What's new

Zarwan Bhai getting popular in local press!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Zindabad Zarvan Bhai... Truely a living legend of PDF. Soon Zarvan bhai's tweet will be replied by International stars and politicians.
Zarvan bhi aik tweet sa mia khalifa ko seedhy rasty par lay ay.. Yeh dum chali kia cheez ha... :lol:

Yeh to bohat khubsarat hai
Kasam lay lo main na aaj daikhi ha.. Pata nhi yeh chikni chikni buchiaan in molvi hazrat ko kesy fatafat nazar a jati hain.. :D

Pretty. :D
Nope, I didn't read. I saw the post about Zarvan and instantly called him what he actually is and moved on. lol

He must be a sadomasochist -I seem to recall him being the resident TTP sympathizer on PDF back in the day as if that wasn't embarrassing enough now that their menace has been defeated guess he's found a new activity to humiliate himself by haraam policing people on twitter.

So if you guys don't want her, can you send her our way? She's kind of cute:partay:.

And Zarvan, stay off Twitter and Facebook man. You'll be so much happier if you dump that garbage in the trash where it belongs.

When you love someone from heart then you can't see the one moving on the path of sins

:enjoy::enjoy::enjoy:
This is the most important thing I've heard form you. It physically hurts seeing someone u think dearly of, going down a path that leads to their downfall.

Btw that actor is using fallacies, very weak response

Aye,,,, by bending her over and choke fcking her from behind...the way the beard likes it.
Wtf did I just read :cheesy:

That's why trolling is so important :D

burey ko bura na kaho gey to phir kiya .
to be honest showbiz nmey sab hi characterless hotey . lekin badkari promote to na karey .

why is he then following her? Astaghfaar
following and/or looking at pictures of Na Mehram women

"And when it is said unto them: Make not mischief in the earth, they say: We are peacemakers only." (2.11)

The content that is being thrown in the faces of masses who are predominantly conservative, is not appealing to the said masses. They need entertainment that a family can watch together.
So yes our member was right in saying that their vulgar content will be judged by most.

This country’s news media and film industry is becoming like india’s day by day, its sad that our kids will take these VIP pro****es as idols and life inspirations

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom