your gang)
@Umair Nawaz
@Areesh @DESERT FIGHTER @Imran Khan @django @Zibago

She campaign against @OverLoad who earned 66 positive not a single negative ratting and you attack him with you gang members which forced mods to ban him.

@Abu Zolfiqar @waz @Irfan Baloch @Oscar @Jango

She started a campaign against Pakistani member for almost year old post for which he already awarded negative ratting plus he served ban, Dear Mods Kindly take notice of that.
Ali i respect your views as well and i assure you that the concerned people will look into the matter before making any decisions. However i would like to point out that the post she is actually pointing to is NOT AN YEAR OLD POST. The original post that she is talking about was made a few days ago only so you cannot say that this is just a propaganda and the proof is years old. She may have brought some previous offenses as well and it is all right to do so but the post in question is not an old one.

The post has been moderated I guess.
Never mind, i figured it out already. It was made a couple of days ago i think.

This was a year old post for which he was awarded negative and served a ban, I don't know why she brings this matter again. By the was Sir what about below screen shot for which she was spared even after her successful campaign mods ban @OverLoad. She always gang up with robinhood nilgiri plus others to attack Pakistani members but never punished any reason for her VIP treatment other than she claims to be a lady.
View attachment 335250
Nai bahi,
this was made just a few days ago.

this is the thread:
https://defence.pk/threads/what-is-brics-member-india-really-up-to-russia-today.449589/page-2

See that the thread is not years old!

@waz @WAJsal you may want to look into it but please study this one in detail before making the final decision.

But you preserved the screen short to use it against Umair in future.
AGAIN!! Not is FUTURE!
The post was made a few days ago.
See the thread i shared link of.

Chill guys you can't tag everything as sexual harassment, have some sense of humor.

The member @Ali Sinan has been repeatedly calling Indians "Pimp" in this very thread
Ask you deedi to find another forum and start pimping there.

I feel nothing for you because you are nothing but a pimp.

You are just a pimp.

@Levina
You have no self respect, you are just here to protect Indian trolls and attack those who are giving tough time to Bharti trolls by trapping Pakistani members and then women harassment. shame on you.

Indians are known historically to use their women to lure enemies and then kill them but we call it prostitution.
You are just a Vish Kanya.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Visha_Kanya

Stop pimping your levina deedi

Another member @Pakistan First keeps calling Indians as Bhindians

To all the bhindians: Buzz off. This topic is not mean't to seek your feedback

Source: https://defence.pk/threads/is-there...l-about-bollywood.449586/page-2#ixzz4KUsdyVPQ

Chor na yar. Why waste time with depressed inferiority-complex driven bhindians.

Source: https://defence.pk/threads/moscow-s...tan-joint-drills.449681/page-10#ixzz4KUsveP42

"Come on bhindians, Bring it on. I'm ready with my finger on the ignore button.... LMAO".

Source: https://defence.pk/threads/moscow-s...tan-joint-drills.449681/page-10#ixzz4KUt55T1L

Can we take some action against such language

Anyways just because of her vicious propaganda and special attention by title holder many notable members banned or left.
Like Syed Ali, Overload and many others.
It is pretty serious matter now, it is not a "anyways" anymore!

May take on the situation is that Umair crossed the line. The last such incident was a couple of days ago. For this, there must be action taken against him. We DO NOT ALLOW FOUL language in here. We should not!! No matter what the reasons were and no matter if he was "baited" as you say!

However keeping in mind what you have to say about all that and the accusations, the additional thing to do in this matter will be that the Moderators take a look at the whole conversation and see how much @Levina was responsible for this situation. If she was there must be some warnings to avoid any such situation in future. I think this is fair enough.

@waz @WAJsal @Slav Defence @Manticore @Irfan Baloch

Also i am locking this thread for now until some mods have some time to look into it.

I'm not sure i've ever named anyone here but this guy deserved to be named and shamed @Umair Nawaz , for he has been harassing and character assassinating me on the forum since long now.
He has been repeatedly making slanderous posts about me.

View attachment 335234

@WebMaster @waz @WAJsal @Manticore @nair @SpArK @Arsalan @S.U.R.B. @Oscar @T-123456 @Mentee
@kaykay
RESPECT for women is the last thing I expect from this guy >>>

View attachment 335237

View attachment 335247

View attachment 335202
please give the mod team the links

Isn't zero tolerance mean permanent ban to the harasser?

Or its just few days off to come back and abuse again?

This is extremely disgraceful for Pakistani image to see such kind of remarks coming out from the Pakistani mouthpieces.
We are investigating the issue but chamchays of both parties are requested to mind their language and be patient till investigation is completed.
Also, please note that we strongly discourage abusive language, abusive remarks and personal attacks against one another, especially females.
Regards

Back
Top Bottom