What's new

ZERO TOLERANCE Policy towards Sexual Harassment

@Levina
Tell me about this
pp.gif

@waz
These are the same words that the suicide troll had posted that night.
This is the proof that he has been creating duplicate IDs.
Cry me a river.

you are one hell of a despo . . cant believe . . you are still craving for a title here.

btw

Add @WAJsal @waz and @prikrama also into that gang :lol::lol::lol:
Ask you deedi to find another forum and start pimping there.

Leave it.
If he had to improve,he would have improved long back.

I don't want my post to be lost in the sea of posts here.

Thanks
You just stop attacking and playing women victim card here, you conspire with your gang member stalk Pakistani member and when he replied start crying mien lut gyi mien barbaad ho gyi meri izzzat khatray mien hai...and your brother come to rescue you to call jeejaa gees aka mods please help my sister.

keep crying about those 66 positive and no negative ratings . . . . its fun to see you foaming through your sorry mouth :lol::lol::lol:
You are just a pimp.

@Levina
You have no self respect, you are just here to protect Indian trolls and attack those who are giving tough time to Bharti trolls by trapping Pakistani members and then women harassment. shame on you.

Indians are known historically to use their women to lure enemies and then kill them but we call it prostitution.
You are just a Vish Kanya.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Visha_Kanya

God just stop it already and let the mods handle this. @waz @Oscar

He has left the forum if i am not wrong but on whom he wrote the story?
About a woman who rose to top ranks by visiting high rank officers and I know he left but occasionally he came back.

people stop chit chatting here... unless you are party in the conflict.. mods cannot read through all these..

oy yr talking abt Levina? Yup that is one ugly basanti. But it wasnt sexual harassment or anything like that...just trolling/ batamizi.

I said to her that i prey that yr husband lives longer or else they may even burn u with him:rofl::rofl::rofl:
But u got to admit it was fun!
She is the same vish kanya who attacked me with her brothers last year and forced mods to ban me @OverLoad

Check how she campaign against Pakistani members.
pp.gif

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom