What's new

Zarwan Bhai getting popular in local press!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great response of our PDF brother. In Sha Allah, I hope it will help change our society, bit by bit.

Zindabad Zarvan Bhai... Truely a living legend of PDF. Soon Zarvan bhai's tweet will be replied by International stars and politicians.
Yeah, to attack & malign Pakistan as being intolerant and backwards. What business is it of ours to question the lifestyle and life choices of others, so long as no tangible harm is being inflicted by them on others (violence, theft etc)?

Focus on your own behavior and choices and leave the judgement of others to the almighty in the hereafter.

Great response of our PDF brother. In Sha Allah, I hope it will help change our society, bit by bit.

Great response? If I understand it correctly he started it and the actress responded.

“Mansha Pasha, I saw you attended that conference with Osman Khalid Butt and Hareem Farooq. To make it clear to you, those who break the laws of Islam – which the entire showbiz does – will always be judged, discouraged and will never get acceptance ever,”

Does he have the evidence of "breaking laws of Islam"?

Under what authority he is telling her that she will be judged? by whom? Zarvan, me, you?

Using an insulting distasteful tone to address others is how we discourage?

He can keep a full check on that actress ....... but if I try looking at her images ..... I will be breaking "laws of Islam" right?

D0LhmoSWkAA8_sK.jpg:large
Soon they won't because it won't be just on twitter. They want to boost crap in society than time to stop it everywhere with every mean.

Soon they won't because it won't be just on twitter. They want to boost crap in society than time to stop it everywhere with every mean.

Your child like brain and unsubstantiated false military claims over the years have made a lot of us laugh and kept me entertained. But now its getting to a point we can see the dangerous levels of intolerance and hate being part of the problem when you are threatening other people of this country. Kabhi Kabhi Pyaar say waqai loog nahin samjhtay. Thats why there has been Raad ul Fassad among many other cancer removing operations.

In your profile pic there is a guitar "a musical instrument" a sin

Profile pic doesn't mean i play that instrument. Seeing the instrument picture isn't a sin

I see your Profile Pic is of Adolf Hitler is a sin as well cause Islam doesn't support killings and also doesn't support a killer

This is the most important thing I've heard form you. It physically hurts seeing someone u think dearly of, going down a path that leads to their downfall.

Btw that actor is using fallacies, very weak response

Wtf did I just read :cheesy:

Well that goes to all the actresses

Mansha Pasha schools troll for questioning religious values in showbiz
By Entertainment Desk
Published: April 9, 2019
1946625-manshaa-1554797079-895-640x480.png

PHOTO: MANSHA PASHA/INSTAGRAM

Mansha Pasha is soaring high on the success of her recent release Laal Kabootar. The actor was recently invited to Zab Media Festival to talk about women representation in the film industry.

She was joined by fellow actors Hareem Farooq and Osman Khalid Butt. Pasha made a valid point about films in cinemas catering to a certain class of audiences.

mansha-1554797785.png

PHOTO: MANSHA PASHA/INSTAGRAM

“Films are being made for an upper middle class audience, who can afford expensive tickets, therefore the women in film are a lot more progressive than the women we see on TV,” Pasha commented.

However, trolls still targeted the Chalay Thay Saath actor for being un-Islamic.

“Mansha Pasha, I saw you attended that conference with Osman Khalid Butt and Hareem Farooq. To make it clear to you, those who break the laws of Islam – which the entire showbiz does – will always be judged, discouraged and will never get acceptance ever,” a user tweeted.

Pasha promptly responded, “I think people who follow and write to us sinners are also sinning. I suggest you secure your afterlife by swiftly unfollowing. God bless.”

And, could we get an amen?

The aforementioned session moderated by Manal Faheem Khan shed light on how women in showbiz are treated.

Taking some key points from the session, she wrote, “Osman Khalid Butt was called a “gender traitor” for supporting Meesha Shafi. This lends insight into how matters of sexual harassment become about men vs women instead of victim vs perpetrator. Men in the industry aren’t encouraged to support women who may have been abused.”

Talking about Farooq’s statements, she tweeted, “Hareem Farooq raised a very valid point. If Mehwish Hayat can be criticised for doing ‘billi’ when winning the Tamgha-e-Imtiaz, why can’t sexual harassers be called out when they’re being nominated for awards?”

The actor previously made some peculiar statements about how women in the industry should learn how to speak better.

“From stole my husband from my best friend and cheated on my fiancee, to jab Me Too hota hai ussi waqt kiyon nahi boltein (When #MeToo happens, people should speak up then), to quotes from Uncle Ben and your friendly neighbourhood Spider-Man. The women of this industry need to step up and learn to speak better,” she said earlier.

https://tribune.com.pk/story/194662...s-troll-questioning-religious-values-showbiz/
Good Kill, Good Kill @Zarvan

@forcetrip
Problem could be solved if she say I love you @Zarvan mujhse shaadi karo gey? then every thing became halal but instead she could choose @Zarvan bhai rehney do aap se na ho paye gha :lol: that is the main fear for zarvan bhai.

Angoor Khatay hien :sick:

Profile pic doesn't mean i play that instrument. Seeing the instrument picture isn't a sin

I see your Profile Pic is of Adolf Hitler is a sin as well cause Islam doesn't support killings and also doesn't support a killer

Well that goes to all the actresses
Hitler was against Jews. Most of the people here consider Jews as biggest enemy of Islam. In protest of what is happening in Palestine I selected hitler pic as profile pic of mine. I think this make some sense.

Tell me, are you a lesser Muslim?
Well, a fella who is living in country where all the things he points finges to in Pakistan are taken as normal. In UK we have gays, lesbians openly touted, alcohol on sale at every street corner, semi-nudity and or dressed provocatively is everyday thing. With all this going on I conclude the said poster @Path-Finder shine as a Muslim has not been reduced ~ thus my referance to 'are you lesser Muslim'.

In short if he still is a good Muslim why does he think people in Pakistan also can't handle what he handles everyday? Or is he special?
Am I a lesser Muslim? What defines a lesser Muslim?

I still remember when Aala Hazrat Zarvan urf Zarvan Bhai was a sometimes covert, and sometimes overt supporter/excuser of TTP and other terrorist factions. Still remember them days he would parade around his morally dubious arguments after every terrorist attack or news about military operations.

Now he's the hero of PDF. No matter, nothing more can be expected here. Few weeks back, I saw people taking the words of Hamid Mir as gospel when he was harping on about third country being Israel. This was the same guy who was busy doing propaganda against the army and the state at the height of Lal "Masjid" crises.

What a weird nation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom