What's new

Zarwan Bhai getting popular in local press!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Har mullah ko lagta hai Khuda ne osko khasoosi haq diya hai doosron ka Islam naapnay ka.... bhai apnay kaam se kaam rakho, har kisi ko Allah ko khud jawab dehna hai. I'm glad the lady put him in his place and showed him his auqaat.

These types of mullahs are the same people who hate women getting education or working, but when their wife is expecting they want a female gynecologist. Hypocrites bc.

I don't think in a Muslim country you need to give any advise on morale and religion to anyone because in Pakistan religion is all around us whether or not you like it you hear Jumma sermon played loud in every mosque, you cannot avoid quranic Ayats and Hadith posted every where and played on every media....unless off course you are blocked from hearing it and for those there is no need to give any advise because they are chosen to ignore it.

Zarvan is a loser....

D0LhmoSWkAA8_sK.jpg:large

However, trolls still targeted the Chalay Thay Saath actor for being un-Islamic.
Yup that,s what he is a low life narrow minded extremist troll.
Pasha promptly responded, “I think people who follow and write to us sinners are also sinning. I suggest you secure your afterlife by swiftly unfollowing. God bless.”
Perfect reply.Typical molvi jo mazay bhi leta hai aur criticize bhi kerta hai :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom