What's new

WHAT IS BRICS MEMBER INDIA REALLY UP TO?- RUSSIA TODAY

LEMOA rules that US forces “may” be deployed to India under special circumstances. Essentially, Delhi will allow Washington to refuel and keep contingents and equipment in Indian bases – but only in case of war.
eh, only in case or war or not in case of war ?

US has history of infiltrating these regional/economic groups to exert her agenda, Brazil, China and Russia are anti US so the only option remains is India. Then comes the politics of carrot and sticks and carrots are being given at the moment. I know I know India is a big country/power

but China trade with US is humongous...

Fits in with the layout so far. Also collate with the defence deals we are looking at. While US-India is getting all public exposure and all noises of 'inevitable' 'about to be' etc, we have quietly signed a USD 4 Billion contract for ships and weapon systems with Russia.

That is what I find funny. People talk of Russia bending against India, while not realising we are hard cash country, Russia needs that. And with Chabahar, we are on the right tract.

Must now start looking at Russia. I feel that it remains in Russian interests to contain China, not allow it to grow beyond manageable limits, hence my CPEC doubts.

Modi is not a fool to raise Baluch issue without having the Russians and US covered, irrespective of what anyone will say. He is not the exclusive brain behind this, that I am sure of it.

A tiny economy that India is can give Russia hard cash? Stop kidding yourself. India's 2 trillion dollar economy is no bigger than Russia's, while India's population is 10 times Russia's. Feed your people before wasting your little hard-earned cash on expensive foreign weapons

but China trade with US is humongous...

trade is not a problem, US doesn't mind trade, what US wont like is setting up a BRICs bank and trade among BRIC countries in currency other than $$$. As long as you follow the trade system Setup by US you are good.

A tiny economy that India is can give Russia hard cash? Stop kidding yourself. India's 2 trillion dollar economy is no bigger than Russia's, while India's population is 10 times Russia's. Feed your people before wasting your little hard-earned cash on expensive foreign weapons

Russian economy - 1.3 Trillion - GDP rate - -0.6 %

India economy - more than 2 Trillion (2.3 Trillion approx) - GDP rate - 8 % (approx, expected to touch 10%)

The young and dynamic population is actually and advantage since most of the manufacturing and services are moving to India .

I have not received it last post. But your post has been deleted hence nothing can be done from my end

@nair i dont know it u got my post, but i dont have beef with u, i have personal beef against this guy whom i quoted and thats why i wrote this because he had provoked me to write this to remind him of our previous scuttle. So kindly remove the negative rating since i don have anything against u.

Thanks for the retard post. Now grow up and post sense and not off topic nonsense.

Can post data of poverty in your country too .. so can your nonsense. Indian defence budget is surrendering at an average 3-4 Billion Euros per year on account of lapse of financial year in budgetary allocation. So really, if you know nothing about India, you should refrain from posting.

trade is not a problem, US doesn't mind trade, what US wont like is setting up a BRICs bank and trade among BRIC countries in currency other than $$$. As long as you follow the trade system Setup by US you are good.

As long as China create problems in path of India... there will be mistrust.. on one side china telling India Scs is disputed and hence ONGC deal with SE asian is illegal.. on other hand they are mulling to develop corridor in kashmir, where India-pak fought numerous wars. china holds part of kashmir which was ceeded by pak.. so it is upto India to make moves according..

You blame us for Kashmir uprising, Pathankot, Mumbai etc apart from bitch and whine what has the indian supa pawa done?

Pakistan is rising itself and a continued increase in our economy and military is what will continue to check and harm india

I like your charged posts, Hussein.

It is really great to see so much passion in your posts.

Being retard isn't sin.. so don't worry.. where are we, oh yeah... china isn't rich from beginning.. your economy is in same size of Indian a decade ago.. stop whining around..

US has history of infiltrating these regional/economic groups to exert her agenda, Brazil, China and Russia are anti US so the only option remains is India. Then comes the politics of carrot and sticks and carrots are being given at the moment. I know I know India is a big country/power

Yes, US will try, and that is why I was saying on not bringing geopolitical issues into BRIC. Keeping BRIC as a pure economic organization will do a lot of good on all the countries involved.

I have not received it last post. But your post has been deleted hence nothing can be done from my end
its there, click on ''show message'' Negative rated posts r not deleted

dude i can see that myself.......see b/w post#9 n 10, where u mentioned hellfire.
Believe me I cannot see it, There was a moderation carried and the thread became a 1 page thread from 2, my 2 posts were deleted other than the mention of he'll fire

Back
Top Bottom