What's new

Zarwan Bhai getting popular in local press!

Status
Not open for further replies.
???

Raising legit concerns how damaging military ops in tribal areas can be = ttp sympathizer?

very narrow...

No it was not legit concerns there loads of members who were critical of army ops they never had his reputation on here remembering his old posts during those days it was quite clear he was pro-TTP. He's the typical kind of guy that actually puts people off Islam and the west uses to help build negative stereotypes .

We Need Raad ul Fassad against this mula @Zarvan, stop threatening people go see a doctor. its her life she can do what ever she wants you idiot.

people supporting Zarvan should be ashamed, go to iran if you want mula raj.
What sad thing is they are using Israeli invented wireless keyboard to teach them Islam and to stop them and yahoodi Internet technology, twitter, Facebook account which they themselves forced government to ban in Pakistan. Social sites were banned for 2 years , but same Molvi people using kafir technology again.
Mullah gardi at its peak! !

Last edited:
Hitler was against Jews. Most of the people here consider Jews as biggest enemy of Islam. In protest of what is happening in Palestine I selected hitler pic as profile pic of mine. I think this make some sense.

This is off-topic but the things that appears on the surface are not actually true most of the times.

Who funded Hitler??? Who promoted Hitler on the media??? Who financed Hitler's army and his army's expenses during the World War??? What was the end result of both World Wars???

Search for the answers of these questions......

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haavara_Agreement

We Need Raad ul Fassad against this mula @Zarvan, stop threatening people go see a doctor. its her life she can do what ever she wants you idiot.

people supporting Zarvan should be ashamed, go to iran if you want mula raj.
images (18).jpeg

This her life doesn't work in Islam. Go study Islam if u still have issue than feel free to leave Pakistan

Yaar Zarwan Bhai izzat karra rahe hou. Hazrat sure keeps an eye on these chics

Hitler was against Jews. Most of the people here consider Jews as biggest enemy of Islam. In protest of what is happening in Palestine I selected hitler pic as profile pic of mine. I think this make some sense.

Hitler was against Jews ok then you don't know about history

6 Million Jews were killed by Hitler while 17 Million people were also killed by Hitler in Holocaust started from 1941-1945 including 10 million Soviet

View attachment 552401
Go study Islam if u still have issue than feel free to leave Pakistan
You type people didn't stop quaid azam for this , he used to drink Alcohal, beer in parties. And bhutto , then Zia ul haq too, and then they teaches Islam after fulfilling desires. Why don't you stop kafir created technology like internet, baby diapers pampers made by Israel, medicines, wireless keyboards. Finally you turn off intenet and don't use their technology. Don't be hypocrite!
Mullahism has no place in Pakistan. We taught them lesson in Lal masjid, we killed their 100+ people and female ninjas too. We taught them lesson in swat which you teaching Islam to our army & against operation. We banned 75+ jihadi organisation, There is no place of Intolerance in Pakistan. We killed tens of thousands of Jihadis in Operation. Ansar-ul-Islam , Lashkar-e-Taiba, all Lashkars are banned and we are dealing with iron hand.
We hanged maulvi Mumtaz Qadri & hundreds like him and sent them to hell where they belongs and killed 1000s like their in many operations. They only listen language of Bullet. Just target practice for us. Nice way to conduct training on them I love it!

@Zarvan you have all my moral support
May the God be with you in your quest to show these godless heathen their place

bhai apnay kaam se kaam rakho,
Here in Pakistan we live in a democracy the constitution has guaranteed our right to Free speech
@Zarvan can say whatever he wants staying within the constitutional boundaries, we will not have Canadian citizen dictating us ,this is new Pakistan deal with it.

Mullahism has no place in Pakistan
whats the motto of Pakistan Army?

i have only one request, do not bring Sufis or sufism to the discussion, those are not the people to be taken on board mixing up with mulllaiyat, thanks.

Mullahism has no place in Pakistan.

actually it is and the whole mess is because of this. which is also the reason we don't see Islamic Scholars and it happens when both are not defined clearly because of which that lot took advantage of and we now consider them Imam.

i have only one request, do not bring Sufis or sufism to the discussion, those are not the people to be taken on board mixing up with mulllaiyat, thanks.

Two sides of same coin. No difference at all.

To guard borders , To curb extremism & terrorism as we are doing, To fight against enemy of Pakistan, we did in Lal masjid , Swat, waziristan operation. National interest is first for our army, For peace & bright Pakistan.
I will repeat
WHAT IS THE OFFICIAL MOTTO OF PAKISTAN ARMY?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom